PDA

View Full Version : How to Make a Citizen's Arrest of a War Criminal

speech
05-30-2008, 04:42 PM
Since most our leaders are criminals and people are now taken action.

Tell A Friend

1. Don't announce that you're coming, because the war criminal will escape.

2. Pick your war criminal. Here are their names, where to find them, and some of the charges against them.

Note: War Criminals travel frequently. Watch http://convictbushcheney.org for notice of when they'll be appearing publicly near you. Below are their home locations.

CALIFORNIA

John Yoo: Professor of Law at Boalt Hall School of Law in Berkeley, California, (but a lawyer with the Pennsylvania bar from which he should be debarred and would be if enough people demanded it) counseled the White House on how to get away with war crimes, wrote this memo promoting presidential power to launch aggressive war, and claimed the power to decree that the federal statutes against torture, assault, maiming, and stalking do not apply to the military in the conduct of the war, and to announce a new definition of torture limiting it to acts causing intense pain or suffering equivalent to pain associated with serious physical injury so severe that death, organ failure or permanent damage resulting in loss of significant body functions will likely result.
http://waronyou.com/forums/index.php?topic=179.msg430;topicseen#new

RideTheDirt
05-30-2008, 05:24 PM
I think that as soon as Bush is out of office, someone should attempt a citizens arrest on his bitch-ass.

asgardshill
05-30-2008, 05:57 PM
You first.

bill50
05-30-2008, 07:37 PM
He's protected by the secret service for 10 years after he's out of office so good luck. He's as untouchable for 10 years as he is now.

speech
05-31-2008, 08:03 AM
You first.

Its hard, better off with the smaller fish. But one you catch them will stink up he whole place.

Mini-Me
06-01-2008, 08:48 PM
He's protected by the secret service for 10 years after he's out of office so good luck. He's as untouchable for 10 years as he is now.

I've always wondered - how the hell can the government ever be so sure that the Secret Service will always remain loyal to their mark? In particular, one rogue agent in their countersniper teams could defeat the entire purpose. It's always struck me as a bit odd. Where do they even pick up these guys?

On the one hand, there are very few people who ever intend to arrest, kidnap, or assassinate a political figure, so all things being equal, there's a very small chance that they'd "happen" to be in the Secret Service. On the other hand, it does seem more likely that people with such intentions would join the Secret Service in the first place. Sure, they'd have to be suicidal (being as the others would stop them very quickly), but...