PDA

View Full Version : Dr. Murray Sabrin AND Senator Barack Obama ????

Ronnie1776
05-28-2008, 03:13 PM
I just received this email from Dr. Sabrin's campaign - check it out - Dr. Sabrin is planning on sitting down with Senator Barack Obama to talk about Iraq!

Republican front-runner for the United States Senate, Dr. Murray Sabrin, invited Senator Barack Obama to New Jersey along with all the other Presidential candidates to discuss the War in Iraq, the economy, and the specific issues facing New Jersey taxpayers (see the press release below). Dr. Murray Sabrin will be running against Senator Frank Lautenberg after they win their June 3rd Primary Elections next week For more information about Dr. Murray Sabrin please visit www.MurraySabrin.com.

P.S. We only have a few hours left for our "$25,000 in 25 Hours" Campaign - please make your generous donation ASAP!

News Release
For immediate Release - May 28, 2008
http://www.murraysabrin.com
Contacts: Sabrin for Senate - George Ajjan @ (201) 332-3422 or press@murraysabrin.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sabrin Invites Obama To New Jersey
Maverick Murray Invites All Presidential Candidates To Garden State
Jersey City, NJ – New Jersey conservative Republican leader Dr. "Maverick Murray" Sabrin, the Garden State's strongest advocate of limited government and individual freedom and the front-runner for United States Senate, invited Senator Barack Obama along with all the Presidential candidates to New Jersey to discuss the pressing issues facing the nation, including the war in Iraq, economic conditions, and the inequality of federal funding by New Jersey taxpayers.

Dr. Murray Sabrin said, "New Jersey voters are looking for their next United States Senator to be able to work with Democrats, Republicans, and Independents to bring the troops home from Iraq, lower their tax burden from Washington and restore their liberties." Sabrin continued, "It is important to have an open dialogue and debate these issues in order to form a national consensus. I will be the advocate New Jersey taxpayers need in the Congress."

Maverick Murray stated, "I am inviting Senator Obama and all the other Presidential candidates to meet me for breakfast at the Tick Tock Diner in Clifton to discuss these pressing issues facing our nation. I would like to ask Senator Obama to get his Democratic colleagues to make The Sabrin Promise to bring all combat troops home from Iraq by September 2010." Sabrin continued, "I look forward to sitting down with all the Presidential candidates to discuss these national issues and the local issues specific to New Jersey taxpayers."

For more information about The Sabrin Promise to bring all combat troops home from Iraq by September 2010 please visit www.SabrinPromise.com.

Dr. "Maverick Murray" Sabrin is a successful entrepreneur working in commercial real estate, portfolio management, and economic research. Maverick Murray is an author, TV and radio commentator, and Professor and Executive Director of the Center for Business and Public Policy at Ramapo College. He and his wife Florence of 39 years reside in Bergen County. For more information, please visit www.MurraySabrin.com.

###

Quantum
05-28-2008, 03:15 PM
Watch one of them will be accused of speaking with/appeasing an extremist...

Cowlesy
05-28-2008, 03:15 PM
haha Murray always is cooking up something new each week

SLSteven
05-28-2008, 03:17 PM
Any chance Obama will do it?

Kludge
05-28-2008, 03:18 PM
If only Obama would use his foreign policy for good instead of vote-stealing evil.

Quantum
05-28-2008, 03:19 PM

What's in it for him?

Grimnir Wotansvolk
Any chance Obama will do it?My guess is no. His usual response to things such as this is to not be held accountable at all.

Cowlesy

Not a chance in hell --- I think the whole point is to grab some publicity.

SLSteven
05-28-2008, 03:21 PM
Well, Sabrin is imaginative!

Quantum
05-28-2008, 03:23 PM
Well, Sabrin is imaginative!

I agree with you. I like Sabrin because he is aggressive and makes himself newsworthy, he doesn't wait for and expect it, he makes it happen.

amy31416
05-28-2008, 03:28 PM
I agree with you. I like Sabrin because he is aggressive and makes himself newsworthy, he doesn't wait for and expect it, he makes it happen.

NEWB ALERT!

(Just wanted to say that. :) )

Quantum
05-28-2008, 03:29 PM
NEWB ALERT!

(Just wanted to say that. :) )

Lost my password, promise!

RonPaulFever
05-28-2008, 03:31 PM
After watching Murray in the debate with Zimmer and Penacchio, he has earned my total respect. I'm completely broke but I really feel the need to toss him a few bucks at least...

Ronnie1776
05-28-2008, 03:50 PM
He has raised less than $5,000 so far out of the $25,000 he needs for the final push!!

Come on folks - DIG DEEPER - I sent $75 yesterday and just rounded it out with another $25!

WE NEED DR. SABRIN TO WIN!!!

RonPaulFever
05-28-2008, 03:53 PM
Thank you for your contribution.
At this point your credit card has been charged.
Contribution Amount: $17.76
Credit Card: Visa

You will be recieving a receipt e-mail for this transaction
to keep for your records

haha, they misspelled receiving

Ronnie1776
05-28-2008, 07:44 PM
I just made 2 hours of calls: Dr. Murray Sabrin can WIN this if we all work together!

brandon
05-28-2008, 07:54 PM
Ronnie has the right idea. Sabrin has set up a website to guide us in calling NJ voters. The website is www.sabrinforsenate.net. It is really easy and REALLY EFFECTIVE. Make some calls when you get a chance. And if you can get to NJ next Tuesday, come help at the polls. (www.sabrinforsenate.net)

MRoCkEd
05-28-2008, 08:02 PM
WOAH
i just looked at this and was browsing and just heard joe pennachio, one of his primary oponents say this:
"We have a military that is overspread worldwide...We have terrorists that tell us that the reason they attack us is our presence in saudi arabia"

http://www.politickernj.com/max/20142/pennacchio-goes-pitchfork-image-against-zimmer#comment

hey at least he has the right idea about a few things

starts at 2:10

Michael Landon
05-28-2008, 09:21 PM
The article says that he invited all the Presidential candidates to meet with him, did that include Ron Paul?

- ML

Ronnie1776
05-28-2008, 09:29 PM
The article says that he invited all the Presidential candidates to meet with him, did that include Ron Paul?

- ML

Dr. Murray Sabrin headed up Dr. Ron Paul's campaign in New Jersey.

I don't think Dr. Sabrin needs to invite Dr. Paul for breakfast - I bet they talk all the time!

Also, Dr. Paul came up to New Jersey and headlined a fundraiser for Dr. Sabrin.

Ronnie1776
05-29-2008, 06:57 AM
I hope others are making calls since it seems very few people are bumping this????

AdamT
05-29-2008, 09:31 AM
Thank you for your contribution.
At this point your credit card has been charged.
Contribution Amount: $100
Credit Card: MasterCard
You will be recieving a receipt e-mail for this transaction
to keep for your records

Ronnie1776
05-29-2008, 05:09 PM
It seems people are really stepping up! Dr. Sabrin's $25,000 counter is now up to $12,000!

He is halfway there! Let's go folks! Let's donate ASAP - he has less than 5 days left!

MRoCkEd
05-29-2008, 05:25 PM
It seems people are really stepping up! Dr. Sabrin's $25,000 counter is now up to $12,000!

He is halfway there! Let's go folks! Let's donate ASAP - he has less than 5 days left!
shows 10,935 for me

american.swan
05-29-2008, 05:39 PM
Do you realize that a senator can block the vote on any legislation he wants? Search for that "Dr. No" in the senate article a while back. There is already one senator that is irking the status quo....Sabrin will definitely take over the "Dr. No" title in a HURRY!!

All Sebrin has to do is say, I am blocking this until you agree to put an exception for NJ in it. At least that way the next patriot act doesn't have to affect NJ. :) :)

itshappening
05-29-2008, 07:29 PM
Murray needs your help! :cool::eek:

Crickett
05-29-2008, 08:49 PM
haha Murray always is cooking up something new each week

This smells delicious..:)

AdamT
05-29-2008, 10:37 PM
Damn we need Sabrin in the Senate.

Ronnie1776
05-30-2008, 02:40 PM
I heard Dr. Sabrin won the two debates today with Joe Pennacchio and Dick Zimmer!

We need to keep this bumped with donations and calls ALL weekend long!