PDA

View Full Version : If you all want to arrest Bush for War Crimes...

bill50
05-30-2008, 07:41 PM
why doesn't anyone talk of trying any of the members of the Council on Foreign Relations for treason? Nevermind I might have answered my own self.

Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort. No Person shall be convicted of Treason unless on the Testimony of two Witnesses to the same overt Act, or on Confession in open Court.

That doesn't have anything to do with interfering with the sovereignty of the nation.

dvdrink
05-30-2008, 07:55 PM
there is an interesting new book out, "The prosecution of George W. Bush for murder" that details declassified intelligence reports clearly indicating Saddam posed no threat to the US prior to the invasion... yet Bush went on television 6 days after the report was issued telling Americans about the imminent danger posed by Saddam and his WMD.

I'm with Scott McClellan on this... I trusted Bush when he took us to war, thinking he knew more than we did about classified intelligence.. gave him the benefit of the doubt.

Bush pissed on that generosity and used it to stake out a pre-determined march to war with Saddam in the days following 9/11... regardless of the evidence. Over 4,000 of our soldiers have died. Tens of thousands of Iraqis. We'll spend a TRILLION dollars on this war enriching the military industrial complex... with Iran looming as the next fish to be swallowed by an out of control fascist arms industry and compliant mainstream media.

Our national credibility will suffer as the truth comes out that this war was justified on false premises. Bush and the people who pushed for an illegal war need to be locked up for this, if what McClellan is saying turns out to be true.. made-up evidence in support of war, Bush authorizing the leaking of Valerie Plame's identity, etc... we deserve better patriots for this country... patriots like Ron Paul, Jesse Ventura, Pat Buchanan, Jack Cafferty, Murray Sabrin, Dennis Kucinich, Mike Gravel, etc.

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
05-31-2008, 10:29 AM
why doesn't anyone talk of trying any of the members of the Council on Foreign Relations for treason? Nevermind I might have answered my own self.

Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort. No Person shall be convicted of Treason unless on the Testimony of two Witnesses to the same overt Act, or on Confession in open Court.

That doesn't have anything to do with interfering with the sovereignty of the nation.

I am not a law maker or a lawyer so I know just enough about their procedures to rate myself as a lunatic in political issues and, worst yet, a client in legal precedence.
Where I am legitimized and uplifted as an American is not as an expert but as a citizen because my founding fathers did not develop my government as a deep theory of political science, like Marxism for example, but it was developed on concrete truths established by the science of natural law.
So, to rule as an American citizen, I just need to understand the simplicity designed into our system. This simplicity is enlightened when I sit at the national dinner table as a member of the mediating people. The people rule the table as mediators through the regulation of liberties by both binding the king to remain at the dinner table while granting the necessary liberties to the untouchables to encourage them to come to the same table.

SeanEdwards
05-31-2008, 10:43 AM
Bush and the people who pushed for an illegal war need to be locked up for this

Certainly the public officials responsible for approving this disaster deserve to be in jail. There was a whole circus of psycophants and media brown-nosers who cheered them on, and they may not deserve jail, but they definetly deserve to be punted out of the public eye. People like Charles Krauthammer and Bill Krystol deserve to be pelted with rotten fruit every time they appear in public.

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
05-31-2008, 11:07 AM
Certainly the public officials responsible for approving this disaster deserve to be in jail. There was a whole circus of psycophants and media brown-nosers who cheered them on, and they may not deserve jail, but they definetly deserve to be punted out of the public eye. People like Charles Krauthammer and Bill Krystol deserve to be pelted with rotten fruit every time they appear in public.

Why would the representatives of the people (congress) allow the administrative policies of the presidency to grow stronger than the laws of the legislature (congress)?
We no longer have representatives who bind the tyrant to remain at the same table as the people. In fact, the tyrant is trying to divide up the table as our nation is losing the middle of it (the middle class).
Our nation ordains a tax system which draws from the middle class so that it can use that wealth to subsidize new tables for seperate master and slave classes.
Our nation also ordains a health insurance system where people only receive quality care if he or she sits at the tables of the new master or slave classes. Even a prisoner gets free quality healthcare.
Our nation also ordains a legal system which processes citizens into a courtroom so that they can exit out to sit at the winning table of the master or the losing one of the slave.
This all amounts to dividing up the national dinner table.
Our nation also ordains policies which favor the seperate tables of the super rich and the super poor over a single table with a strong middle class. Nevermind that it is the middle class societies who have the real power in this world while such economies create even more rich as they also take better care of the poor.
Not by giving. Tyrannies are the ones who give and give in order to divide up the national dinner table. Middle class societies are the ones who really care.
After giving it some thought, even African Americans would have to agree that the American system is superior not because it freed the slaves but because it attempted to free the slaves to come to the same table as a tyrant king was being bound to remain at.

asgardshill
05-31-2008, 11:12 AM
Why is it only George W. Bush who is being fitted for a noose here when leading Democrats said things like this?

"One way or the other, we are determined to deny Iraq the capacity to develop weapons of mass destruction and the missiles to deliver them. That is our bottom line."
President Clinton, Feb. 4, 1998

"If Saddam rejects peace and we have to use force, our purpose is clear. We want to seriously diminish the threat posed by Iraq's weapons of mass destruction program."
President Clinton, Feb. 17, 1998.

"Iraq is a long way from [here], but what happens there matters a great deal here. For the risks that the leaders of a rogue state will use nuclear, chemical or biological weapons against us or our allies is the greatest security threat we face."
Madeline Albright, Feb 18, 1998.

"He will use those weapons of mass destruction again, as he has ten times since 1983."
Sandy Berger, Clinton National Security Adviser, Feb, 18,1998.

"[W]e urge you, after consulting with Congress, and consistent with the U.S. Constitution and laws, to take necessary actions (including, if appropriate, air and missile strikes on suspect Iraqi sites) to respond effectively to the threat posed by Iraq's refusal to end its weapons of mass destruction programs."
Letter to President Clinton, signed by Sens. Carl Levin, Tom Daschle, John Kerry, and others Oct. 9, 1998

"Saddam Hussein has been engaged in the development of weapons of mass destruction technology which is a threat to countries in the region and he has made a mockery of the weapons inspection process."
Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D, CA), Dec. 16, 1998.

"Hussein has ... chosen to spend his money on building weapons of mass destruction and palaces for his cronies."
Madeline Albright, Clinton Secretary of State, Nov. 10, 1999.

"There is no doubt that ... Saddam Hussein has reinvigorated his weapons programs. Reports indicate that biological, chemical and nuclear programs continue apace and may be back to pre-Gulf War status. In addition, Saddam continues to redefine delivery systems and is doubtless using the cover of a licit missile program to develop longer-range missiles that will threaten the United States and our allies."
Letter to President Bush, Signed by Joe Lieberman (D-CT), John McCain (Rino-AZ) and others, Dec. 5, 2001

"We begin with the common belief that Saddam Hussein is a tyrant and a threat to the peace and stability of the region. He has ignored the mandated of the United Nations and is building weapons of mass destruction and the means of delivering them."
Sen. Carl Levin (D, MI), Sept. 19, 2002.

"We know that he has stored secret supplies of biological and chemical weapons throughout his country."
Al Gore, Sept. 23, 2002.

"Iraq's search for weapons of mass destruction has proven impossible to deter and we should assume that it will continue for as long as Saddam is in power."
Al Gore, Sept. 23, 2002.

"We have known for many years that Saddam Hussein is seeking and developing weapons of mass destruction."
Sen. Ted Kennedy (D, MA), Sept. 27, 2002.

"The last UN weapons inspectors left Iraq in October of 1998. We are confident that Saddam Hussein retains some stockpiles of chemical and biological weapons, and that he has since embarked on a crash course to build up his chemical and biological warfare capabilities. Intelligence reports indicate that he is seeking nuclear weapons..."
Sen. Robert Byrd (D, WV), Oct. 3, 2002.

"I will be voting to give the President of the United States the authority to use force-- if necessary-- to disarm Saddam Hussein because I b elieve that a deadly arsenal of weapons of mass destruction in his hands is a real and grave threat to our security."
Sen. John F. Kerry (D, MA), Oct. 9, 2002.

"There is unmistakable evidence that Saddam Hussein is working aggressively to develop nuclear weapons and will likely have nuclear weapons within the next five years ... We also should remember we have always underestimated the progress Saddam has made in development of weapons of mass destruction."
Sen. Jay Rockerfeller (D, WV), Oct 10, 2002.

"He has systematically violated, over the course of the past 11 years, every significant UN resolution that has demanded that he disarm and destroy his chemical and biological weapons, and any nuclear capacity. This he has refused to do"
Rep. Henry Waxman (D, CA), Oct. 10, 2002.

"In the four years since the inspectors left, intelligence reports show that Saddam Hussein has worked to rebuild his chemical and biological weap ons stock, his missile delivery capability, and his nuclear program. He has also given aid, comfort, and sanctuary to terrorists, including al Qaeda members ... It is clear, however, that if left unchecked, Saddam Hussein will continue to increase his capacity to wage biological and chemical warfare, and will keep trying to develop nuclear weapons."
Sen. Hillary Clinton (D, NY), Oct 10, 2002.

"We are in possession of what I think to be compelling evidence that Saddam Hussein has, and has had for a number of years, a developing capacity for the production and storage of weapons of mass destruction."
Sen. Bob Graham (D, FL), Dec. 8, 2002.

"[W]ithout question, we need to disarm Saddam Hussein. He is a brutal, murderous dictator, leading an oppressive regime ... He presents a particularly grievous threat because he is so consistently prone to miscalculation ... And now he is miscalculating America's response to his contin ued deceit and his consistent grasp for weapons of mass destruction ... So the threat of Saddam Hussein with weapons of mass destruction is real ..."
Sen. John F. Kerry (D, MA), Jan. 23. 2003.

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
05-31-2008, 02:21 PM
Why is it only George W. Bush who is being fitted for a noose here when leading Democrats said things like this?

It isn't the human being George Bush who we desire to shoot, the silly one who made C's in college, who said the Consitution is a piece of paper and who is killing Arabs to spread Greek Democracy. It is President George Bush the powerful administrator that needs to be executed because he endangers the sovereignty of our nation's constitutional government. Of course, he should get a fair trial like Saddam did.
Also, it should be done deliberately without emotion or malice. Like a rabbit is destracted to be made to look away before it is hit over the head with a hammar and then butchered.

asgardshill
05-31-2008, 02:25 PM
It isn't the human being George Bush who we desire to shoot, the silly one who made C's in college, who said the Consitution is a piece of paper ...

Are you the first person I've ever encountered on the Internet who can actually document that George W. Bush actually said, "The Constitution is just a goddamned piece of paper!"? Nobody's been able to document it up until now - maybe you'll be the first.

CurtisLow
05-31-2008, 03:36 PM
http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/9397/bushfingerix6.gif

AmericaFyeah92
05-31-2008, 04:05 PM
this will never happen. Devote your time to other things