PDA

View Full Version : How Many Of You Donated To Alex Jones Today?

Luft97
05-31-2008, 01:25 PM
Answer the poll... How many of you donated to Alex Jones today?

Alex Libman
05-31-2008, 01:30 PM
I'm a four-digit Ron Paul donor, but I don't donate lightly. I'm even holding off donating to Bob Barr in case he does something stupid, or (far more likely) in case a more libertarian independent candidate jumps into the race. Though I'm still a "Truther", Alex Jones and I have parted ways. AJ is a businessman first and everything else second. I was going to donate $5 today just to help show strength in numbers, but then I learned he's endorsing a theocrat (Baldwin), whose party (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Constitution_Party_%28United_States%29#Social_poli cy) would put me in jail for my hentai (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hentai) collection... :eek:

revolutionary8
05-31-2008, 01:34 PM
Answer the poll... How many of you donated to Alex Jones today?

I got paid yesterday, I donated to Alex Jones, Murray Sabrin and Operation Education. :)
Spread the Love to those you Love and believe in, and please *think* before bashing others for what they believe to be a worthy cause. :)
I earn my money, and I believe I am "qualified" to make my own decisions in who or what I feel to be worthy of my donation and support. I listen to AJ everyday. For free. Time to say thanks.

Kludge
05-31-2008, 01:35 PM
I'm a four-digit Ron Paul donor, but I don't donate lightly. I'm even holding off donating to Bob Barr in case he does something stupid, or (far more likely) in case a more libertarian independent candidate jumps into the race.

+1.

Luft97
05-31-2008, 01:38 PM
I got paid yesterday, I donated to Alex Jones, Murray Sabrin and Operation Education. :)
Spread the Love to those you Love and believe in, and please *think* before bashing others for what they believe to be a worthy cause. :)
I earn my money, and I believe I am "qualified" to make my own decisions in who or what I feel to be worthy of my donation and support.

Of course it is your right to spend your money on whatever you like. I just want to get a feel for what the "real" support is for this money bomb here on the forums.

Agent CSL
05-31-2008, 01:39 PM
None, but I wish him the best.

revolutionary8
05-31-2008, 01:42 PM
Of course it is your right to spend your money on whatever you like. I just want to get a feel for what the "real" support is for this money bomb here on the forums.

I not very inclined to believe this, especially since the first choice in this poll is "None- Are you Kidding?"

Yet another lop sided pole...

revolutionary8
05-31-2008, 01:43 PM

Perhaps that should be choice as well? The None tacked on to "are you kidding" automatically push polls people in to calling The Infowar useless, a waste of time, and a waste of resources regardless of their reasons for not donating.

Luft97
05-31-2008, 01:46 PM
I not very inclined to believe this, especially since the first choice in this poll is "None- Are you Kidding?"

Yet another lop sided pole...

Nothing lop sided about that. I'll be honest I think the numbers he is showing on his site are false leading people to believe he is getting more than he has. If we come up with a huge majority having donated then I will consider myself wrong.

The "Are You Kidding" was in fun. Because I think many people feel that way about him. Disregard the are you kidding if you are an AJ fan. :D

yongrel
05-31-2008, 01:54 PM
It makes me more than a little frustrated that folks will donate to Alex Jones but not BJ Lawson, Amit Singh, Murray Sabrin, Linda Goldthorpe, David Gay, Steve Vasquez, Vern McKinley, Brent Sanders, or many of the other RP Republicans running.

revolutionary8
05-31-2008, 02:02 PM
It makes me more than a little frustrated that folks will donate to Alex Jones but not BJ Lawson, Amit Singh, Murray Sabrin, Linda Goldthorpe, David Gay, Steve Vasquez, Vern McKinley, Brent Sanders, or many of the other RP Republicans running.

Why can't we donate to all of those people? Do we have to chose?
I feel that AJ is a vehicle for the people we support. Do you think that an interview with AJ or CNN is more likely when it comes to those listed above?

I support Alternative Media. In Fact, I think it is the MSM who keeps these people down. It is my belief that until we have widespread support for Alternative Media, RP candidates and RP Republicans/Libertarians have little chance of being heard.

evilfunnystuff
05-31-2008, 02:02 PM

what makes you think we havent

i donated to a couple of liberty candidates today as well as alex

Kludge
05-31-2008, 02:04 PM
what makes you think we havent

AJ is set to earn well over 10x what BJ brought in from his money bomb....

revolutionary8
05-31-2008, 02:07 PM

Perhaps it is time for BJ to get a spot on AJ's show? He has millions of listeners every day. RP did very well going on his show. :)

evilfunnystuff
05-31-2008, 02:10 PM

we have lots of liberty candidates to support i dont know an exact number but id say there has to be at least 15

i have donated several hundred dollars to liberty candidates and a measly 20 dollars to alex and i am sure there are many others like me if bj was the only liberty candidate im sure the numers would not be as they are

sadly we only have 1 alex jones

AutoDas
05-31-2008, 02:10 PM
aww you made the conspiracy theorist crrry.

revolutionary8
05-31-2008, 02:22 PM
aww you made the conspiracy theorist crrry.
I am not crying, I am defending myself. ;)

Cowlesy
05-31-2008, 02:22 PM
I just don't even understand how these non-campaign/pac moneybombs work. If the funds go to his Magnolia Productions/Free Systems/whichever company, how do you even account for it? Debit Cash, Credit....Revenue I guess? You can't credit Equity because no one is receiving Equity ownership in Magnolia. If it's Revenue how do you even classify it? Hopefully he's got a Non-Profit setup for this or he's going to get baby-seal clubbed with about 35% corporate taxes unfortunately.

Cowlesy
05-31-2008, 02:25 PM
Perhaps it is time for BJ to get a spot on AJ's show? He has millions of listeners every day. RP did very well going on his show. :)

That's a good idea in my opinion. Sometimes people do the "Oh you just torpedo yourself if you go on his show", but I think that's bubkis. We need to go any route we can to get more money in his coffers so the man can advertise in the coming months.

rpfan2008
05-31-2008, 02:36 PM
$10

I owed him a few bucks, I watched several of his vids without buying. I should have donated more but can't afford right now.

Next time AJ

revolutionary8
05-31-2008, 02:43 PM
That's a good idea in my opinion. Sometimes people do the "Oh you just torpedo yourself if you go on his show", but I think that's bubkis. We need to go any route we can to get more money in his coffers so the man can advertise in the coming months.

Oh my gosh, whatever it takes to get the word out IMO. RP didn't turn down FOX News and CNN interviews b/c they are War propaganda mouthpieces.

People call AJ a fear monger yet skip over the "We are all evil and going to burn up because of what we exhale, we are a plague and all need to die, and deserve to pay a carbon tax" Global Warming fear mongering rampant on every MSM mouthpiece out there. I think melting/burning is at the top of my list when it comes to the worst ways to die, and please don't get me started on the Polar Bears. lol. The AJ fear around here is stunning to me.

I would urge BJ (and all liberty candidates) to contact AJ and request a spot. Supporters can also post on the Prison Planet Forum and request guests for the show.

rpfan2008
05-31-2008, 02:46 PM

infowars.com is ranked among top 15k sites

http://www.quantcast.com/infowars.com

Kludge
05-31-2008, 02:52 PM
Hm.

Apparently RPFs has an disproportionately high number of Asians.

Cool.

PatriotOne
05-31-2008, 03:04 PM

I think those not familiar with Alex Jones would be shocked to see how much traffic his website really gets. He is "mainstream" when it comes to internet traffic.

Madison
05-31-2008, 03:50 PM
Why would anyone donate to a private business?

revolutionary8
05-31-2008, 03:53 PM

Prison Planet beats infowars. :)
http://www.quantcast.com/prisonplanet.com

revolutionary8
05-31-2008, 04:03 PM
Start a poll (preferably not lop sided :D) and ask "How Many of you Donated to David Gay Today?"

Last night, Dale Sweetland, a party darling, won the GOP endorsement for the Congressional seat in the 25th District of N.Y. State. Although Bob Oaks had raised over $100,000 and Sweetland had raised even less than I did (around $3,000), old party tricks won out and Sweetland got 95% of the vote!

Knowing full well that most GOP Committees do not represent actual voters, there will be a primary, and I will be the one to initiate it.

I will announce my intention to primary with a press conference on May 26th, and hope you all can give me a fundraising boost at the end of that week.

Thank you to everyone from across the nation who has donated so far. If it weren't for you, I may have dropped out by now. I realize, however, that this message is too important! WE are the future of the Republican Party, and the future of this great nation!

This race is mine to win. Time to spread Dr. Paul's message to the masses!

Warmest Regards,

David A. Gay, Sr.
Republican for U.S. Congress
N.Y. State - 25th District
www.davidgay2008.com

Please email your pledge for May 31st to: davidandrewgay@yahoo.com

David Gay Money Bomb May 31st!

ryanmkeisling
05-31-2008, 04:05 PM

Me too. I cannot see giving money to a business as charity.

Luft97
05-31-2008, 07:49 PM
Well it does not look good to me from what I see so far. ;)

revolutionary8
05-31-2008, 08:08 PM
Well it does not look good to me from what I see so far. ;)

Yes I can see a large percentage of members here paid any attention to your thread at all. :rolleyes:

Definition of "lopsided pole" - Claim that 35 people in this forum represents an "overall view" that donating to the infowars money bomb is absolutely "unthinkable"

Danke
05-31-2008, 08:12 PM
Why would anyone donate to a private business?

Gee, I don't know...maybe to help spread a message?

If you think a church or political party (or candidate) is public, you got a lot of learn'n to do.

youngbuck
05-31-2008, 08:27 PM
I didn't donate anything, but I went to the INFOWARS shop and bought a copy of 'Washington, You're Fired!' and I bought the 'Tyranny Response Team' T-shirt. :D

http://infowars-shop.stores.yahoo.net/wayofidvd.html

http://infowars-shop.stores.yahoo.net/tyrresteamts.html

;)

Luft97
05-31-2008, 09:35 PM
Unless something changes, I doubt it will most of the time you get a poll with 30 or more votes and the % stays fairly close to what it was at 30 when it gets to 300, The Ron Paul Forums do not support AJ's money bomb.

Luft97
05-31-2008, 10:53 PM
Bump for the truth.

PatriotOne
05-31-2008, 11:32 PM
Unless something changes, I doubt it will most of the time you get a poll with 30 or more votes and the % stays fairly close to what it was at 30 when it gets to 300, The Ron Paul Forums do not support AJ's money bomb.

LOL. I think it's clear that the RP forums does not support your thread. Kind of a pathetic response. I didn't bother taking the poll either :cool:

Luft97
05-31-2008, 11:36 PM
LOL. I think it's clear that the RP forums does not support your thread. Kind of a pathetic response. I didn't bother taking the poll either :cool:

Say what you like PatriotOne the results don't lie. Your leader's "Money Bomb" appears to be a sham. You seemed like an intelligent individual earlier but now I'm not so sure. I hope you find the truth.

evilfunnystuff
05-31-2008, 11:38 PM
Say what you like PatriotOne the results don't lie. You leader's "Money Bomb" appears to be a sham. You seemed like an intelligent individual earlier but now I'm not so sure. I hope you find the truth.
how exactly is it a sham cause only 25% of the people who took your poll donated

ron recently got 25 percent of the vote in idaho is he a sham

Kevlar
05-31-2008, 11:45 PM
uhhhhhh!

$200,000, bitches!

Eat it! http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/9750/565df0.gif

PatriotOne
05-31-2008, 11:46 PM
Say what you like PatriotOne the results don't lie. Your leader's "Money Bomb" appears to be a sham. You seemed like an intelligent individual earlier but now I'm not so sure. I hope you find the truth.

I just polled everyone in my household and they all agree that you are a douchebag. Say what you want but the results don't lie ;)

Luft97
05-31-2008, 11:47 PM
uhhhhhh!

$200,000, bitches!

I can make a graph that shows whatever I want it to show. That does not mean I have what I say. Look I just don't see it. The people with conviction that stood behind Ron Paul are what made the money bombs happen. If he doesn't even have the majority of Ron Paul people behind him I doubt he has made what he claims.

Look for that pie in the sky though. Careful not to let it fall in your face.

PatriotOne
05-31-2008, 11:48 PM
uhhhhhh!

$200,000, bitches!

Whoot!

Luft97
05-31-2008, 11:48 PM
I just polled everyone in my household and they all agree that you are a douchebag. Say what you want but the results don't lie ;)

Oh your so clever. What's that I hear? The feds knocking on your door for posting on the Ron Paul forums? :rolleyes:

PatriotOne
05-31-2008, 11:51 PM
I can make a graph that shows whatever I want it to show. That does not mean I have what I say. Look I just don't see it. The people with conviction that stood behind Ron Paul are what made the money bombs happen. If he doesn't even have the majority of Ron Paul people behind him I doubt he has made what he claims.

I can make dozens of ID's and take your pathetic poll and change the stats also.

Luft97
05-31-2008, 11:53 PM
I can make dozens of ID's and take your pathetic poll and change the stats also.

Go right ahead and spam it up do what you will. It just goes to show you are not a true thinking man. You will make a great follower.

PatriotOne
05-31-2008, 11:57 PM
Go right ahead and spam it up do what you will. It just goes to show you are not a true thinking man. You will make a great follower.

Blah, blah, blah.

evilfunnystuff
06-01-2008, 12:01 AM

alex has millions of listeners across the world and is syndicated in alot of cities his videos have millions of views on google vid

is it that hard to believe he raised a quarter mil

by the way the majority of ron paul people DIDNT read your thread or even visit ron paul forums this month so dont pretend like your poll represents them mr lutz

Luft97
06-01-2008, 12:03 AM
Blah, blah, blah.

Seriously there guy, why are you always coming back with a blah, blah, blah?

You never answered me on the other thread about the whole Y2K alex Jones scare fest.

Prove to me that you can hold your own in an argument and you may change my opinion of you.

Why did Alex want to scare people into thinking we were about to get nuked by Russia, have a nuclear meltdown at our power plants, and that the government was going to instate martial law all on New Years eve 2000? What excuse could you possibly have for inciting panic and fear in his listeners?

I'm looking for a real answer here. Not a "Well that was a long time ago". If you think along those lines you should all be behind Bob Barr. Or is it that you have a double standard when it comes to Alex Jones?

PatriotOne
06-01-2008, 12:16 AM
Seriously there guy, why are you always coming back with a blah, blah, blah?

You never answered me on the other thread about the whole Y2K alex Jones scare fest.

Prove to me that you can hold your own in an argument and you may change my opinion of you.

Why did Alex want to scare people into thinking we were about to get nuked by Russia, have a nuclear meltdown at our power plants, and that the government was going to instate martial law all on New Years eve 2000? What excuse could you possibly have for inciting panic and fear in his listeners?

I'm looking for a real answer here. Not a "Well that was a long time ago". If you think along those lines you should all be behind Bob Barr. Or is it that you have a double standard when it comes to Alex Jones?

Sorry Luft but I have yet to see a real debate on these forums. Too many shit disturbers interupting all the time. Besides, I only bother to debate people I have respect for and I haven't paid enough attention to your posts to know whether I respect you or not. But if tonight is any indication, don't hold your breath.

I am, however, in a snarky mood so thanks for providing a venue for me to snark.

PatriotOne
06-01-2008, 12:19 AM
alex has millions of listeners across the world and is syndicated in alot of cities his videos have millions of views on google vid

is it that hard to believe he raised a quarter mil

by the way the majority of ron paul people DIDNT read your thread or even visit ron paul forums this month so dont pretend like your poll represents them mr lutz

Awww...don't rain on Mr Lutz's parade. This poll is probably the most he accomplished all year for the RP Revolution :p

Luft97
06-01-2008, 12:22 AM
Awww...don't rain on Mr Lutz's parade. This poll is probably the most he accomplished all year for the RP Revolution :p

You would like to think that wouldn't you.. I have no need to tell you what I have done, and even if I did you would think I was bragging so, I'll leave it at that.

PatriotOne
06-01-2008, 12:32 AM
You would like to think that wouldn't you.. I have no need to tell you what I have done, and even if I did you would think I was bragging so, I'll leave it at that.

Okey dokey artichokey. I'm sure your a real asset to the cause. Good luck with that whole "trying to keep the movement off TV" movement ya got going on here. Very worthy indeed. Brilliant in fact. Wouldn't want to let others know there is a revolution going on. We should keep it a secret from the rest of the people.

Luft97
06-01-2008, 12:38 AM
Okey dokey artichokey. I'm sure your a real asset to the cause. Good luck with that whole "trying to keep the movement off TV" movement ya got going on here. Very worthy indeed. Brilliant in fact. Wouldn't want to let others know there is a revolution going on. We should keep it a secret from the rest of the people.

You think that Dish Network is going to allow a real patriot whistle blower have a television show or an entire channel? You must be naive. Look at the people who own the interests in Dish Network. You think they are hurting for money? You think they are obligated to put a show or a channel on the air even if they are paid?

You guys need to stop wishing on a star and stop throwing money at things and get boots on the ground if you want to change things. Grow up this is the real world not the home shopping network. Oh well, this has been fun I have a ship I have to meet at the dock, but thanks for the interesting conversation to pass the time while I sat in my hotel.

revolutionary8
06-01-2008, 12:45 AM
Where the hell are you from, what generation, and why?
I will back up my claims and bet you SEVEN.

Carehn
06-01-2008, 12:49 AM
You guys need to stop wishing on a star and stop throwing money at things and get boots on the ground if you want to change things. Grow up this is the real world not the home shopping network. Oh well, this has been fun I have a ship I have to meet at the dock, but thanks for the interesting conversation to pass the time while I sat in my hotel.

Damn i wish you would have told me that last year. I would have just given up and gone back to my cell.
:mad:

PatriotOne
06-01-2008, 12:50 AM
Where the hell are you from, what generation, and why?
I will back up my claims and bet you SEVEN.

You may of missed him. He said something about needing to go play with his dinghy or something in his last post.

revolutionary8
06-01-2008, 01:00 AM
You may of missed him. He said something about needing to go play with his dinghy or something in his last post.
Names have changed states have not, except for me. :D
Luft says he is "from" Texas- WHAT GENERATION?
As far as I know, Texans have a tendency to support even the SUPPOSED TEXANS that misrepresent themselves. MULTI-GENERATIONAL TEXANS TEND TO HAVE A CLUE.
-just a thought.
:)

PatriotOne
06-01-2008, 01:04 AM
As far as I know, Texans have a tendency to support even the SUPPOSED TEXANS that misrepresent themselves. MULTI-GENERATIONAL TEXANS TEND TO HAVE A CLUE.
-just a thought.

I am anxiously awaiting his answer when he gets done playing with his dinghy :p

revolutionary8
06-01-2008, 01:10 AM
useless. UNpoliticLLY correct.

Luft97
06-01-2008, 04:59 AM
-just a thought.

Much of my family has been in Texas longer than yours I can assure you. 6 Generations back.

Just because you blindly follow the leader and don't question does not give you the right to bash me because I don't subscribe to your brand of crazy.

I am willing to bet the bank that I am more prepared to deal with the coming problems than you are. It's no sweat off my back.

I'll be rolling in FRNs when the price of natural gas is so high that you can't even afford to run your water heater. So good luck to you, seriously I mean it.

Oh by the way are you asking if I am a Bush fan? Your a funny guy.

Ron Paul also came to Texas in his lifetime. Is he a SUPPOSED TEXAN? You need to do a little research before you start typing.

Luft97
06-01-2008, 07:02 AM
I am anxiously awaiting his answer when he gets done playing with his dinghy :p

Oh PatriotOne your wit never ceases to amaze me. :rolleyes:

Kevlar
06-01-2008, 09:36 AM
I am willing to bet the bank that I am more prepared to deal with the coming problems than you are. It's no sweat off my back.

I'll be rolling in FRNs when the price of natural gas is so high that you can't even afford to run your water heater. So good luck to you, seriously I mean it.

Yeah, I hope you starve too, friend.

Stop being so damn sinister.

-

Luft97
06-01-2008, 12:37 PM
Yeah, I hope you starve too, friend.

Stop being so damn sinister.

-

That comment wasn't directed at you Kevlar. It was directed at Mr. I'm more Texan and better than you are revolutionary8.

Fact of the matter is, if he thinks he is better than I am simply because he loves Alex Jones I find fault in that. You might have missed it but earlier in the thread where he asked where the hell I am from etc.. He had originally posted that his grandfather was a Texas Ranger. He did edit it tho. While it is nice to see that he is proud of his heritage it really has no bearing on the argument. Resorting to personal attacks simply because I disagree with him is just silly. He doesn't know me from anyone else here and I will set the record straight.

OptionsTrader
06-01-2008, 12:44 PM
It is easy to spot those with low self esteem and who are perpetually angry at the world isn't it.

revolutionary8
06-01-2008, 12:48 PM
That comment wasn't directed at you Kevlar. It was directed at Mr. I'm more Texan and better than you are revolutionary8.

Fact of the matter is, if he thinks he is better than I am simply because he loves Alex Jones I find fault in that. You might have missed it but earlier in the thread where he asked where the hell I am from etc.. He had originally posted that his grandfather was a Texas Ranger. He did edit it tho. While it is nice to see that he is proud of his heritage it really has no bearing on the argument. Resorting to personal attacks simply because I disagree with him is just silly. He doesn't know me from anyone else here and I will set the record straight.

Listen Luft,
I apologize. I am VERY protective of AJ is all. I give him full credit for waking my ass up. I also give him full credit for showing me the way to RP. He is the reason that I am here.
I can't stand all the AJ bashing. There is NO DOUBT and it CANNOT BE ARGUED that AJ has done any thing OTHER than support Ron Paul.

I have no idea why such energy is used to bash and trash a man who has done nothing besides support RON PAUL and BEG HIM to run for President.

I still do not understand. I try to hold my tongue, but it only holds for so long, and after so much shit talking. :D

You tell me that you are "more prepared" than I, and you are going to make it, while I will perish. Lets hope not, I hope we BOTH make it. Texans are the best. :D
( it was my GG, not my G)

One more thing, RON PAUL got several mentions, and AJ even played a portion of one of his previous interviews. He even addressed the Parent Trap. Thanks AJ!

OptionsTrader
06-01-2008, 12:49 PM
Listen Luft,I have no idea why such energy is used to bash and trash a man who has done nothing besides support RON PAUL and BEG HIM to run for President.

I still do not understand.

Low self esteem.

Luft97
06-01-2008, 12:53 PM
It is easy to spot those with low self esteem and who are perpetually angry at the world isn't it.

I suppose it is OT, I was hounded all day yesterday because:

A) I don't believe in Alex Jones.
B) I think his Money Bomb was a fake.
C) I voiced my opinion.

No one would answer straight questions about AJ's questionable past all they would do was insult and tell me that those previous bad things don't mean anything and I must be some kind of Bill Cooper nut job.

It would have been nice if at least one person would have had an intelligent discussion about AJ's past, but that did not happen.

revolutionary8
06-01-2008, 12:55 PM
Low self esteem.
Gosh, you think? I wish it were that simple, as low self-esteem is something we can all battle together. I think it has more to do with FEAR. I don't know if people just don't like what he is telling them, or if it is just something they don't want to hear.

Regardless, it baffles me. I just don't understand. I can understand the lack of support, but the bashing is what chaps my hide. RAW.

revolutionary8
06-01-2008, 12:57 PM
I suppose it is OT, I was hounded all day yesterday because:

A) I don't believe in Alex Jones.
B) I think his Money Bomb was a fake.
C) I voiced my opinion.

No one would answer straight questions about AJ's questionable past all they would do was insult and tell me that those previous bad things don't mean anything and I must be some kind of Bill Cooper nut job.

It would have been nice if at least one person would have had an intelligent discussion about AJ's past, but that did not happen.
Oh bullcrap.
You visited threads, then started your own bash thread. We didn't come knock on your door and beg for your money. :rolleyes:

"I think his Money Bomb was a fake".
What in the world does this mean? Please expound.

Luft97
06-01-2008, 01:13 PM
Listen Luft,
I apologize. I am VERY protective of AJ is all. I give him full credit for waking my ass up. I also give him full credit for showing me the way to RP. He is the reason that I am here.

Apology accepted. I may have been a bit harsh myself with my rebuttal but it was late and to me if someone questions my loyalties to Texas it's like questioning my patriotism. There is only 1 state in the union that could secede and thrive as a fully independent nation and that is Texas.

I am glad that you were lead to this movement by Alex Jones. But I question where his loyalties lie. There are no reasonable explanations for some of his past behavior, and some of the conclusions he comes to that direct blame on others while it shields the real culprits because attention is directed away.

I don't think everything he says is a lie. Sure many of the things he says are true. But the truth is selective.

All I ask is that people look into it. Start by listening to the whole Y2K show. Then ask why did he do that? I could go on and on about my theories on this but I'll save it for now.

You visited threads, then started your own bash thread.

I started this thread early in the day. Because I saw the numbers were pretty high early on and I was curious to see what kind of support he had. I bumped it later because I wanted to get a new round of opinions in the poll. The percentages have stayed basically the same since the poll opened.

revolutionary8
06-01-2008, 01:25 PM
Apology accepted. I may have been a bit harsh myself with my rebuttal but it was late and to me if someone questions my loyalties to Texas it's like questioning my patriotism. There is only 1 state in the union that could secede and thrive as a fully independent nation and that is Texas.

I am glad that you were lead to this movement by Alex Jones. But I question where his loyalties lie. There are no reasonable explanations for some of his past behavior, and some of the conclusions he comes to that direct blame on others while it shields the real culprits because attention is directed away.

I don't think everything he says is a lie. Sure many of the things he says are true. But the truth is selective.

All I ask is that people look into it. Start by listening to the whole Y2K show. Then ask why did he do that? I could go on and on about my theories on this but I'll save it for now.

I started this thread early in the day. Because I saw the numbers were pretty high early on and I was curious to see what kind of support he had. I bumped it later because I wanted to get a new round of opinions in the poll. The percentages have stayed basically the same since the poll opened.

Yes, Texas has a chance! George Bush ran for Governor of Texas in order to destroy not only the country, but to destroy the strongest state in the Union! When will the Texans say "Enough!"? God I hope there is still time. :(

I have listened to the Y2K show, I have listened to Bill Cooper. I understand where those who say that AJ is a fear monger are coming from. I guess I just don't scare easily, and on top of that, I think we should be scared!
I was too distracted and young blooded back then to understand what Y2k was all about, but I do understand why some people thought it could have been catastrophic, and don't feel that those people who were worried, didn't have every right to be concerned. I do believe that AJ really thought we were going to be screwed.
AJ attracts a certain kind of audience, I simply fall in to that category.
if you are 7th generation-
read this post by oyate-
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=140802
It goes double for you.:)

Luft97
06-01-2008, 01:30 PM
"I think his Money Bomb was a fake".
What in the world does this mean? Please expound.

Well to start off I just don't think he has that kind of support to bring in the kind of totals he posted. That is why I put up this thread. I know that MANY of the people here used to feel the way I do (Some still do ;)). So I thought wow ok let's see if he really has the support of at least a cross section of the people that are on the forums.

I was half expecting to see my poll the other way 75% donating and 25% not. But that isn't the case. Hey there is still time to vote, but I doubt the % will change much. 10% at the most I would imagine even if 100 more people decided to vote.

Ok now as to why? There could be a number of reasons. If he really needed the money maybe to put on a show and hope to draw people into the race and get what he could.

If he did not need the money, maybe to collect a list of names? Now you can say well if the government wanted a list of names of donors they could just tap the Ron Paul donation list. While this is true, this would only be a list of US citizens. If they wanted to broaden the scope to world wide? Well Alex Jones can take donations from anyone anywhere.

Tell me what that guy that I was accusing of being a paid fundraiser was doing here? All of his posts were on promoting his money bomb. That is it. Well that and trying to shoo me away. He pretended at first he started in 2002 and didn't know what I was talking about. Then all of a sudden he was an expert on Bill Cooper.

Do I know all of this for sure? No I do not, I just have a feeling. I always trust my feelings on things. They have never led me astray. (At least to my knowledge) :)

revolutionary8
06-01-2008, 01:45 PM
Well to start off I just don't think he has that kind of support to bring in the kind of totals he posted. That is why I put up this thread. I know that MANY of the people here used to feel the way I do (Some still do ;)). So I thought wow ok let's see if he really has the support of at least a cross section of the people that are on the forums.

I was half expecting to see my poll the other way 75% donating and 25% not. But that isn't the case. Hey there is still time to vote, but I doubt the % will change much. 10% at the most I would imagine even if 100 more people decided to vote.

Ok now as to why? There could be a number of reasons. If he really needed the money maybe to put on a show and hope to draw people into the race and get what he could.

If he did not need the money, maybe to collect a list of names? Now you can say well if the government wanted a list of names of donors they could just tap the Ron Paul donation list. While this is true, this would only be a list of US citizens. If they wanted to broaden the scope to world wide? Well Alex Jones can take donations from anyone anywhere.

Tell me what that guy that I was accusing of being a paid fundraiser was doing here? All of his posts were on promoting his money bomb. That is it. Well that and trying to shoo me away. He pretended at first he started in 2002 and didn't know what I was talking about. Then all of a sudden he was an expert on Bill Cooper.

Do I know all of this for sure? No I do not, I just have a feeling. I always trust my feelings on things. They have never led me astray. (At least to my knowledge) :)
Luft, if AJ wanted a "list" he has his Prison Planet TV subscribers for beginners.
Andycam came here to promote AJs money bomb. I am not sure if he was already a member here or not, but I am thinking with all of the blowback, I should have stared posting support for AJ with another name as well. :p

I am seriously trying to bring us together here. that is my intention. I promise. :) I am not trying to divide and conquer, not trying to chastise people for who they support, not trying to tell people who they should donate to. What I AM doing is sticking up for a person and a cause I believe in.

Like it or not, Alex Jones is in the BEST position for getting out the message. Don't like it? Start your own radio program. (that is not a bash, but a suggestion, we need all the voices we can get)

Luft97
06-01-2008, 02:00 PM
Yes, Texas has a chance! George Bush ran for Governor of Texas in order to destroy not only the country, but to destroy the strongest state in the Union! When will the Texans say "Enough!"? God I hope there is still time. :(

I have listened to the Y2K show, I have listened to Bill Cooper. I understand where those who say that AJ is a fear monger are coming from.

It's not just the fear mongering. There are many more subtleties hidden in what he says that I pick up on. There are many that I could present, one that immediately comes to mind was when Ron was on his show awhile back and they were talking about the march idea. He said something to the effect that you raised this ARMY and it would be a shame if you didn't do something with it.

It may seem harmless but in these dangerous times refering to a group of people as an army if that had been followed up on could have been very dangerous.

All of us have to understand that government infiltration is a reality. Many times it is at the highest levels in a movement or organization.

I quote this from elsewhere but, I would say it just the same.

In the effort to establish a singular global government, the powers that be recognized that opposition to their plan would be evident and unavoidable. These opposition forces must certainly be neutralized and their voices squelched, if the socialists' plans to conquer the world were to be rendered successful.

How can one keep leaders from arising out of the teaming masses to speak out against the plan in favor of freedom? The diabolical would-be dictators understood the only way to accomplish this, was to create the perception that someone was already fighting the battle of liberty for them. Someone who both supported the plan, yet spoke out against it. Someone who would gain the trust of the masses, then employ diversionary tactics, leading them into tyranny.

These are the controlled opposition. They come in many different forms, and organizations, and purport to stand for various causes. Some fill pulpits, others occupy public offices. Several are broadcasters. All are deceivers. All are players of a manipulation process called the Hegelian Dialectic.

They hammer at issues, are vocal about matters that appeal to Christians and conservatives, and even do some good deeds. But their efforts always fail to mobilize their supporters to take the right action..

revolutionary8
06-01-2008, 02:14 PM
It's not just the fear mongering. There are many more subtleties hidden in what he says that I pick up on. There are many that I could present, one that immediately comes to mind was when Ron was on his show awhile back and they were talking about the march idea. He said something to the effect that you raised this ARMY and it would be a shame if you didn't do something with it.

It may seem harmless but in these dangerous times refering to a group of people as an army if that had been followed up on could have been very dangerous.

All of us have to understand that government infiltration is a reality. Many times it is at the highest levels in a movement or organization.

I quote this from elsewhere but, I would say it just the same.

I understand your concern, and feel this way about 95% of our press, literature and media. I am continually paranoid about everyone. Even yourself. lol. Do you know what is ironic? The one and only time I have really ever questioned if AJ was cointelpro or not was when I heard him say that Ron Paul had no chance of getting the nomination, and people should think twice about "stealing" delegates. ;) Right about that same time, Dr. Steve showed up. ;)

Luft97
06-01-2008, 02:20 PM
Luft, if AJ wanted a "list" he has his Prison Planet TV subscribers for beginners.
Andycam came here to promote AJs money bomb. I am not sure if he was already a member here or not, but I am thinking with all of the blowback, I should have stared posting support for AJ with another name as well. :p

I am seriously trying to bring us together here. that is my intention. I promise. :) I am not trying to divide and conquer, not trying to chastise people for who they support, not trying to tell people who they should donate to. What I AM doing is sticking up for a person and a cause I believe in.

Like it or not, Alex Jones is in the BEST position for getting out the message. Don't like it? Start your own radio program. (that is not a bash, but a suggestion, we need all the voices we can get)

I think we can agree that the reason that Andycam came here was for the money bomb. :D Ok, all lists aside then. It could be a ploy to give Alex more street credibility. I just don't buy the fact that he needed the money. He obviously has a big fan base. He has advertisers. He is on over 60 AM and FM stations across the nation. If he isn't turning a profit from that he is doing something wrong. (This would be assuming he is legit)
Also the simple fact that he is ALLOWED to be on 60 stations across the nation should be something that gives you reason to worry.

Some might say I am preaching infighting. I am not. I just want you guys to look at the whole picture before you follow.

I might very well be doing myself a great injustice by attempting to point all this out, but I think it needs to be said. :(

revolutionary8
06-01-2008, 02:30 PM
I think we can agree that the reason that Andycam came here was for the money bomb. :D Ok, all lists aside then. It could be a ploy to give Alex more street credibility. I just don't buy the fact that he needed the money. He obviously has a big fan base. He has advertisers. He is on over 60 AM and FM stations across the nation. If he isn't turning a profit from that he is doing something wrong. (This would be assuming he is legit)
Also the simple fact that he is ALLOWED to be on 60 stations across the nation should be something that gives you reason to worry.

Some might say I am preaching infighting. I am not. I just want you guys to look at the whole picture before you follow.

I might very well be doing myself a great injustice by attempting to point all this out, but I think it needs to be said. :(

Follow what Luft? I listen to Alex Jones. He reports news. He has guests. He has Ron Paul on his show, and plays his speeches and talks about his policy.
He had Chuck Baldwin on his show and talks about his policy, which is the same as RPs. He has on guests who talk about everything from AIDS to Vaccines, to RFK.
He has advertisers. And sponsors.
Ask yourself what is wrong with running fund raisers to pump money in to your own work if you feel it is a good cause. AJ works tirelessly. I don't think he is an agent. Even if he were, I am not sure what you mean by "follow"? I don't go to Bilderberg meetings and shout in to a bullhorn, no. I might be stupid, but I am not crazy. lol.

Luft97
06-01-2008, 02:42 PM
I understand your concern, and feel this way about 95% of our press, literature and media. I am continually paranoid about everyone. Even yourself. lol. Do you know what is ironic? The one and only time I have really ever questioned if AJ was cointelpro or not was when I heard him say that Ron Paul had no chance of getting the nomination, and people should think twice about "stealing" delegates. ;) Right about that same time, Dr. Steve showed up. ;)

Well that is good that you question everyone. You should. I enjoy conversations like this because while making points I also think and re-think positions more in depth. I suppose in the end it all depends on how deep you think the rabbit hole goes. I don't think much has been left up to chance. Most of the people I have seen with real damning evidence tend to check out early. I don't see why there would be an exception to the rule.

revolutionary8
06-01-2008, 02:48 PM
It was Huckabee who had the "Army". ;)

Luft97
06-01-2008, 02:59 PM
Follow what Luft? I listen to Alex Jones. He reports news. He has guests. He has Ron Paul on his show, and plays his speeches and talks about his policy.
He had Chuck Baldwin on his show and talks about his policy, which is the same as RPs. He has on guests who talk about everything from AIDS to Vaccines, to RFK.
He has advertisers. And sponsors.
Ask yourself what is wrong with running fund raisers to pump money in to your own work if you feel it is a good cause. AJ works tirelessly. I don't think he is an agent. Even if he were, I am not sure what you mean by "follow"? I don't go to Bilderberg meetings and shout in to a bullhorn, no. I might be stupid, but I am not crazy. lol.

When I say follow I mean that you believe he is an advocate for the cause of liberty. The fact that he has all of this inside info should tell us something. Are we really to believe that these informers would not be snuffed out?

I can think of no better place I would want to have a plant. If the public truly believes that my plant is an avenue for whistle blowers and alternative movements this would be the perfect situation. I don't have to find these people. They will come to me. They will want to tell it all. Hey maybe not all of it on the air either. Maybe something they shouldn't say at all in private. Then I know everything. All the while keeping up appearances.

Luft97
06-02-2008, 08:38 PM
(Bump) Last Call on the Poll. :)

Cinderella
06-02-2008, 08:48 PM
alex jones is a CIA operative....bill cooper called him out...bill cooper was the one who revealed 911 way before alex jones did yet alex jones gets the credit for it? i wouldnt trust alex jones as far as i could throw him...which isnt far considering i probably weigh as much as one of his chins

orafi
06-02-2008, 09:30 PM
alex jones pwned?

http://breakfornews.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=26

Kevlar
06-03-2008, 12:12 AM
alex jones is a CIA operative....bill cooper called him out...bill cooper was the one who revealed 911 way before alex jones did yet alex jones gets the credit for it? i wouldnt trust alex jones as far as i could throw him...which isnt far considering i probably weigh as much as one of his chins

I think you forgot to take your lithium, Cin.

Yes, I'm CIA, Alex Jones is CIA, Ron Paul is CIA, we're all fucking CIA... and aliens.

Danke
06-03-2008, 12:31 AM
I think you forgot to take your lithium, Cin.

Yes, I'm CIA, Alex Jones is CIA, Ron Paul is CIA, we're all fucking CIA... and aliens.

I had to do a Google on Bill Cooper.. Doesn't seem like the best source to quote. All I can say is what I have heard AJ, and the history is not very long. But he has great interviews with impressive guests.

Doktor_Jeep
06-03-2008, 12:50 AM
Ah yes the anti think crowd shows up again.
They spend so much time trying to smear Alex Jones, it must mean something he is trying to tell us could be important.

Just look at the past performance and actions of the government, and that is truth enough.

Luft97
06-03-2008, 06:52 AM
Ah yes the anti think crowd shows up again.
They spend so much time trying to smear Alex Jones, it must mean something he is trying to tell us could be important.

Just look at the past performance and actions of the government, and that is truth enough.

Did you even read the whole post? I am not saying that EVERYTHING AJ says is false. If it was then he would not appear to be credible to the masses. I am saying TPTB understand that there will be people who do not buy the "official" government stories, so they control the opposition. Sure they might clue in a few people that were not aware that something was not right. But in the end they shield the blame from the real wrong doers and place it elsewhere.

I'm not part of the "anti think" crowd as you call it. Just the opposite I DO want you to think.