PDA

View Full Version : Supporting OBAMA? MUST READ

NH4RonPaul
05-29-2008, 03:17 PM
For all you confused sad people who think Obama is the next best thing to Ron Paul..
HE IS NOT!

Proof that Obama is a communist!

Obama's Global Tax of America

President Obama Signs $8500.00 Per Household Tax Into Law: Funds To Go To The United Nations To Combat Global Poverty!

Make no mistake, the headline above is a lot closer to fact than you may think! So if you're wondering what an Obama presidency would be like, look no further than the above headline!

What the media is NOT telling you is that Barack Hussein Obama does, in fact, have a legislative record in the Senate and one of his proudest accomplishments is The Global Poverty Act (S. 2433).

But wait just a minute! Isn't combating poverty around the world a noble goal?

Well... the devil, as they say in in the details!

Some conservative leaders are already sounding the alarm and telling us that, if passed, Barack Hussein Obama's Global Poverty Act will commit us to a stealth United Nations-inspired global tax of $845 Billion dollars... that comes to approximately an $8500.00 tax burden for every household in the United States!

Cliff Kincaid of Accuracy in Media wrote:

"[T]he legislation, if approved, dedicates 0.7 percent of the U.S. gross national product to foreign aid, which... would amount to $845 billion 'over and above what the U.S. already spends.'"

"The plan passed the House in 2007 'because most members didn't realize what was in it.' Congressional sponsors have been careful not to calculate the amount of foreign aid spending that it would require."

Remember the Food for Oil Scandal? Let's face it; the United Nation's actual record on ending pain and suffering around the world is pathetic and dismal.

The questions to ask are, first, how much of our money that goes to the United Nations right now actually winds up lining the pockets of third-world dictators and despots? And, second, if Obama’s plan succeeds, how much of his new $845 billion giveaway will end up in those same pockets?

Barack Hussein Obama's Global Poverty Act MUST be STOPPED! Time is of the essence! Obama's Global Poverty Act actually has the support of some prominent RINOs such as Senator Richard Lugar and Senate Foreign Relations Committee Chairman Joseph Biden, who just pushed Obama’s world welfare bill out of committee. It could be up for a vote in the Senate AT ANY TIME!

Barack Hussein Obama MUST be stopped. But more importantly, his so-called Global Poverty Act -- which has already passed in the House (because most Members simply didn't know what was in it) and is presently being pushed through the Senate -- MUST be stopped.

Others are sounding the alarm about Barack Hussein Obama's Global Poverty Act.

Conservative icon Phyllis Schlafly recently wrote:

"Obama's costly, dangerous and altogether bad bill (S. 2433)... would commit U.S. taxpayers to spend 0.7 percent of our Gross Domestic Product on foreign handouts..."

Schlafly also wrote:

"The Global Poverty Act would be a giant step toward the [United Nation's] Millennium Goals of global governance and international taxes on Americans."

Joe Farah, publisher of WorldNetDaily.com said of Barack Hussein Obama's Global Poverty Act:

"Now comes an even grander proposal by Barack Obama. It's called the Global Poverty Act, that would, in the next decade, transfer at least $845 billion of U.S. taxpayer money overseas. Think of Johnson's failed war on poverty going international -- directed not by Americans but by the United Nations."

But don't take Schlafly's or Farah's or Kincaid's word for it. Read what is in Barack Hussein Obama's Global Poverty Act for yourself:

Specifically, Barack Hussein Obama's Global Poverty Act would require that the President: "acting through the Secretary of State, and in consultation with the heads of other appropriate departments and agencies of the United States Government, international organizations, international financial institutions, the governments of developing and developed countries, United States and international nongovernmental organizations, civil society organizations, and other appropriate entities, shall develop and implement a comprehensive strategy to further... the reduction of global poverty, the elimination of extreme global poverty, and the achievement of the Millennium Development Goal."

And just who are these "international organizations" and "international nongovernmental organizations" and "other appropriate entities?"

You guessed it! He's talking about the United Nations!

And just what, pray tell, is the "Millennium Development Goal?"

Cliff Kincaid again:

"The bill defines the term 'Millennium Development Goals' as the goals set out in the United Nations Millennium Declaration..."

"In addition to seeking to eradicate poverty, that declaration commits nations to banning 'small arms and light weapons' and ratifying a series of treaties, including the International Criminal Court Treaty, the Kyoto Protocol (global warming treaty), the Convention on Biological Diversity, the Convention on the Elimination of All Forms of Discrimination Against Women, and the Convention on the Rights of the Child."

In fact the United Nations Millennium Declaration talks about much more than the eradication of poverty. Kincaid yet again:

"Those U.N. protocols would make U.S. law on issues ranging from the 2nd Amendment to energy usage and parental rights all subservient to United Nations whims."

But that's not all, since we're on the subject, the United Nation's Millennium Development Goal -- proclaimed in 2000 -- contains plans for additional assaults on your wallet.

Among those goals are:

- "currency transfer tax;"

- "tax on the rental value of land and natural resources";

- "royalty on worldwide fossil energy projection -- oil, natural gas, coal;"

- "fees for the commercial use of the oceans, fees for airplane use of the skies, fees for use of the electromagnetic spectrum, fees on foreign exchange transactions, and a tax on the carbon content of fuels."

- "standing peace force;"

- "UN arms register of all small arms and light weapons,"

- "peace education... at all levels from preschool through university;"

- the "eradication of poverty" through the "redistribution [of] wealth and land,"
cancellation of "the debts of developing countries," and "a fair distribution of the earth's resources."

How do you suppose the United Nations expects to "redistribute" the land and the wealth?

Unless Barack Hussein Obama is STOPPED, we may all find out!

RideTheDirt
05-29-2008, 08:34 PM
Every time I hear what Obama wants to do, I die a little inside :(

Nirvikalpa
05-29-2008, 08:40 PM
$8,500 is a semester of college for me. That's ridiculous. Considering 30% of American workers make less than $30,000 a year...

I'm very pissed off.

Cinderella
05-29-2008, 08:47 PM
we cant even afford to care for our own families and we have to go and fight global poverty! i hate obama....i fucking hate him and the more i rad about the more i hate him....but yet he is seen as the greatest thing for america!

mods excuse my french

qh4dotcom
05-29-2008, 09:14 PM
I wasn't going to vote for him even before I read your post.

Unlike other people who are worried if they "waste" their vote, I actually have a conscience that will haunt me if I vote for the winning candidate and he winds up being as bad president like Bush.

Conza88
05-29-2008, 09:50 PM
Vid in sig, is worth a look. :)

THEY"RE ALL THE SAME. THEY"RE ALL EVIL.