PDA

View Full Version : Enough with all the pastor nonsense

LibertyCzar
05-29-2008, 09:21 PM
I am getting sick and tired of all the attention given to the pastors of this campaign. Who cares what Hagee or Wright or anyone else says from the pulpit. McCain and Obama and everyone else is running for commander-in-chief, not pastor-in-chief. Someone needs to remind these people there is a separation of church and state and that pastors can say whatever they feel they must and that candidates can attend any church they feel led to, and no one has a right to know what church anyone attends. This is getting way too ridiculous.

I am not not voting for Obama because of Wright. I am not not voting for McCain because of Hagee. I don't care. I really don't care. No really. I really really don't care. Go hear a sermon from Kermit the Frog for all I care. I just don't care.

ENOUGH WITH THE DAMN MSM ATTENTION TO PASTORS AND FOCUS ON THE REAL DAMN ISSUES!

ItsTime
05-29-2008, 09:23 PM
so you create a thread? can we move this to rant?

LibertyCzar
05-29-2008, 09:28 PM
It's on MSNBC's front page: A new pastor problem for Obama. http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/24882600/

This just makes me mad. Ron Paul was the first to defend Romney's right to be a mormon, even as he was listing the litany of things wrong with Romney's neocon platform.

RSLudlum
05-29-2008, 09:41 PM
Exactly why we need to introduce another pastor to MSM: Pastor Chuck Baldwin :D