PDA

View Full Version : Amazing: RNC now supporting Obama

ScottA
05-28-2008, 11:28 AM
www.rnc.org is now supporting Obama. No mention of the presumptive nominee on their front page.

:)

SamuraisWisdom
05-28-2008, 11:42 AM
It seems pretty clear the GOP is starting to run an "Anti-Obama" campaign as opposed to a "Pro-McCain" campaign. That's usually a sign of a lack of confidence in their nominee.

ScottA
05-28-2008, 11:46 AM
Apparently they don't like McCain either...no mention of him any where on the front page.

I am pretty sure McCain would not like that...since he will run a civil campaign and really didn't like the video in NC. He'll probably come out soon and denounce the RNC. :)

Janet0116
05-28-2008, 11:49 AM
It's the same on all the conservative tv and radio shows - even locally. It's a 24/7 Bash Obama-thon. No mention of McCain and his policies or what he will do as President at all.

WRellim
05-28-2008, 12:04 PM
RNC is a bunch of inbred white guys who have suckled too long the the GWB teat.

They have been pretty clueless about what Obama's appeal is for ages. Back in February they had a bunch of "E-Valentines" about Obama that they thought were anti-Obama... but only in their warped little "Bush-bubble" world.

The GOP is gonna get so thrashed this year it is ridiculous... even sadder is that the worst of the thrashing will be via their own hand. (Remember that cartoon of the elephant with the "McCain" gun to the head? The BULLETS should be labeled "Osama/Obama" because that's the ammo they will use to commit suicide with.)

ScottA
05-28-2008, 12:05 PM
I guess it is now time to get the McCain / Clinton battle they wanted from the beginning. With the GOP pounding on Obama, Clinton can surely slide in with the nomination.

I just can't wait until McCain comes out and denounces the support of the RNC for their bashing of Obama. That will be funny.

Kotin
05-28-2008, 12:30 PM
wow to have fallen so far...

the only thing on their about McCain is his climate change bullshit..

scholarpreneur
05-28-2008, 12:42 PM
Wow. They already know he's going to win. So they're already setting themselves up to take the "Party That Bitches About Everything But Provides No Answers" title away from the Democrats in November.

SamuraisWisdom
05-28-2008, 01:10 PM
lol the Democrats are doing the same thing. Nothing about Hillary or Obama on their front page, just nothing but attack ads against McCain.

http://www.democrats.org/index.html

So I guess if you want info on Obama look at the GOP website and if you want info on McCain visit the Democratic Party website. Makes perfect sense to me :rolleyes:

JMann
05-28-2008, 01:14 PM
It's the same on all the conservative tv and radio shows - even locally. It's a 24/7 Bash Obama-thon. No mention of McCain and his policies or what he will do as President at all.

So easy to do. He may very well be the most ignorant incompetent person the Dems have ever put forward. That party has a long history of ignorant and incompetent nominees and he his far and above the best. He is so easy to bash because he is a f'ing idiot with zero percent chance to win in November. Unless Barr and McCain split the Republican vote. In that case he will be there one term and the country will be in far worse shape in four years allowing Mrs. Clinton to run against him in 2012.

Kludge
05-28-2008, 01:19 PM
http://www.gop.com/images/showcase/climate_sc.jpg

=)

ScottA
05-28-2008, 01:39 PM
wow to have fallen so far...

the only thing on their about McCain is his climate change bullshit..

That was not on there when I first posted. Just added it.

angelatc
05-28-2008, 02:07 PM
It's really bizarre. I am far from a political expert, but I was told that negative campaigning does not get votes. All it does is suppress votes.

So, why bother supressing the Republican vote for Obama, because I suspect it is practically non-existant. Certainly the Dems aren't bothering to read the RNC page, so they're not surpressing the Democratic vote.

Maybe the Independents, I guess...

Shii
05-28-2008, 03:29 PM
lol the Democrats are doing the same thing. Nothing about Hillary or Obama on their front page, just nothing but attack ads against McCain.

http://www.democrats.org/index.html

That's because they don't want to offend hillary/obama supporters. But the RNC page is because they are scared.