PDA

View Full Version : We have made amazing progress!

cujothekitten
08-24-2007, 12:34 PM
I've noticed that some people have begun to wear down a little so I wanted to remind everyone of the progress we have made.

When Ron Paul started his campaign he didn't think it would go anywhere. We have successfully bumped his campaign into the strongest grassroots support of this election. We have passed out flyers, made videos, voted in straw polls, e-mailed newspapers, kept him in debates, got more military to contribute to his campaign than any other candidate, gained support internationally, won straw polls, opened peoples eyes to the possibility of real freedom, inspired Americans to get involved in issues, woke the youth up and made them active instead of aphetic, paid for our own advertising, fed children with food drives, and made Ron a viable candidate.

That's enormous! That's unbelievable! That's, in Ron's own words, a miracle! Look at what we have accomplished... on our own... with our own convictions. Simply amazing, really, it is.

I am so proud to be working with all of you. I'm so proud to be a part of this movement. Everyone give yourself a pat on the back because we should be celebrating our achievements... they are nothing short of monumental.

When you get discouraged just think about all the good you have done.

angelatc
08-24-2007, 12:37 PM
Has everybody noticed that the forums added it's 3000ndth member today? Cujo is right.

Bryan
08-24-2007, 12:53 PM
Thanks for the note Cujo-- that is quite a list when you look at it.

RP08
08-24-2007, 01:05 PM
That's what we need to hear and keep reminding ourselves, buddy. Thanks for the post!

Keep keepin' awn!

Scribbler de Stebbing
08-24-2007, 01:05 PM
Cujo is 100% correct! We always want more, and should. But progress has definitely been made. Onward, ho!

Slugg
08-24-2007, 01:55 PM
Yeah, good job everyone! I'm still pretty 'new' here, so I hope I can help make this next quarter as successful as the last.

RedStripe
08-24-2007, 02:05 PM
I couldn't ask for a greater time to be alive, and in college. This is so awesome.

Revolution9
08-24-2007, 02:18 PM
I couldn't ask for a greater time to be alive, and in college. This is so awesome.

When I was your age the PTB assissanated John Lennon with a MK Ultra alter. Reagan won the eeelection but something was fishy because the hostages were released that very day. years later we found out Bush was behind that. Then Reagan got shot ..perhaps by Hinckley whose parents dined with Bush the night before..but probably the SS agent who pushed him into the car. The bullet did not do its job and Bush was momentarily denied the Presidency.

The jackboot surge had begun. I have watched the monster grow for 20+ years. Now we have a chance to defeat it. Glad your generation, which seems to have all the skills and determination for ths battle could..as they say..make it to the scene of confrontation.

best regards
Randy

Revolution9
08-24-2007, 02:19 PM
Yeah, good job everyone! I'm still pretty 'new' here, so I hope I can help make this next quarter as successful as the last.

500+ posts new.. Must be wicked fast typer:D

randy

lynnf
08-24-2007, 02:21 PM

Watch out, next thing you know, you'll be thinking that this is like Camelot!

lynn

V-rod
08-24-2007, 02:38 PM
I started listening to Ron Paul around 4 years ago and always liked what he had to say. Around 6-7 months ago when I heard Dr. Paul was running for Prez I rolled my eyes, thinking there was no chance in hell.

I'm a little ashamed to say that I didn't get on the Ron Paul bandwagon until May when some of you already had been supporting him early in his campaign. I saw he had some glimmer of a chance so I started donating and speaking to people about Ron Paul's message.

Now I see his supporters growing at an impressive rate considering the Mainstream Media is literally going out of their way to ignore and censor him(the evidence this month is staggering).

Snake oil salesman Romney's face might be plastered all over the news, but he will not energize the people to come out to vote for the party nomination. We will all roll out to the polls by the thousands, bringing our friends and family members along.

Bush had the evangelical masses on his side, but this time they don't have a candidate to rally around. Giulani and Romney will split the pro war vote among the ones that do decide to come. With a mainstream media blackout we will still prevail. Lets gradually increase our recruiting output and donations and we will cause a stir the likes this country has not seen in a long time. We are energized about our candidate, the rest are lackluster.

We will prevail. :cool:

MsDoodahs
08-24-2007, 02:45 PM
Thought I'd pop in to add that I'm way past college (I'm damn near 50 :eek: ).

I've been devoted to the freedom philosophy since I discovered it (about 7 or 8 years ago).

I am amazed to see how you guys have embraced this simple message, and how you all have taken on the challenge to bring this message to the people.

I'm in awe of y'all.

And, I'm honored to be a small part of this effort.

:)

mtmedlin
08-24-2007, 09:35 PM
and the best is yet to come.

Next reporting period. I bet RP makes news. It wont be the same level as the "top tier" but I think he will impress.

Grassroots TV adds in NH <----freaking awesome!

Some potential endorsements, supposedly

MORE NATIONAL DEBATES. RP does very well and his numbers, cash and devoted following increases every time. I cant wait till he comes to Orlando, Fl. for the nationally televised debate. We will turn the city of the Rat on its head. Were shooting fro 2000 people but if not, the Orlando group alone is insane enough to make up the difference.

michaelwise
08-24-2007, 10:51 PM
"Be careful, however, that the exercise of your freedom does not become a stumbling block for the weak."

"We work hard with our own hands. When we are cursed, we bless; when we are persecuted, we endure it; when we are slandered, we answer kindly. Up to this moment we have become the scum of the earth, the refuse of the world. --Paul the Apostle"

"I still believe in miracles,
therefore since the world has still
much good, but much less
good than ill, and while the sun
and moon endure,
lucks a chance, but trouble's sure
I'll face it as a wise man would
and train for ill
and not for good"

Keep fighting the good fight.