PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know about Audible.com?

erin moore
05-29-2008, 11:31 PM
and why I can't buy the Manifesto there? My son's first grade teacher uses audible and I wanted to get the bok for her through them but it dosen't look like they carry it. Why on earth would that be?

OhioMichael
05-30-2008, 06:12 AM
and why I can't buy the Manifesto there? My son's first grade teacher uses audible and I wanted to get the bok for her through them but it dosen't look like they carry it. Why on earth would that be?

Maybe because it is so new?

I will call them at 1-888-283-5051 to encourage them to carry the title as soon as possible. I encourage you to do the same. This content should be available everywhere.

The audio book (in CD form) is available and can be purchased from Amazon (http://www.amazon.com/Revolution-Manifesto-Ron-Paul/dp/160024355X )

samsmom
05-30-2008, 06:14 AM
Audible.com has to have licenses to the books before they make them available. There are other books that I would love to download, but they're unavailable as well.

RonPaulVolunteer
05-30-2008, 07:57 AM
Someone turned the CDs into a very professional iTunes/iPod audiobook and put it on Torrent. I would have no problem with someone buying the CDs and then downloading the better audiobook version from the Torrents.