PDA

View Full Version : It's Offical: The Terrorists Have Won

vote4ronpauleeze
05-29-2008, 02:04 PM
Yapping Idiot (http://yappingidiot.com/)

What is wrong with our society? I have lost faith in the average person... We're just not a very open-minded nation.

vote4ronpauleeze
05-29-2008, 02:05 PM
Note: The John McCain ad that sometimes shows up on the Google Adsense is automated... Is there anyway to prevent that one from showing up?

OptionsTrader
05-29-2008, 02:06 PM
Install an adblocker. But, no on the generic ability to disable what google puts out.

vote4ronpauleeze
05-29-2008, 02:07 PM
Anyone know how to get some Ron Paul/Libertarian ads on there?

Kludge
05-29-2008, 02:09 PM
Note: The John McCain ad that sometimes shows up on the Google Adsense is automated... Is there anyway to prevent that one from showing up?

Does it offend you that much.

This is one method the forum admins use to generate revenue to support this "free" service.

Maybe you should have an open mind and click on the ad to learn more about John McCain and maybe donate.

But don't click on it if you don't, because click fraud is a crime not endorsed by anyone at ronpaulforums.com

Kludge
05-29-2008, 02:10 PM
Anyone know how to get some Ron Paul/Libertarian ads on there?

Talk about Ron Paul & Libertarians... Google bases the ads on what is on the web page.

vote4ronpauleeze
05-29-2008, 02:18 PM
Does it offend you that much.

This is one method the forum admins use to generate revenue to support this "free" service.

Maybe you should have an open mind and click on the ad to learn more about John McCain and maybe donate.

But don't click on it if you don't, because click fraud is a crime not endorsed by anyone at ronpaulforums.com

It doesn't offend me... I'm just not a supporter of his. And yes, I know where he stands on the issues, many don't appeal to me.

Kludge
05-29-2008, 02:24 PM
It doesn't offend me... I'm just not a supporter of his. And yes, I know where he stands on the issues, many don't appeal to me.

Good. Then DON'T commit click fraud.

Since you aren't interested in his website you SHOULD NOT click on them, because that would give revenue to RPFs admin from the McCain campaign, causing a contract violation.

vote4ronpauleeze
05-29-2008, 02:30 PM
Good. Then DON'T commit click fraud.

Since you aren't interested in his website you SHOULD NOT click on them, because that would give revenue to RPFs admin from the McCain campaign, causing a contract violation.

I gotcha.

Ozwest
05-29-2008, 02:33 PM
Who are the real terrorists?

vote4ronpauleeze
05-29-2008, 02:36 PM
Who are the real terrorists?

Rhetorical question or not: The media, our current administration, and the blind sheep of America.

Far more damage has been done by those three than any member of any "traditional" terrorist group.

speech
05-29-2008, 02:40 PM
i had this problem with a blog. You can block the url but you never know where its coming from. I did all the Official McCain sites but I noticed a few paid by Republican Comities and PACT groups. ADL is a sponsor of the McCain campaign.

James Madison
05-29-2008, 02:45 PM

I think I read somewhere that clicking on those ads syphons money out of their campaign bank accounts. So, click on them whenever you see them and then click out.

vote4ronpauleeze
05-29-2008, 02:49 PM
I think I read somewhere that clicking on those ads syphons money out of their campaign bank accounts. So, click on them whenever you see them and then click out.

That, and I think every click also adds another year onto the war too. Just what I heard.

Ozwest
05-29-2008, 02:56 PM
Rhetorical question or not: The media, our current administration, and the blind sheep of America.

Far more damage has been done by those three than any member of any "traditional" terrorist group.

I couldn't agree more.

The rest of the planet is worried about what America is going to do next.

James Madison
05-29-2008, 02:57 PM
That, and I think every click also adds another year onto the war too. Just what I heard.

No, it was on this board. Maybe I'm wrong but I suppose it couldn't hurt.

DamianTV
05-29-2008, 02:57 PM
Advertisers, Insurance Companies, Banks, Oil Cartels, Drug Trade, Mainstream Media, and last but not least: Politicians. They are all the real terrorists and they are all in the same boat.

Best Ad Blocker, google for an "Ad Blocking HOSTS file".

Kludge
05-29-2008, 02:59 PM
Advertisers, Insurance Companies, Banks, Oil Cartels, Drug Trade, Mainstream Media, and last but not least: Politicians. They are all the real terrorists and they are all in the same boat.

Best Ad Blocker, google for an "Ad Blocking HOSTS file".

o.0 Someone doesn't like usury.... ;)

liberteebell
05-29-2008, 03:08 PM
I couldn't agree more.

The rest of the planet is worried about what America is going to do next.

Rightly so. :(