PDA

View Full Version : Anyone from NW PA driving..

CurtisLow
05-28-2008, 06:30 PM
never mind!

Susan Wolfe
05-29-2008, 01:38 AM
Anyone from NW PA driving?

I'm right off I80
I'll chip in gas money and I have a GPS to get us anywhere. I prefer someone that is going to camp out and likes to party. But will stay at hotel if necessary.

My problem:
I have a head gasket on my car that needs to be replaced (oil leak) and I own a truck but the thing sucks on gas. :(

I don't know about N/W PA versus any other direction...but Ronvoy routes are coming through Pittsburgh, Philly and Uniontown...close enough? lol I can get you round-trip transportation including fuel for $120 on the Chicago Ronvoy route. i don't know what your budget is...but your camping would be about $24/per person per night in either KOA Capitol or Fredericksburg...depending upon when we fill that Chicago ronvoy. These are 12-passenger vans, so I couldn't really judge whether all 12 would "like to party", but hey...they support Ron Paul! lol

Let me know if you need more info - or just visit the Revolution March 2008 Travel & Lodging Committee Official meetup group at http://ronpaul.meetup.com/1881.

Talk to you soon!

CurtisLow
05-29-2008, 09:26 AM
I might drive myself.. Anyone need a ride? I see a round trip will cost $143.00 in gas

Peace!

llcoolpass
05-30-2008, 11:59 PM
maps.google.com > gps
experience-level on the road and sense of adventure > gps

as you can bet, im tired of people oogling over gps

but good luck on your plans