PDA

View Full Version : My Plea to Revolution March

Jamsie 567
05-28-2008, 01:37 PM

LibertyCzar
05-28-2008, 01:41 PM
I think there is still enthusiasm. But perhaps not as many people know about it. And it isn't as simple as campaigning for a candidate. Some of the energy was strictly to elect Ron Paul. The March is a more broad, even abstract, thing. Some people might not want to contribute to something other than a campaign.

OhioMichael
05-28-2008, 01:45 PM
I just booked my transportation for the event today:

================================================== ==========
Cincinnati, OH (CIN) to Washington - Union Station, DC (WAS)
09-JUL-08; 3:29 am - 09-JUL-08; 5:55 pm

Service: 50 Cardinal
Duration: 14h 26m

<Departs>
Cincinnati, OH (CIN)
09-JUL-08; 3:29 am
<Arrives>
Washington - Union Station, DC (WAS)
09-JUL-08; 5:55 pm
<Seat(s)/Room(s)>
1 Reserved Coach Seat

Washington - Union Station, DC (WAS) to Cincinnati, OH (CIN)
13-JUL-08; 11:10 am - 14-JUL-08; 1:03 am
Service: 51 Cardinal
Duration: 13h 53m
<Departs>
Washington - Union Station, DC (WAS)
13-JUL-08; 11:10 am
<Arrives>
Cincinnati, OH (CIN)
14-JUL-08; 1:03 am

My enthusiasm is running super high! Hopefully, it is contagious!:D

AJ Antimony
05-28-2008, 01:50 PM
Good, I had been thinking the same thing. The march NEEDS more advertising.

Deborah K
05-28-2008, 05:06 PM
Jamsie, I am passing your info on to the board. :) AJ, would you like to be on the promotion team? Maybe you have some ideas that would be useful. Let me know. deborah@revolutionmarch.com

wgadget
05-28-2008, 05:25 PM
My enthusiasm has waned because of the expense of gas, the expense of staying in a motel and the option of attending the National Convention....Just generally feeling poor.

Deborah K
05-28-2008, 05:29 PM
My enthusiasm has waned because of the expense of gas, the expense of staying in a motel and the option of attending the National Convention....Just generally feeling poor.

Have you looked at our travel link on our site? You can probably get a ride for cheap and camp out with other Paulites.

rayzer
05-28-2008, 07:09 PM
To whom it may concern,

I have noticed that the enthusiasm level is down right now at the present moment for the March. This is not just my opinion it's many of the grassroots supporters. I want to make a suggestion based off my experiance with the Money Bombs on how to best promote an event. Please leave all your baggage at the door and lets help make this event prosper to it's full potential.

The biggest thing I am seeing is lack of participation like all the other Money Bombs. I think the enthusiasm is there but I think the talent is not exposed. This is not my idea because it was the formula how we made the Money Bombs work so it's Trevor Lymans concept on organizing events that was successfull.

The main page of your site is your intro to the Revolution March. All the other money bombs we posted the top videos on a regular basis so the grassroots felt connected to the movement. I have seen so many great videos go unnoticed not because they weren't good but because you do not promote them. You are the promoters of the event so I feel your isolating yourselves from the true potential.

The ideas don't have to be all coming from you guys. If you post someone elses video it shows you are a grassroots movement. That person who made the video will get so excited about the event they will most likely go or even make more movies to promote the event so it becomes a viral message.

The money bombs helped our movement prosper and kept the life in the movment. It is now your responsibilty to carry on the torch of freedom and keep this message alive until the next great idea comes out. I hope you take this idea into consideration it was one of the foundations of our movement for many months and will increase your viewership and awarness by thousands of views on a daily basis.

Thanks for hearing me out. If anyone else feels the way I do urge you to make this plea to Revolution March it's not to late to make this a huge success.

The Creator of November 5th
Article One

Jamsie,

I have to apologize. I read what you wrote 3 times and I am still somehow failing to understand exactly what you are asking.

I just have two things to let you know.

1. If you click the "Videos" link on the site, you will see MANY videos from MANY different people. People create SO many videos for the march, it's hard to keep up! If you want to help keep us up to speed with all the great videos, we NEED YOUR HELP!

2. If you have a particular video that promotes the march for which you want help spreading the word, please let me know directly. You can find all my contact information on my website (the link in my signature below). I will be glad to work with you!

For anyone else who has contructive criticism about the site, videos, content, graphics, layout, WE NEED YOUR HELP!!!! CONTACT ME!!!!

Without the help and entusiasm of all of our fellow revolutionaries, this march is NOTHING.

Jamsie 567
05-28-2008, 09:55 PM

Jamsie 567
05-28-2008, 10:29 PM