PDA

View Full Version : Chipin for libraries a success!

Misesian
05-30-2008, 04:57 AM
We have 17 libraries in our county and wanted to get at least one book in every county.

So we had started a chipin to raise some money for this: http://brevard4ronpaul.chipin.com

We reached and exceeded our goal with an extra $50 in offline donations too. This was enough for 13 copies of the print book and 3 copies of the audio book. 7 of our 17 libraries are already covered so we're going to have enough for the college libraries as well.

PLEASE start some fundraising chipins like this in your area to stock all your libraries with this book, and also to help purchase more books to get this book back up to #1 on the NYT list. Based on the results of our meetups survey there's probably many here who surprisingly haven't bought the book yet either. Now is the time to do so!

Kludge
05-30-2008, 05:03 AM
Lol... So weird. I was talking about Grant-Valkaria this morning about something totally irrelevant, though we live in Michigan.

Congratulations and good luck!

FindLiberty
05-30-2008, 05:36 AM
Co-inky-dink? I donated "Revolution" to my public library just yesterday.

Dorfsmith
05-30-2008, 08:07 AM
I mentioned in another thread that while it took a few weeks for the copy I donated to my library to show up in the system it showed up yesterday :cool:

Keep up the great work everybody :cool: