PDA

View Full Version : MarchBomb.com is LIVE

rayzer
05-29-2008, 10:14 PM
http://www.MarchBomb.com

http://www.FiftyForFlagDay.com

We need all the help we can get! We need banners and counters and help spreading the word. Please get in touch with me peronsally if I can help you help the march! :) :) :) :)

Thank you all!!!!

szczebrzeszyn
05-29-2008, 10:23 PM
the page looks good
and I rarely say that here :)

rayzer
05-30-2008, 01:43 AM
the page looks good
and I rarely say that here :)

Well thanks! We'll take any compliments we can get. And we appreciate them!

yaz
05-30-2008, 02:32 AM
I was going to be the bearer of bad news and tell you that it's May, but then I went to the link and saw that it's for the upcoming march :P

szczebrzeszyn
05-30-2008, 02:41 AM
I was going to be the bearer of bad news and tell you that it's May, but then I went to the link and saw that it's for the upcoming march :P

haha, I haven't thought of that - but you have the point, the domain name may be a bit misleading...

JoeMac
05-30-2008, 08:17 AM
pump up the volume, dance, dance.

*JoeMac does the truffle shuffle*

eric_cartman
05-30-2008, 08:38 AM
i'm canadian, so i guess there's no problem with me donating to this march bomb right?

during the nov. 5th and tea party bombs, i had to find an american friend and give them the cash and they put it on their credit cards... but i guess for this there'd be no rules about who can donate.

make sure to hit up all the international meet up groups, because i'm sure many of them were unable to donate to previous money bombs.

rayzer
05-30-2008, 11:18 AM
i'm canadian, so i guess there's no problem with me donating to this march bomb right?

during the nov. 5th and tea party bombs, i had to find an american friend and give them the cash and they put it on their credit cards... but i guess for this there'd be no rules about who can donate.

make sure to hit up all the international meet up groups, because i'm sure many of them were unable to donate to previous money bombs.

I don't see why there would be a problem. That is NOT an "official" answer. Thank you for helping to spread the word in Canada!

rayzer
05-30-2008, 03:51 PM
bump

CurtisLow
05-30-2008, 05:44 PM
I gave $20.00 match me!

rayzer
05-31-2008, 01:00 AM
I gave $20.00 match me!

Curtis, you ROCK! But the object is to PLEDGE to give $50 on June 14th. We'll take all the early donations we can get! Thank you for your support. Without people like you, this march would be nothing!

newyearsrevolution08
05-31-2008, 02:47 AM
Curtis, you ROCK! But the object is to PLEDGE to give $50 on June 14th. We'll take all the early donations we can get! Thank you for your support. Without people like you, this march would be nothing!

make sure NOT to tell people to NOT donate..... You never know when people have the money or don't and many MIGHT not have it on the 14th but do now.... just a thought....

also

LIBERTY BUMP

keep up the great work!