PDA

View Full Version : I promised you a look at the march plan

Oyate
05-28-2008, 11:19 PM
OK folks, this isn't the entire plan, it's just shows you the assembly location, the march route, the rally location and a kind of suggestion on a way to get there.

If the whole suggested way to get there, the "Enhanced Turbocharged Route" is unclear or it just confuses the whole issue let me know.

By the way, those times are firm. They reflect us pushing our original schedule back an hour, but we can't push back any farther.

Let me know what you think!

http://www.revolutionmarch.com/logistics/marchPlan.aspx

And if I have to pull this link down for any reason, don't worry, it will be back soon.

DirtMcGirt
05-28-2008, 11:24 PM
I like it, keep up the good work!!!

Kludge
05-28-2008, 11:50 PM
Enhanced "Ultra-Super-Cool Extreme Turbo-Charged MEGA Route XXXXL"!!!!!

Oyate
05-28-2008, 11:54 PM

Yeah, name needs some work eh?

Kludge
05-28-2008, 11:59 PM
Yeah, name needs some work eh?

Oh no, I love it. Thank you!

nobody's_hero
05-29-2008, 05:45 AM
You guys are doing a great job.

ronpaulhawaii
05-29-2008, 07:36 AM

http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb19/mkauai/3dorig_map19v3rt.png

:D

Oyate
05-29-2008, 09:23 AM
Deep props to RonPaulHawaii for the awesome map graphics!

Conza88
05-29-2008, 09:48 AM
Oh snap..!! NICE hawaii

Kludge
05-29-2008, 01:23 PM
http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb19/mkauai/3dorig_map19v3rt.png

:D

I don't know if I'm a geek or a terrorist, but after simulating red, white & blue missiles plowing through those useless celebrations-of-The-State monuments... I chuckled.

ronpaulhawaii
05-29-2008, 01:46 PM
I don't know if I'm a geek or a terrorist, but after simulating red, white & blue missiles plowing through those useless celebrations-of-The-State monuments... I chuckled.

I think that's, partly, why they went for the 2d maps :D:D:D

nobody's_hero
05-29-2008, 04:40 PM

Useless celebrations-of-the-state monuments? I mean, not all of them, surely? The Washington Monument? It looks just like the guy. :o

Oyate
05-29-2008, 11:30 PM
It looks just like the guy. :o

I don't know what it is about me and this board but every time I'm joking people take me seriously and every time I do a serious post everybody is a comedian. I mean, I'm all for having a good time but is there some kind of odd-even rule in effect here?

Just trying to get in step is all. Getting in step is a good preparation for marching.

ronpaulhawaii
05-29-2008, 11:54 PM
I don't know what it is about me and this board but every time I'm joking people take me seriously and every time I do a serious post everybody is a comedian. I mean, I'm all for having a good time but is there some kind of odd-even rule in effect here?

Just trying to get in step is all. Getting in step is a good preparation for marching.

lol- yea, this board can be a bit of a roller-coaster/funhouse/freakshow at times...

July 12th, not to me missed...

:)

Oyate
05-30-2008, 12:10 AM
July 12th, not to me missed...

:)

Some people are worried this won't be a "big event". I'm with Hawaii on this one because, well, even if it's "small", that just means we get to meet each other in person.

Besides, it's not just a march and rally. There's so much going on before and after this event, it's a complete activist training week.

dwp2016
05-30-2008, 01:22 AM

Can you send me a video of the missiles blowing the f**k out of the Monuments to the "greatness" of Government??

DirtMcGirt
05-30-2008, 01:29 AM
Awesome map Hawaii!!! You need to send that to the marchsite... I'm really slow with computers where and how did you get that map?!?

Kludge
05-30-2008, 01:39 AM

My apologies... ;)

Oyate
05-30-2008, 01:47 AM
Can you send me a video of the missiles blowing the f**k out of the Monuments to the "greatness" of Government??

Ah, lemme see here.....gimme a minute, I had a memo dealing with this.....ok, here it is.

NO. This here, friend is a peaceful, legal means of growing our power. Day after we do this, Bob Schultz is beginning his hunger strike on the very mall of WDC in a peaceful and legal way.

And while we have not specifically addressed missiles on our official recommendations about what to bring and what not to bring to a WDC march,

(seen at http://www.revolutionmarch.com/logistics/DosNdonts.aspx)

we'd rather think that's sort of implied. But for the record, sorry, but we can't condone missiles or RPMGs or tanks or areal assaults or whatever certain elements of the greater patriot movement might think is effective in a military way.....no bazookas, cluster bombs, absolutely NO mining of public property.

Yeah, overall, we're just not down with weapons of any kind for this event. Sorry to rain on your parade, but it's just not the time ner the place to even be talking about it.

Joking about it is another matter. Actually, whatever you want to say is OK, to hell with being cautious about joking around, but it's personally serious to me.

A wise man once said "there is a time and a place for everything" and I've always tried to understand that. And to my woe, there does indeed seem to be a time and a place for EVERYTHING. But I've noticed that we dictate either the time or place as humans. And we're the principle actors.

So if we say that this event is neither the time nor the place for violence or illegal activity, we have a certain power (and responsibility) to make it so.

And so we shall.

Forgive me, but I am personally charged to make it so and there are others standing with me.

Again, it is good to joke around but do not bring weapons of any sort or any bad intent in your heart to this event in WDC. My advice is to bring no malice or hate. Focus on our power, our passion, ourselves. We come to bring a gift to America in this action. Hope For America.

Remember, when we say R3VOlUTION, we say it with love. Even if you have to look in the mirror to see it.

DirtMcGirt
05-30-2008, 02:03 AM
Is there a upstart bottle water company that can sponsor the event?
T-shirts with companies names on back?
Is this possible?
guerrilla marketing (like aqua team) in northeast getting the word out about being disappointed with Gov't?
Make sure we let all interested parties know the are included, the more the better,ex. NYC recent activists against police... Freedom is popular/ freedom is fun
FYI i have a day off tomorrow and on my 5th vodka tonic...
Ron Paul's heart is made of GOLD!!!

Kludge
05-30-2008, 02:05 AM
Is there a upstart bottle water company that can sponsor the event?
T-shirts with companies names on back?
Is this possible?
guerrilla marketing (like aqua team) in northeast getting the word out about being disappointed with Gov't?
Make sure we let all interested parties know the are included, the more the better,ex. NYC recent activists against police... Freedom is popular/ freedom is fun
FYI i have a day off tomorrow and on my 5th vodka tonic...
Ron Paul's heart is made of GOLD!!!

Fiji water! Hell yeah! Pictures of Ron Paul drinking Fiji water on the front or back...

ronpaulhawaii
05-30-2008, 08:08 AM
Awesome map Hawaii!!! You need to send that to the marchsite... I'm really slow with computers where and how did you get that map?!?

I got the base map from this site

http://www.dcpages.com/Tourism/Maps/Washington_DC_Map/

Then, I removed some clutter and added the... missile trials :D

The blue shields are hotels and the black monoliths are metro stops.

The base map linked above is really cool.

We went through a bunch of versions till the board decided on the 2d ones used. The raw file for the 3d is large...