PDA

View Full Version : It is in your best interest to make sure Mr. Paul wins

Michaelbuble
05-26-2007, 04:04 PM
Hi all from north of the border.

I think Mr. Paul needs to win based on his immigration policy alone. I live in Toronto which is now 56% landed immigrant and it has torn this city apart to the point where it is barely livable. I felt the need to make this post as a warning to people whom may be sitting on the fence about whether or not they should vote for Mr. Paul.

I'm warning you as a concerned citizen of western society to make the right choice.

Kregener
05-26-2007, 04:10 PM
Thanks Michael, but I think just about everybody here understands our nation NEEDS Ron Paul, immigration notwithstanding.

I have written Dr. Paul in the last two presidential elections I "voted" in. I quit voting when America gave Slick Willy a second run as the communist-in-charge.

Now that Dr. Paul is running for REAL (again), I am back in the dog-n-pony show for ONE LAST SHOT at turning the racing car of tyranny away from the cliffs of oppression.

If the current smear campaign against Ron Paul is successful, and he is eliminated from the race, I will crawl back into my shell and wait for the end.

God bless and protect Ron Paul.

Amen.

Bradley in DC
05-26-2007, 04:48 PM
Hi all from north of the border.

I think Mr. Paul needs to win based on his immigration policy alone. I live in Toronto which is now 56% landed immigrant and it has torn this city apart to the point where it is barely livable.

If Dr. Paul doesn't win, you might have a lot of people here on this forum as new neighbors there!:p

mrapathy
05-26-2007, 06:47 PM
may not matter where you move to in north america. you may be under the same tyranny way the special interest have things planned.

Rural area may make a difference vs metropolis for the empire.

North American Community. NASCO Corridor. SPP. Immigration bill which mentions SPP and has DHS and other federal agency checkpoints not solely for immigration.