PDA

View Full Version : Ted Nugent Should Endorse Ron Paul

Revolution9
08-24-2007, 11:15 AM
Yes..In Teds very own testosterontaed overcrunk way endorses Ron Paul. This is NOT for the faint hearted or those with easily offended sensibilities who cannot see things in context.. The rest of you will get a hoot out of the last ten seconds especially..that is where the sly but powerful endorsement resides..

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=757_1187963465

FREEEEEEEDOMMMMM!! == Freed OM

Best Regards
Randy

constituent
08-24-2007, 11:17 AM
didn't he do a fundraiser or something for Rick Perry?

JoshLowry
08-24-2007, 11:20 AM
Not really an endorsement, but pretty funny.

Maybe he has never heard of Congressman Ron Paul?

1000-points-of-fright
08-24-2007, 11:22 AM
I think you're reaching a bit buddy. Nuge is all about kicking ass in the Middle East.

SWATH
08-24-2007, 11:30 AM
Ted probably would not support Ron. He will support whomever gets the NRA's support, and that will not be Ron. Btw, the government has already stuck those machinguns up his ass because he paid the transfer taxes and got them registered. The government can come and get those babies with force anytime they want and his only recourse would be to set selector switch to full auto. I've done the same thing but at least I don't claim to be free inspite of it.

Revolution9
08-24-2007, 11:41 AM
We will see down the road. But the gist of it was..outside all the cussing..that Obama and Hillary and feinstein and Giuliani (hard to hear but I thnk so) all suck.. Then what does he yell? "FREEEEDOMMM!!" Now..if yer talking buzzwords associated with Presidential Platforms then whose do you think is closest or a dea match to this? You think Ted likes Romney? A pure poser? Nah.. he is from my neck of the woods.. he don't like no posers. Ya wanna bet his fans have deluged him with Ron Paul stuff? It is getting to be de rigeur in the rock community at large for the RP section of the fanbase to extract an endoresement or a benefit concert from their favorite bands. Seems to be something similar going on with the Hiphop/RnB stuff too.

Best Regards
Randy

lucius
08-24-2007, 11:45 AM
Anybody who tells CFR corporate shills to suck on a machine gun, is good people in my book. I wonder if he will be jacked-up GITMOed for that?

lynnf
08-24-2007, 11:58 AM
didn't he do a fundraiser or something for Rick Perry?

I don't think he did a fundraiser, but I could be wrong. I think you are thinking
about Perry's inauguration that he played at.

lynnf

Revolution9
08-24-2007, 12:04 PM
here is a link to another post who gathered the same thing from the video

http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=108392

I WONDER WHO TED NUGENT IS GOING TO SUPPORT FOR PRESIDENT? (GRAPHIC LANGUAGE)
"It might be shocking...at first I was shocked. I thought he just damaged everything he had been fighting for.

But in thinking about it, have we been so tamed that we would hate those who actually stand up against this machine? That is what he is doing up there, as unappealing as the language is.

I don't think any of us want what Hillary, Obama and Feinstein have in store for all of us. They are in alignment with those such as Chertoff, who is chomping at the bit due to the power of technology. They are not the opposite of Bush. They are on the same exact side, all competing fast and furiously for the exalted position of so called power and control.

Who gets to crack the whip upon America?

Who will stand up to them?"

Ths video is gonna go viral. Rockers will think its funny he is telling the PTB to suck on a machine gun and will appreciate the colorful language.. He lodged the MEME in their stoned skulls and now that will be the battlecry against the PTB echoing throughout concert halls.

Who is gonna stand up to the PTB and tell them it ain't gonna happen the way they want it?:D That we live in America as Sovereigns and Citizerns and Denizens..not Serfs and in utero berthed by the dock human resource commodity collateral wet dreams for the PTB tcorporate/federal US...and their slimecore masters of finance wizardry and the road to OZ.

Best
Randy

Syren123
08-24-2007, 12:24 PM
Anybody who tells CFR corporate shills to suck on a machine gun, is good people in my book. I wonder if he will be jacked-up GITMOed for that?

LOL!! He told them to suck on a machine gun?! He's my new hero!! LOL

iamso910
08-24-2007, 12:42 PM
Any bump via indorsments by famous or semi-famous entertainers, with groups of followers would be nice, but we shouldn't take them too seriously.

Rarely are those in the public eye deep thinkers, they are mostly shouters to relatively small and ineffective groups. Rarely will their messages have deep or long impact.

Those who can influence deeply and widely are the well read, the deep thinkers, the wise, the honest. When the community holds such men in regard, then this revolution gains mometum and creates an inertia that lasts.

jasonhlasvegas
08-24-2007, 12:48 PM
He doesn't mention RP in this video. Would be cool if we could get a few entertainers to come to the big Philly, PA don't ya think?

JosephTheLibertarian
08-24-2007, 12:50 PM
In an interview Ted Nugent said something like "I like to walk into the woods with my rifle and shoot random animals" ha paraphrasing though

CAT SCRATCH FEVER!!

Revolution9
08-24-2007, 12:51 PM
Any bump via indorsments by famous or semi-famous entertainers, with groups of followers would be nice, but we shouldn't take them too seriously.

Rarely are those in the public eye deep thinkers, they are mostly shouters to relatively small and ineffective groups. Rarely will their messages have deep or long impact.

Those who can influence deeply and widely are the well read, the deep thinkers, the wise, the honest. When the community holds such men in regard, then this revolution gains mometum and creates an inertia that lasts.

I thnk you are off the mark here. We are looking for the sheer weight of numbers at the polls. If Metallica and Mstodon go on a 20 venue tour with sold out audiences between 10,000 to 40,000, that is 200K to 800K live heads they will reach in the youth demographic. They will buzz their show experience to a minimum of four other people. The tour news will be online. If they do an onstage specific endorsement of RP it will be all over the ne. I am not sure you understand the rock community but I speak as one inside of it for 35 years. This a a huge unteapped voter reservoir. The reason they won;t vote is they don;t like phonies and posers. That would preclude everybody except Ron Paul, whose message is authentic. Authenticty reigns supreme in the hard rock metal world from the hired six string gunslinger on up to the stadium acts. And believe me..they love their freedom and do not like their lives to be interfered with by those who have no clue what their life consists of or the happiness, joy or lessons of pain they derive from it.

Best Regards
Randy

tnvoter
08-24-2007, 01:48 PM
hahaha

constituent
08-24-2007, 01:59 PM
"i told obama to suck my machine gun"

or something like that.

go to rawstory.com

it is a remark nugent recently made on tour.

M.Bellmore
08-24-2007, 02:15 PM
I think you might want to reconsider his support. Here is a snippet from an article he wrote recently after doing a concert in Iraq.

"The last thing I want to do is improperly or irresponsibly misstate or misinform anyone in my statements to the media or in my writings.

So I put my heart and soul into digging as deep as I can, researching the facts to the best of my ability and finding those souls most dedicated to the truth.

Historical and current evidence scrutinized is surely a good basis for opinion, but nothing quite compares to information shared by actual hands-on combatants in the front lines of the war on terror.

I so respect these bright, incredibly sophisticated, gung-ho military professionals. They obviously put their hearts and souls into researching the post-9/11 world, so maybe, just maybe, their decision to volunteer stands to be more meaningful than the motives of some U.S.-bashing punk like Michael Moore and his ilk.

The intimate, inside dialogue these brave men and women have shared with me brings me to a single conclusion: The terrorists and those who support them in any way must be destroyed at all costs.

Peace and love and security are procured by killing those who would interfere with such quality of life, and that is exactly what the U.S. military heroes are doing.

Fighting the evil terrorists and tyrants who have held Muslims back to a life of slavery and misery, locked in the 17th century, clearly is the only hope we have to beat down the maniacal extremists who vow to destroy America and take innocent lives around the globe.

That is what our troops are doing where they are doing it, and most people are smart enough to see this."

jasonhlasvegas
08-24-2007, 02:20 PM
Oh no....he is a brainwashed neocon...Maybe he can be redeemed.

constituent
08-24-2007, 02:22 PM
he needs to smoke some pot.

maybe he'll stop being such a wanker.

jjschless
08-24-2007, 02:27 PM
I thnk you are off the mark here. We are looking for the sheer weight of numbers at the polls. If Metallica and Mstodon go on a 20 venue tour with sold out audiences between 10,000 to 40,000, that is 200K to 800K live heads they will reach in the youth demographic. They will buzz their show experience to a minimum of four other people. The tour news will be online. If they do an onstage specific endorsement of RP it will be all over the ne. I am not sure you understand the rock community but I speak as one inside of it for 35 years. This a a huge unteapped voter reservoir. The reason they won;t vote is they don;t like phonies and posers. That would preclude everybody except Ron Paul, whose message is authentic. Authenticty reigns supreme in the hard rock metal world from the hired six string gunslinger on up to the stadium acts. And believe me..they love their freedom and do not like their lives to be interfered with by those who have no clue what their life consists of or the happiness, joy or lessons of pain they derive from it.

Best Regards
Randy

I was think Killswitch Engage would be a good endorsement they have a lot of positive lyrics in their music and as a band they don't take themselves too seriously.

Here is one song in particular that speaks to our cause. Bold is done by me.

Break The Silence

As I live and breathe
I'm watching, watching the world die
We greet this with apathy no longer

Consumed by self
We walk through each day
With no mind to deprivation and moral decay

We must destroy and rebuild
We must destroy and rebuild
For the sake of all, it starts with one
With one

As I live and breathe
I'm watching, watching the world die
We greet this with apathy no longer

If we cant break the silence (how can we survive?)
Search inside yourself (announce your life)
We must break the silence
Now we are alive
Silent no longer

Make this world, take notice
The change is in our hands
The battle has just begun
We are not defeated

If we cant break the silence (how can we survive?)
Search inside yourself (announce your life)
We must break the silence
Now we are alive
Silent no longer

With all that I am
I will lift my voice
To start this revolution
It starts today
And it starts with me
Time is no longer

With all I am
I will lift my voice
With all I am
It starts with me

Break the silence [3X]
We are alive
Break the silence [3X]
We are alive

KsE FTW

LibertyEagle
08-24-2007, 02:29 PM
Getting Nugent's endorsement would be a good thing. Rev, this sounds like a job for you. I'm serious. You are one of the few that I honestly think could get through to him.

Revolution9
08-24-2007, 02:34 PM
he needs to smoke some pot.

maybe he'll stop being such a wanker.

He is probably a Wild Turkey or Jameson drinker..or get his beer from across the close border.. All the country boys in my neck of the woods growing up..we were in Southern Ontario and cross pollinated with the rock scenes in Michigan and New York were gun loving, hunting and fishing, leave me alone and don;'t tell me what to do, hard partying long hairs. We didn't like hippies too much. They weren't warrior enough. But we didn't like the war because it was a scam..

Ted claims he doesn't smoke pot.. he probably doesn't.. Alcohol centered headspaces don't like it many times. If ya start feeling sorry for the anmals you kill then ya ain't gonna be the great white hunter.. But what he did in that video.. Yeah..let them know we ain't goung down..and it ain't just RP supporters or Ted saying it either. And he gave the battlecry of The R3l_0vution..FREEEEDOMMM!!! <--use as many EE's or MM's and !!!!'s as needed for textual effect.

Can ya see Hillary and Obama face watching that long haired rock and roller strut the stage with a machine gun telling them to suck on it... PRICELESS:D

Best Regards
Randy

Ozwest
08-24-2007, 02:47 PM
I Saw Nugent Live 75/76 And He Leaped Off Of Small Buildings In Single Bounds.

TheConstitutionLives
08-24-2007, 02:55 PM
Yes..In Teds very own testosterontaed overcrunk way endorses Ron Paul. This is NOT for the faint hearted or those with easily offended sensibilities who cannot see things in context.. The rest of you will get a hoot out of the last ten seconds especially..that is where the sly but powerful endorsement resides..

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=757_1187963465

FREEEEEEEDOMMMMM!! == Freed OM

Best Regards
Randy

Not an endorsement.

Ozwest
08-24-2007, 03:00 PM
RELAX. Im sure he uses a trampoline now! Catch scratch Fever!!!

Ozwest
08-24-2007, 03:15 PM
EXCUSE ME. I'ts Cat Scratch Fever. I got it from some Kitty next door.

Ozwest
08-24-2007, 03:29 PM
Rev 9 is the Man. Take him to ground zero and bitch slap him.

Revolution9
08-24-2007, 03:31 PM
Not an endorsement.

neener neener ..you looked!:D

:eek:
Randy

Revolution9
08-24-2007, 03:39 PM
I Saw Nugent Live 75/76 And He Leaped Off Of Small Buildings In Single Bounds.

I used to see him in bars on Younge Street on Toronto with fake ID when he was with The Amboy Dukes and not stadium level yet.. He was still ear blistering loud and would cuss up a colorful storm. I saw him here in the 80's and he showed up at a club to play with some mebers from Cheap Trick and The Satellites. he played a ten minute solo over a vamp while getting head behind the guitar speaker cabnet.. Some guys..I'm tellin' ya.

Best
Randy

Revolution9
08-24-2007, 03:41 PM
Getting Nugent's endorsement would be a good thing. Rev, this sounds like a job for you. I'm serious. You are one of the few that I honestly think could get through to him.

I will give it a shot. I sent the video to Mastodon to have a gander.. They will love it being basically shit disturbing authority razzing country boys at heart.

Best
Randy

constituent
08-24-2007, 03:43 PM
in school there was a band director (who was really cool so I'm inclined to believe him) who said he was at a nugent show one time and nugent jumped off a marshall stack trying to do some flying squirrel move or something while he was rocking out...

anyway, he landed on his knees for effect. they promptly broke. did that really happen?

M.Bellmore
08-24-2007, 03:46 PM
I will give it a shot. I sent the video to Mastodon to have a gander.. They will love it being basically shit disturbing authority razzing country boys at heart.

Best
Randy

Let us know how it goes. There is a big republican leadership conference next month in Michigan. Be great to have some celebs for Ron Paul there!

Ozwest
08-24-2007, 03:48 PM
On my L plates but have been watching for awhile. Like the way you step up to the plate. Am now learning to type and post. Different than face to face over a couple of beers. But better in some ways. Meanwhile I'll watch and learn.

Ozwest
08-24-2007, 04:28 PM
Rev 9 I reckon youv'e got the hudspah to make some serious inroads into entertainmet. Nugent? Give your best shot. Otherwise, organise some genuine crowd pleasing music (LOUD) with the best of local bands. When Ron paul arrives just have e'm play "Freebird".

Revolution9
08-24-2007, 09:12 PM
Rev 9 I reckon youv'e got the hudspah to make some serious inroads into entertainmet. Nugent? Give your best shot. Otherwise, organise some genuine crowd pleasing music (LOUD) with the best of local bands. When Ron paul arrives just have e'm play "Freebird".

The local crowd will laugh that one off. Someone yells FreeeeBirrdd!! at every venue where its rowdy and the band sto9pped for a second or two.. I am trying to get Mastodon to commit. They just came off tour with Metallica and have Iron Maidens' old management. They have had a string of top ten college radio metal hits and several successful albums. They ain't all hung up and rockstarred out...at least arund here they aren't.. They are nice guys but rowdy as all get out.. After a local performance of JC Superstar we were celebrating at the local pub and I was standing talking with Brent and a big death rocker named Sam and all of a sudden this glass shatters on the floor. Brent smashed it after finishing his shot.. he had a big grn on his face..the bartenders were confused and he paid for his drinks . He told me he got tossed out of a pub in England and told the bouncer at the door to get down with him.. The guy popped him hard and he said it hurt so bad he was crying for a while..LOL..

A tip as I could not figure who some of your replies were to.. and you made a comment that makes me believe you are kinda new to the text driven conversation.. There is a Quote button on the posts you are replying to. Hit that and then if you only want to repeat a part of what they say then select and delete that text making sure the QUOTE tag brackets get left in. It is a better way to communicate in some ways as you can fashion your replies and edit them and provide llnks to back up any argument you are debating about.

Enjoy!
Randy

iamso910
08-24-2007, 09:49 PM

Best Regards
Randy

Randy,

I do hope you are right in that such bands with large audiences would encourage their listeners toward Ron Paul.

M.Bellmore
09-22-2007, 08:24 PM

Best
Randy

Rev,

Anything ever happen with this?

Matt Collins
03-22-2011, 11:12 PM
We are one step closer to that:

Ted Nugent endorses the Gun Owners of America (GOA)
http://gunowners.org/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2UVZJ4hSTM