PDA

View Full Version : ATTN: Ron Paul Store Bomb!!

Knightskye
05-29-2008, 11:04 PM
Sounds like a good deal. They're liquidating all the merchandise. I'm not sure what'll happen with the money, but if you want to, act fast!

May 29, 2008

End of Primary Season Blowout until June 3rd

Participate in the Ron Paul Store Bomb! Send us your t-shirt size and we'll send you a collection of Ron Paul campaign merchandise for only $25.00 (including shipping). The collection will consist of a t-shirt and other merchandise such as buttons, stickers, mouse pads, key chains, magnets, hats, wristbands and more!

Place your orders before the last primaries on June 3rd at http://www.ronpaul2008store.com/servlet/StoreFront

Ron Paul 2008 Store

Dorfsmith
05-29-2008, 11:12 PM
I decided to give it a try earlier this morning. If nothing else I need a new T-shirt.

Knightskye
05-29-2008, 11:43 PM
I decided to give it a try earlier this morning. If nothing else I need a new T-shirt.

Wonder which will come first - the t-shirt or your stimulus check. :D

Dorfsmith
05-29-2008, 11:45 PM
I figure it will be a Christmas present for myself :D

Knightskye
05-29-2008, 11:50 PM
I figure it will be a Christmas present for myself :D

Hahaha. Seriously, I think it took them three months to ship my "A Foreign Policy of Freedom" - I ordered it around December, I believe. And I think you could be right about that Christmas guess if that "overwhelming response" was actually overwhelming. ;)

Dorfsmith
05-29-2008, 11:52 PM
My last order took close to two months. I think it arrived about two days before our primary :rolleyes: But at least it didn't get here two days after :D