PDA

View Full Version : not sure where to post

canadian4ronpaul
05-29-2008, 12:39 PM
Im just wondering what the general consensus around here is about the whole 9/11 conspiracy. im not sure if i really buy it, but one thing i do know is that I now have a really hard time trusting...anything that is ever said to me by the media. I keep on seeing videos about alex jones and how "the powers that be" want to make a one world government and put microchips in everyone.

basically its just scaring the shit out of me and i want someone to tell me it will all be ok :(

christagious
05-29-2008, 12:40 PM
I don't think you're going to find anybody who will tell you that it's all going to be okay.

crazyfingers
05-29-2008, 12:43 PM
Opinions on the issue vary wildly. I tend to believe the government is incompetent and would not be able to pull off such a vast conspiracy.

OptionsTrader
05-29-2008, 12:44 PM
Im just wondering what the general consensus around here is about the whole 9/11 conspiracy. im not sure if i really buy it, but one thing i do know is that I now have a really hard time trusting...anything that is ever said to me by the media. I keep on seeing videos about alex jones and how "the powers that be" want to make a one world government and put microchips in everyone.

basically its just scaring the shit out of me and i want someone to tell me it will all be ok :(

You sould watch this, it will make you feel better.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1956773139549147763

OptionsTrader
05-29-2008, 12:46 PM
Opinions on the issue vary wildly. I tend to believe the government is incompetent and would not be able to pull off such a vast conspiracy.

I once thought the gulf of Tonkin incident must have occurred and that lies to get us into Vietnam would be beyond the believable.

canadian4ronpaul
05-29-2008, 12:46 PM
i already watched that. or parts of it at least. so like....what the fuck....what the hell do we do

OptionsTrader
05-29-2008, 12:47 PM
re: gulf of tonkin:

a quick excerpt from wikipedia and the nsa document:

In 2005, it was revealed in an official NSA declassified report[2] that the USS Maddox first fired warning shots on the August 2 incident and that there may not have been North Vietnamese boats at the August 4 incident. The report said

[I]t is not simply that there is a different story as to what happened; it is that no attack happened that night. [...] In truth, Hanoi's navy was engaged in nothing that night but the salvage of two of the boats damaged on 2 August.

http://www.fas.org/irp/nsa/spartans/chapter5.pdf

amy31416
05-29-2008, 12:48 PM

Buck up newb! Nobody here is your mommy, we aren't going to tell you everything will be okay.

That said, 9/11 is a result of our government's incompetence and blowback from our shitty foreign policy, in my opinion. You should always question the media, whether it's Katie Couric's fluff piece or Alex Jones.

P.S. You already are microchipped and I'm pulling up your location now so we can come and "rescue" you. Don't worry, help is on the way.

pinkmandy
05-29-2008, 12:53 PM
"Let it not be said that no one cared, that no one objected once it's realized that our freedoms and wealth are in jeopardy" Ron Paul

Read The Revolution A Manifesto. :)

ryanmkeisling
05-29-2008, 01:01 PM
i already watched that. or parts of it at least. so like....what the fuck....what the hell do we do

Relax, and attempt to enjoy what is your life. Maintain a healthy distrust of your government, your religion, the media and your teachers (if you are in school.) Most importantly do not let the hysteria consume you.

I really like the above suggestion and would suggest a copy as well, I carry mine everywhere and will have memorized virtually the entire text by the end of the year.:D

It is the blueprint for what we should do.....and I do think you will be OK, if you stay calm, educated, positive and prepared.

canadian4ronpaul
05-29-2008, 01:08 PM
ya, my mind tends to carry me away when i see shit like that. its just depressing shit. anyways i want a copy of the book, they dont sell them in canada yet.

Kludge
05-29-2008, 01:10 PM
Yar, we be the hardass gankers of the Deep.

We be plunderin' the poor and the weak.

Those who survive can do nothing but weep.

Use Google Spellcheck, or you'll be beat.

Go to Hot Topics if ye'd like to learn of 9/11, our opinions and what we feel can be done (if anything/if there's anything to do for).