PDA

View Full Version : White House 'puzzled' by ex-spokesman's book bashing Bush

Agent CSL
05-28-2008, 01:34 PM
What does this mean:

In excerpts from a 341-page book to be released Monday, Scott McClellan writes on the war in Iraq that Bush "and his advisers confused the propaganda campaign with the high level of candor and honesty so fundamentally needed to build and then sustain public support during a time of war."

http://edition.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/05/28/mcclellan.book/index.html

Kludge
05-28-2008, 01:37 PM
I was programmed this morning to know that our misguided friend was not bashing Dear Leader, but rather that dirty liberal infiltrators were lying and manipulating Dear Leader and our lonely bastion of honesty, Scott McClellan

Kotin
05-28-2008, 01:38 PM
hmmm, why would a former bush aid bad mouth him?

because he witnessed first hand what we all know happens.

its been said many a time but I think it is quite appropriate here.... FUCK GEORGE BUSH.

WRellim
05-28-2008, 02:19 PM

its been said many a time but I think it is quite appropriate here.... FUCK GEORGE BUSH.

CASH... Big wads of CASH in form of an advance payment for a "kiss-and-tell-all" book.

You can't let an opportunity like that pass you by you know! Its the whole point of taking the job in the first place... so you can cash out!

(Bush admin mistake was in NOT getting the sod a cush job with Halliburton or General Dynamics or Bear Stearns {oops! scratch that last one} ).

acptulsa
05-28-2008, 02:26 PM
White House 'puzzled' by ex-spokesman's book bashing Bush

Which is not surprising as this White House has been known to be "challenged" by a Howard Johnson's placemat, "dumbfounded" by the New York Times crossword and "rendered impotent and shut down for three days" by a Rubik's Cube.

Mach
05-28-2008, 03:57 PM

+1................................................ .................................................. ........................... :rolleyes: