PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone have time to help with fundraising?

Deborah K
05-29-2008, 12:37 PM
If you can spare about 30 minutes a day to help us, please let me know. We need a crew of people to do some work with fundraising.

Thanks

LittleLightShining
05-29-2008, 12:55 PM
What exactly do you need, Deborah?

berrybunches
05-29-2008, 03:19 PM
What exactly do you need, Deborah?

Yes, please elaborate :)

Deborah K
05-29-2008, 04:07 PM
Well, for one thing, we need people to come up with and implement creative ideas to get folks to donate. We also need people who are willing to post the marchbomb.com site on every forum they can think of to the get the word out there. We need help finding folks to make Flag Day Marchbombs for us. Stuff like that.

countrykidz4freedom
05-29-2008, 04:25 PM
Everyone can do yard sale & bake sales (use the money earned to donate) and also have on hand the material telling about Ron Paul and the march, so people can get it easily. We are planning one here soon.

I have also seen things promoting Ron Paul & the Revolution on ebay selling pages as signatures. Another way to help raise awareness and money together.

We have placed man of common sense ads up in our local stores-some are taken down, but some of them are also left on the bulletin boards. It would be nice if we had a printout where people could do something like that for the march, and it could have something on it where people could go to the link and donate.

We already have it listed on our goat forums, and will add it also to our blogs. If there is a local area listing, people could post it there-I have posted a lot of things about Ron Paul on the one for our area, in the section about animals and guns, telling people to support Ron Paul to retain our rights on these issues.

What about a drawing-where someone gets a free gift (something to do with liberty & you could set a limit they would have to donate a set minimum amount) I used to sell Avon and drawings always encouraged buyers to spend.

berrybunches
05-29-2008, 10:03 PM
What about a drawing-where someone gets a free gift
Thats a great idea!

Great idea! I wonder if someone would donate a signed copy of the Revolution: Manifesto to the cause. One of them up for grabs might make some noise.

Can you get Ron Paul to send an email about the Money bomb? That would really help too.

ronpaulhawaii
06-04-2008, 09:30 AM
bump

countrykidz4freedom
06-08-2008, 02:06 AM
Sorry guys, I did try to obtain a signed copy of The Revolution A Manifesto for a drawing, but they sold out before I got to the Branson rally. I have been checking on ebay, but although people say it is a signed book, and I would be willing to pay for one to donate to the drawing, I can't tell by looking at the sigs whether they are originals. If anyone has an extra signed book , they would be willing to sell for this cause, I would happily purchase and donate it.

At the rally, I saw people all over the place with books in their hands wanting to get Ron Paul's signature, but we were requested not to ask him, because so many wanted to shake his hand, & I strongly suspect only about 1/2 of them were able to get thru the line, because of his time constraint in meeting his plane.