PDA

View Full Version : Radio ad attacking the NEO CONS - BLOOD ON THEIR HANDS

Ronnie1776
05-29-2008, 11:17 AM
This campaign gets BETTER and BETTER every DAY - we must raise him more money to get this Radio everywhere throughout New Jersey! THIS IS AWESOME!

Dr. Murray Sabrin is KICKING ASS! WE MUST HELP!

Here is the latest email:
With over 4,000 brave men and women having sacrificed their lives to fight another country's civil war in Iraq, Senator Frank Lautenberg and Congressman Rob Andrews have done NOTHING to bring our troops home. Most Americans are sick and tired of politicians saying they want to bring our troops home from Iraq but doing NOTHING about it. Empty rhetoric and poor judgment is what got us into Iraq - it will not get us out of Iraq. Leadership and political courage will bring our troops home and begin healing the wounds of this war.

As you know, I call it the way I see it - Frank Lautenberg and Rob Andrews have the blood of American heroes on their hands!

Below is the press release announcing the radio commercial we began airing today along with the link to the internet ad.

If you want to end the War in Iraq and bring our troops home then support my campaign to become the next United States Senator from New Jersey by going to www.MurraySabrin.com and make a generous donation today! The primary is June 3rd so time is of the essence!

In Liberty,
Murray

News Release
For immediate Release - May 29, 2008
http://www.murraysabrin.com
Contacts: Sabrin for Senate - George Ajjan @ (201) 332-3422 or press@murraysabrin.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sabrin: Lautenberg & Andrews Have Blood On Their Hands
Maverick Murray Launches Radio and Internet Commercial About The Sabrin Promise
Jersey City, NJ - New Jersey conservative Republican leader Dr. "Maverick Murray" Sabrin, the Garden State's strongest advocate of limited government and individual freedom and the front-runner for United States Senate, unveiled a devastating radio and internet commercial blasting Senator Frank Lautenberg and Congressman Rob Andrews for failing to bring the troops home from Iraq and demanding they make The Sabrin Promise.

Dr. Murray Sabrin said, "While 4,000 New Jersey families are preparing to send their loved ones to Iraq to fight another country's civil war, Senator Frank Lautenberg and Congressman Rob Andrews are doing what most liberal politicians do best - giving empty rhetoric and bad judgment!" Sabrin continued, "With over 4,000 brave Americans already sacrificing their lives in Iraq and tens of thousands injured for life, Frank Lautenberg and Rob Andrews have their blood on their hands. Not only did Frank Lautenberg and Rob Andrews support the War in Iraq, they have done NOTHING to bring the troops home."

On October 12, 2002, Senator Frank Lautenberg said "that he unequivocally stands behind the Senate resolution giving President Bush the authority to act against Iraq ... in terms of the action, I fully support it." Congressman Rob Andrews was one of the Democratic leaders organizing votes in the House in favor of the Iraq Resolution. These two Members have been in the Majority since 2006 and they have done nothing to bring the troops home.

Maverick Murray said, "There is a reason over 75% of New Jersey voters want us to bring our troops home from Iraq - they accomplished their mission. They won the Iraq War by removing Saddam Hussein. Americans continue to support our troops and approve going after the terrorists who attacked America on September 11th, however, Americans know we can not end another country's Civil War." Sabrin continued, "The voters sent the politicians to Washington in 2006 to bring our troops home - these politicians have failed. They should either do their job or step aside. Every congressional and senatorial candidate who is running for office in November who wants to bring the troops home should make the Sabrin Promise."

Dr. Murray Sabrin's campaign released his first radio commercial titled, "Blood On Their Hands" along with an internet advertisement which can be viewed here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7T6HKamXNmg. The text of the radio commercial is below:

4,000 New Jersey families are sending their loved ones to Iraq to fight another country's civil war.

Two candidates running for the United States Senate already have the blood of American heroes on their hands. Senator Frank Lautenberg and Congressman Rob Andrews have not only kept our troops in Iraq, they refuse to start bringing the troops home now.

I am the only candidate for the United States Senate who has the courage to make The Sabrin Promise - The Sabrin Promise is to bring all combat troops home from Iraq in an orderly manner within the next 2 ½ years otherwise I will resign from the United States Senate.

With over 75% of New Jersey voters demanding we start bringing our troops home from Iraq, it is wrong and shameful for Frank Lautenberg and Rob Andrews to keep our brave men and women in harm's way any longer. Ask Frank Lautenberg and Rob Andrews to make The Sabrin Promise.

I am New Jersey's conservative Republican leader and the strongest advocate of limited government and individual freedom and I will lead the Republican Party after you vote for me for United States Senate on June 3rd.

I'm Dr. Murray Sabrin and I approved this message to Legalize Freedom. Paid for by Sabrin for Senate.

Dr. "Maverick Murray" Sabrin is a successful entrepreneur working in commercial real estate, portfolio management, and economic research. Maverick Murray is an author, TV and radio commentator, and Professor and Executive Director of the Center for Business and Public Policy at Ramapo College. He and his wife Florence of 39 years reside in Bergen County. For more information, please visit http://www.murraysabrin.com.

###

mport1
05-29-2008, 11:27 AM
Nice ad. Wish they would have had somebody with a better voice doing the talking though.

Ronnie1776
05-29-2008, 03:29 PM
The voice was Dr. Murray Sabrin. I assume they wanted it to have more impact if he is making the statement himself.

Bump with a donation!

tajitj
05-29-2008, 05:14 PM
Are there any other Ron Paul Republicans who have a youtube channel?

With Dr. Pauls huge email lists something as simple as that would give those candidates thousands of subscribers. I really feel like a tech savvey person has to get in with the campaign and do things with that list of like 200,000+ donors. I would imagine most donors who check their email woud do simple things like sign up for emails from other candidates or donate.