PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul Endorses Steven vasquez for Congress

SaratogaForRonPaul
05-30-2008, 09:53 AM
Presidential Candidate and New York Times Best-Selling Author, Congressman Ron Paul, has endorsed Steven Vasquez for Congress in the NY 21st District, which includes Albany, Schenectady, Schoharie, and Montgomery counties and parts of Rensselaer (Troy), Saratoga (Waterford), and Fulton (Gloversville) counties. Steven has been one of the leaders in Ron Paul's grassroots campaign in the Capital Region, and is now continuing the movement to restore responsible government by running for Congress.

Here is Ron Paul's endorsement:

"I am pleased to endorse Steven Vasquez for Congress. We need Steven in Washington to help advance the agenda of those of us committed to limited government. Steven has valuable experience in business as a successful entrepreneur in Tech Valley. Steven's experience is critical in advancing the goals of fixing the economy by balancing the budget, cutting wasteful Washington spending, and combating inflation. We believe these polices, together with tax reduction and regulatory reform, will protect our economy from serious problems. I believe electing Steven Vasquez will be a big part of advancing these policies."

Read the full release here (http://www.campaignsitebuilder.com/sitebuilder/templates/displayfiles/Tmpl27.asp?siteid=1976&pageid=36543&trial=false&blogid=3570).

Visit www.steven2008.com (http://www.steven2008.com)to donate and volunteer today!

qh4dotcom
05-30-2008, 10:32 AM
I wonder why Ron Paul doesn't endorse every Ron Paul Republican....he hasn't endorsed Dean Santoro who has dedicated so much of his time and effort to spread the message about liberty.

wredlich
05-31-2008, 08:03 AM
I can't speak for Dr. Paul, but it makes sense to focus on two things.

First, is the person really a Ron Paul Republican? Did they work on the RP campaign? Do they agree with him on the issues?

Second, do they have a chance of winning? To some extent the endorsement is an expenditure of resources, and an indication to RP supporters of where they might want to focus their efforts. If you spread that too thin, it doesn't help anyone very much.

Steven Vasquez is a true Ron Paul supporter. He worked tirelessly for the campaign is with Dr. Paul on the issues more than me at least. And this is the most winnable race for a RP Republican. If you're going to choose where to contribute money to help the Ron Paul movement, there is no better spot than the Steven Vasquez campaign -- steven2008.com.

I wonder why Ron Paul doesn't endorse every Ron Paul Republican....he hasn't endorsed Dean Santoro who has dedicated so much of his time and effort to spread the message about liberty.

skyorbit
05-31-2008, 09:23 AM
Because Dean SAntoro is a sellout who endorsed Neo-Con Lincoln Diaz-barr, who Arguablly has a worse record on advocating police state then Bush.

That's why.

Tracy