Joe Scarborough ... Himself
Pat Buchanan ... Himself
Terry McAuliffe ... Himself
Joe Klein ... Himself
Ron Paul ... Himself
Dennis Kucinich ... Himself
Steve Forbes ... Himself
Anne Lewis ... Herself

EDIT:It's supposed to come out in July of this year.
http://www.etherfilms.com/news.html

Something tells me this won't be in theaters. I think I'll pick up a copy of it.

SamuraisWisdom
05-28-2008, 12:27 PM
Well it says that it's in "Post-production" so that means it'll probably come out soon. It's a 90 minute documentary so I wonder if it will be a dvd release or just a tv special or something like that.

Jeremy
05-28-2008, 12:30 PM
It could just be a recording of his speeches (like we see on YouTube all the time)... same goes for everyone else on the list... so who really knows what this will be

Knightskye
05-28-2008, 12:44 PM
Well it says that it's in "Post-production" so that means it'll probably come out soon.

Yeah, July.

It could just be a recording of his speeches (like we see on YouTube all the time)... same goes for everyone else on the list... so who really knows what this will be

If it was a bunch of clips, it would say "Archive Footage" next to their names. But it doesn't. So, I guess they were actually interviewed for the movie.

acptulsa
05-28-2008, 12:54 PM
Looks like good stuff. I suspect anyone who does see it will be surprised how much more three-dimensional Paul and Kucinich are than they were shown to be by the media. If there are enough "why didn't I hear about that?" moments in the film, it could spark a real hard look at what media does and why where politics is concerned. Hope so.

dirknb@hotmail.com
05-28-2008, 01:11 PM
Sounds interesting. However, "What it Takes" is pretty easy to answer. It takes whoring yourself out to the Elite.

AJ Antimony
05-28-2008, 01:57 PM
Awesome

Truth Warrior
05-28-2008, 03:09 PM
Billionaire financed? :D

Quantum
05-28-2008, 03:11 PM
Billionaire financed? :D

LOL I was waiting for that from someone :P