PDA

View Full Version : Gotta love Scott McClellan...The neocons are reeling...!

wgadget
05-28-2008, 06:25 AM
http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0508/10649.html

And here is a Karl Rove video dissing him...calling him a "left wing blogger."

http://youtube.com/watch?v=fKMX9HCjycM

May be the nail in the coffin.:D

B964
05-28-2008, 06:53 AM
Story will be buried by end of today. Something like an American idol rerun will distract the sheep.

angelatc
05-28-2008, 06:55 AM
He was on TV this morning, so he'll be making the book tour rounds.

wgadget
05-28-2008, 07:06 AM
All Mr. Bill Bennett can do is call him a scumbag who did it for the money.

LOL

How can such a large group of people have their heads SOOO buried in the sand?

Ethek
05-28-2008, 07:07 AM
All Mr. Bill Bennett can do is call him a scumbag who did it for the money.

LOL

How can such a large group of people have their heads SOOO buried in the sand?

just a conspiracy of ideas

wgadget
05-28-2008, 07:08 AM
Story will be buried by end of today. Something like an American idol rerun will distract the sheep.

Nah...I think this video will hit the 100's of thousands quickly.

liberteebell
05-28-2008, 08:07 AM
Hey, wow, Scott! How freakin' honest of you to have the gonads to stand up for the truth.

Problem is, you're a few billion FRNs and several hundred thousand lives too late. Never mind that our country has been on a fast-track to destruction, much thanks to your lying-ass boss and his syncophantic acolytes.

So Scott, thanks for nearly-nothing. In fact, f*** you!

AdamT
05-28-2008, 08:30 AM
Truth hurts the neo-cons more than anything.

Aratus
05-28-2008, 08:38 AM
belatedly... as a further military incursion is being advocated... we hear the word "propaganda"...? by an ex-staffer?

Aratus
05-28-2008, 08:42 AM
belatedly is the question about what what mcClellan will now sit with verses what he won't now sit with?

sophocles07
05-28-2008, 08:58 AM
Problem is, you're a few billion FRNs and several hundred thousand lives too late. Never mind that our country has been on a fast-track to destruction, much thanks to your lying-ass boss and his syncophantic acolytes.

Yes.

therealjjj77
05-28-2008, 01:56 PM
Can we say missing the forest for the trees?

Arguing this minutia while avoiding the real issues is utterly distasteful in eyes of the awakened population. Classic administration move to cover the real substance with something completely insignificant. The question you aught to ask yourself is what are they trying to cover up this time? I mean look at the quotes from that guys book. He said absolutely nothing. Except that he's a big admirer of George Bush... still.

szczebrzeszyn
05-28-2008, 01:59 PM
already #1 at amazon

SLSteven
05-28-2008, 02:07 PM

Truth only hurts liars.

freelance
05-28-2008, 02:26 PM
Not only is he making money, it's his DEFENSE...for down the road. I didn't know. I DIDN'T KNOW!

JMann
05-28-2008, 02:28 PM
He used to be hated by the mainstream media. That freak Gregory on NBC used to belittle him constantly, now the media are in line to suck his penis.

LittleLightShining
05-28-2008, 03:24 PM
I just got this email from Robert Wexler. If you haven't signed his petition you should.

Dear _______,

Last night, significant news broke that directly impacts our push for Impeachment Hearings and a possible Inherent Contempt charge for Bush Administration officials such as Karl Rove:

Former White House Press Secretary Scott McClellan has revealed in his upcoming book that:

• Karl Rove, Scooter Libby, and Vice President Cheney lied about their role in revealing the identity of Valerie Plame Wilson – actions easily amounting to obstruction of Justice.

McClellan also admitted that:

• There was a coordinated effort within the Bush Administration to use propaganda to pump up the case for the Iraq war and hide the projected costs of the war from the public.

Scott McClellan must be called to testify under oath before the House Judiciary Committee to tell Congress and the American people everything he knows about this massive effort by the White House to deceive this nation into war.

Last week, a subpoena was issued for Karl Rove to testify before the Judiciary Committee. It appears he will take every legal action to block this subpoena. The truth is that Congress has the right – and obligation – to hold him accountable now - not months or years from now. It is long past time to pass Inherent Contempt and bring Rove, Libby and others before Congress.

We simply cannot ignore these recent developments, nor should we postpone serious inquiry until after the next election.

Your commitment to accountability for the Bush/Cheney Administration, and the support of 230,000 other Americans who signed up at wexlerwantshearings.com (http://images.myngp.com/LinkTracker.aspx?crypt=IVi0ax2%2b6UBSinc%2fCPYaKUE FsqOTrJU9vFj23ziqy03KVZ5Y0Na8gPNX5pt34H0oQR%2b1jts xKZyOgqfJ6uYyQ1W5b36UsvzKdGXSqvk%2f%2ftxLWj5%2fio7 t6Q%3d%3d), has inspired and motivated me in my effort to hold impeachment hearings for Vice President Dick Cheney and Inherent Contempt for Rove and others. During the past months I have been a tireless and dogged advocate of this vitally important cause.

Many of you have written me, asking for an update on where we stand with regards to impeachment hearings. I know most of you believe - as I do - that impeachment hearings for Vice President Cheney – are not only justified, but that it is our constitutional obligation to look into the serious allegations of wrongdoing that have been raised. This is especially true based on the newest revelations from Scott McClellan.

I believe that it is the duty of Congress to pursue impeachment whenever there's significant evidence of wrongdoing, be it by Republicans or Democrats, regardless of the timing of elections or the current political environment.

Some of you have written me demanding that I deliver hearings or impeachment. As hard as I have been fighting for this cause, I cannot make impeachment happen by myself. What I can do, and what I have been doing at every turn, is trying to communicate two simple messages to my colleagues:

• the serious allegations of wrongdoing and the clear-cut rationale for impeachment hearings;and
• the fact that the public will support our efforts when Congress boldly acts on the side of justice and accountability.

Unfortunately, to date, these arguments have not been enough to convince even a majority of the liberal and progressive Members of Congress to support impeachment hearings. In addition, the leadership of the Democratic Party in Congress genuinely feels that pursuing impeachment will jeopardize our congressional agenda and threaten gains in the November elections. Although I genuinely disagree with this view, to date I have been unable to convince them to change this policy.

I understand the challenges that we are up against, and I recognize the odds that we face. Nevertheless, I remain unfazed and unyielding.

This new evidence from Scott McClellan could be the tipping point – but we must move quickly. I will use the McClellan admissions to help convince my colleagues that we must hold impeachment hearings.

Regardless, I will continue to fight for progressive values and our Constitution. I will do everything I can to pursue accountability for criminal actions taken by this Administration and this Vice President. I will be a furious opponent to any expansion of this misguided war, and I will fight against the use of torture by our government and to protect our civil liberties here at home.

Most of all, I will continue my efforts to convince my fellow members of Congress and voters, that we should not be a party of passivity - but that we succeed when we present the public with stark choices that are based on the guarantees in our Constitution, and not on the politics of the moment.

I will continue - at every pass - to call for impeachment and accountability. While I wish more of my colleagues supported our movement, we must not let our discouragement lead to apathy and distraction in this important election year when we must break free from eight long years of illegalities, corporate handouts, and a tragic and devastating war.

We should not end the calls for impeachment. I will push against the crimes of the Bush Administration whenever I am provided the opportunity. I will use my role on the Judiciary Committee to take on Administration officials – like I have done with Condoleezza Rice, Attorney Generals Gonzalez and Mukasey, and FBI Director Mueller.

I have not given up our fight to hold this Administration accountable and neither can you. I am grateful for your patriotism and your support. I'll continue to keep you informed and part of the conversation.

Sincerely,

Congressman Robert Wexler

ronpaulblogsdotcom
05-29-2008, 08:33 AM
I dont have to love him. He takes six figure income for years and pads his resume, while American kid-soldiers and IRaqis die for the oil companies.

He deflects lies and murder from lying scum and then a few years later has the problem of a consicience?

Some of us always had one. And we never got a book deal.

Crickett
05-29-2008, 09:03 AM
I was just thinking the same thing. He did this to salve his conscience and I hope it works for him. I would not buy his book because, whatever he says, it is way too late. I guess I am glad he did it, after all, but he did it basically for himself. He does not seem to hate Bush (from the excerpts) and still has a lot to learn.

Ninja Homer
05-29-2008, 09:35 AM
It's not worth my time or energy to love or hate him. However, I can appreciate the fact that his book is political coffee for the masses. I think this will help wake up a lot of people.

Most of the neocons we are facing within the GOP aren't really neocons at heart. They are just brainwashed sheep following orders handed down from the true neocons at the top. They think they're doing a good thing by following Leader. When they wake up to the truth of how they've been misled, many of them will become pissed-off ex-neocons and will join our ranks, helping to spread the message.

Who cares about Scott McClellan... if his book helps the Revolution, use it.

humanic
05-29-2008, 09:43 AM
Most of the neocons we are facing within the GOP aren't really neocons at heart. They are just brainwashed sheep following orders handed down from the true neocons at the top. They think they're doing a good thing by following Leader. When they wake up to the truth of how they've been misled, many of them will become pissed-off ex-neocons and will join our ranks, helping to spread the message.

This is the truth. Most of them are not sociopaths, just horribly misinformed and ignorant.

thehittgirl
05-29-2008, 09:43 AM
It's not worth my time or energy to love or hate him. However, I can appreciate the fact that his book is political coffee for the masses. I think this will help wake up a lot of people.

I tend to agree. Plus nothin like the smell of money to entice one to go along with the lie. Some have to potential grow a good conscience, some won't.

Phantom
05-29-2008, 09:54 AM
Gotta love Scott McClellan

Fuck Scott McClellan!

This man was paid to tell us the Bush, neo-con lies when he stood at the White House press-room podium, that ultimately lead to the death of more than a million innocent Iraqis and Afghanis and more than four thousand brainwashed uS soldiers. Now this presstitute is hoping to make even more money by telling us what we already knew in the first place, we were lied to. This moron is as guilty as the rest of the scum who lied us into these illegal wars.

He can drop dead for all I care. I hope his book is a flop. :mad:

Phantom
05-29-2008, 10:14 AM
Ninja Homer -
Most of the neocons we are facing within the GOP aren't really neocons at heart. They are just brainwashed sheep following orders handed down from the true neocons at the top.

You may be right there but that still doesn't excuse them. They are implicit in the war crimes that have been committed. I wouldn't be at all surprised if many of those so called neo-cons are forced to follow the neo-con line by way of blackmail. I wonder how many of them have been secretly recorded having sex with prostitutes, male and female, or children, or even phone tapped doing illegal dealings. The whole uS (global) political system is a sham and the worst thing about it is, the masses fall for their bullshit.

I/we can only hope that in time, thanks to the Ron Paul Revolution that seems to have woken a lot of people, things will change for the better in the uS political system and eventually, Bush and the rest of his neo-con cabal will be arrested and tried for the war crimes they are responsible for. And that should include the likes of Scott McClellan and all the other talking heads and their company owners.

Ninja Homer
05-29-2008, 10:37 AM
Ninja Homer -

You may be right there but that still doesn't excuse them. They are implicit in the war crimes that have been committed. I wouldn't be at all surprised if many of those so called neo-cons are forced to follow the neo-con line by way of blackmail. I wonder how many of them have been secretly recorded having sex with prostitutes, male and female, or children, or even phone tapped doing illegal dealings. The whole uS (global) political system is a sham and the worst thing about it is, the masses fall for their bullshit.

I/we can only hope that in time, thanks to the Ron Paul Revolution that seems to have woken a lot of people, things will change for the better in the uS political system and eventually, Bush and the rest of his neo-con cabal will be arrested and tried for the war crimes they are responsible for. And that should include the likes of Scott McClellan and all the other talking heads and their company owners.

No, it doesn't excuse them, but I'm willing to forgive, forget, and welcome them to the Revolution when they wake up and admit they were wrong. It's a different story for those at the top, of course. Those that took an oath of office to uphold the Constitution and failed to do so should be tried for treason. I'm not sure which category Scott McClellan falls into. Like I said, right now he isn't worth my time or energy, except that his book seems like it has potential for waking up some people.

Bern
05-29-2008, 10:43 AM
I posted this in another thread, but it's apropos to mention it here too.

Scott McClellan to testify before Congress? (http://rawstory.com/news/2008/Dem_congressman_calls_on_McClellan_to_0528.html)

haaaylee
05-29-2008, 02:36 PM
It's not the man, it's the message.

So what if he gets money out of it, why do you care?
The information he is delivering is still important.

It's never too late to wake people up. . . . . . is Ron Paul too late?

Join The Paul Side
05-29-2008, 03:00 PM

QFT!

I think this whole McClellan book story all over the media can be very helpful to the Revolution.

He may be late in coming forth with this information, but for us and the Revolution the timing is perfect.

It attacks Juan McCain's only talking point, Iraq. This is the type of news that I would suspect can sway McCain delegates to no longer support this unelectable liberal in Republicans' clothing.

We need to find a way to take advantage of this and reach out to McCain delegates that will be jumping ship in the days and weeks to come.

Send them copies of both What Happend and The Revolution! :D

liberteebell
05-29-2008, 03:06 PM
QFT!

I think this whole McClellan book story all over the media can be very helpful to the Revolution.

He may be late in coming forth with this information, but for us and the Revolution the timing is perfect.

It attacks Juan McCain's only talking point, Iraq. This is the type of news that I would suspect can sway McCain delegates to no longer support this unelectable liberal in Republicans' clothing.

We need to find a way to take advantage of this and reach out to McCain delegates that will be jumping ship in the days and weeks to come.

Send them copies of both What Happend and The Revolution! :D

Good points and maybe the awakening will prevent more lives lost and more billions of FRNs spent.

But I still can't get over the lack of intellectual curiosity that these people in such high ranking "important" positions have. I cannot even imagine being in the thick of it and not wanting to know EVERYTHING, read all sorts of opinions, seek the Truth.

I dunno, I guess I've never been star-struck enough to be a Yes Man.

LittleLightShining
05-29-2008, 03:06 PM
If you haven't read through the email I posted in this thread (#17) you should. Everyone here should sign Wexler's petition to impeach Cheney, too. There needs to be accountability and he has been working tirelessly to provide it.

The Good Doctor
05-29-2008, 05:16 PM
Exactly what I was thinking about. I thought, "This is akin to the drug dealer being ratted out by the snitch to get a lesser sentence. Brilliant!"

Not only is he making money, it's his DEFENSE...for down the road. I didn't know. I DIDN'T KNOW!

MRoCkEd
05-29-2008, 05:18 PM
i'll forgive him if he endorses ron paul :p

Crickett
05-29-2008, 08:52 PM

ditto that.

revolutionary8
05-29-2008, 08:53 PM
It's all a show.

revolutionary8
05-29-2008, 08:54 PM
I posted this in another thread, but it's apropos to mention it here too.

Scott McClellan to testify before Congress? (http://rawstory.com/news/2008/Dem_congressman_calls_on_McClellan_to_0528.html)

Controlled opposition?

angelatc
05-29-2008, 09:10 PM
http://www.jeffgannon.com/archives/columns/index.html#a001092 - Jeff Gannon says he has zero credibility. :)

revolutionary8
05-29-2008, 09:18 PM
http://www.jeffgannon.com/archives/columns/index.html#a001092 - Jeff Gannon says he has zero credibility. :)

May 28, 2008
Scott, We Hardly Knew Ye

Former Colleagues, White House Reporters Stunned By McClellan Allegations

MSNBC’s spittle-spewing Chris Matthews had a new “tingle running down his leg” Wednesday with the release of a “tell-all” book by former White House Press Secretary Scott McClellan critical of the Bush administration. However, Matthews was only one among legions of Old Media liberals gushing about McClellan’s tome.

In "What Happened: Inside the Bush White House and Washington's Culture of Deception," McClellan said that the war in Iraq was “unnecessary” and sold with “propaganda” and suggested that Karl Rove, Scooter Libby and maybe Vice President Dick Cheney conspired to conceal their roles in the Valerie Plame affair.

Media reports about the contents have left former colleagues “puzzled” and some members of the White House Press Corps “surprised” at the bitter tone and scathing accusations. Current White House Press Secretary Dana Perino dismissed McClellan as a “disgruntled employee” and Scott’s predecessor Ari Fleischer and successor Tony Snow came to a similar conclusion. Karl Rove told the hosts of Hannity & Colmes that McClellan’s book sounded like the rantings of a “left wing blogger.”

Add me to the growing list of those who are having great difficulty understanding McClellan’s motives. I spent two years as a White House reporter, much of it during McClellan’s reign. At no time did Scott ever indicate, either publicly or privately, he had the misgivings he expressed in this book.
I am not alone, I am not alone, I am not alone...
:)

revolutionary8
05-29-2008, 09:19 PM
If you haven't read through the email I posted in this thread (#17) you should. Everyone here should sign Wexler's petition to impeach Cheney, too. There needs to be accountability and he has been working tirelessly to provide it.
"Wexler" is either a fraud or highly inefficient.
:( Where has he gotten in his impeachment? How much money has he gotten? ps. I get the emails.

TurtleBurger
05-29-2008, 10:22 PM
About time he came clean. It always looked as if he was going to physically choke on some of the stories that the administration made him recite at press conferences.

Knightskye
05-29-2008, 11:06 PM
The book's not even out yet! They're just tossing quotes around and it's scaring the crap out of them. :D

I love it.

revolutionary8
05-29-2008, 11:19 PM
The book's not even out yet! They're just tossing quotes around and it's scaring the crap out of them. :D

I love it.
Who is "them"?

Knightskye
05-29-2008, 11:43 PM
Who is "them"?

Read the thread title. :rolleyes:

revolutionary8
05-30-2008, 12:25 AM
Read the thread title. :rolleyes:
WHY do you roll your eyes?
Are you saying McClellan is NOT a neocon because they are running for cover like "rats" scurrying to find higher ground from a sinking ship?
Get Real.

sratiug
05-30-2008, 08:40 AM
i'll forgive him if he endorses ron paul :p

Make it so.

Damn. What am I thinking? He should be hired to be the spokesman for the Ron Paul campaign immediately. When the press asks him why they should believe what he says now, he can tell them that he doesn't work for fascists anymore, and libertarians don't tell each other what to say and think.

wgadget
05-30-2008, 08:41 AM
Great idea!

He sorta liked Obama...I think Ron Paul just might fit the bill here.

JMann
05-30-2008, 12:09 PM
Bob Dole hits nail on head...

http://www.politico.com/blogs/jonathanmartin/0508/Bob_Dole_unloads_on_McClellan.html

Bob Dole unloads on McClellan

Bob Dole yesterday sent a scalding email to Scott McClellan, excoriating the former White House spokesman as a "miserable creature" who greedily betrayed his former patron for a fast buck.

In an extraordinary message obtained and authenticated by Politico, Dole uses his trademark biting wit to portray McClellan as a classic Washington opportunist.

"There are miserable creatures like you in every administration who don’t have the guts to speak up or quit if there are disagreements with the boss or colleagues," Dole wrote in a message sent yesterday morning. "No, your type soaks up the benefits of power, revels in the limelight for years, then quits, and spurred on by greed, cashes in with a scathing critique."

Michael Marshall, Dole's spokesman and colleague at the Alston Bird law firm, confirms the message came from the former senator and presidential candidate. "Yes, it is authentic," Marshall wrote in an email.

"In my nearly 36 years of public service I've known of a few like you," Dole writes, recounting his years representing Kansas in the House and Senate. "No doubt you will 'clean up' as the liberal anti-Bush press will promote your belated concerns with wild enthusiasm. When the money starts rolling in you should donate it to a worthy cause, something like, 'Biting The Hand That Fed Me.' Another thought is to weasel your way back into the White House if a Democrat is elected. That would provide a good set up for a second book deal in a few years"

Dole assures McClellan that he won't read the book -- "because if all these awful things were happening, and perhaps some may have been, you should have spoken up publicly like a man, or quit your cushy, high profile job"

"That would have taken integrity and courage but then you would have had credibility and your complaints could have been aired objectively," Dole concludes. "You’re a hot ticket now but don’t you, deep down, feel like a total ingrate?"

He signs the email simply: "BOB DOLE"

sratiug
05-30-2008, 12:24 PM

http://www.politico.com/blogs/jonathanmartin/0508/Bob_Dole_unloads_on_McClellan.html

Bob Dole unloads on McClellan

Bob Dole yesterday sent a scalding email to Scott McClellan, excoriating the former White House spokesman as a "miserable creature" who greedily betrayed his former patron for a fast buck.

In an extraordinary message obtained and authenticated by Politico, Dole uses his trademark biting wit to portray McClellan as a classic Washington opportunist.

"There are miserable creatures like you in every administration who don’t have the guts to speak up or quit if there are disagreements with the boss or colleagues," Dole wrote in a message sent yesterday morning. "No, your type soaks up the benefits of power, revels in the limelight for years, then quits, and spurred on by greed, cashes in with a scathing critique."

Michael Marshall, Dole's spokesman and colleague at the Alston Bird law firm, confirms the message came from the former senator and presidential candidate. "Yes, it is authentic," Marshall wrote in an email.

"In my nearly 36 years of public service I've known of a few like you," Dole writes, recounting his years representing Kansas in the House and Senate. "No doubt you will 'clean up' as the liberal anti-Bush press will promote your belated concerns with wild enthusiasm. When the money starts rolling in you should donate it to a worthy cause, something like, 'Biting The Hand That Fed Me.' Another thought is to weasel your way back into the White House if a Democrat is elected. That would provide a good set up for a second book deal in a few years"

Dole assures McClellan that he won't read the book -- "because if all these awful things were happening, and perhaps some may have been, you should have spoken up publicly like a man, or quit your cushy, high profile job"

"That would have taken integrity and courage but then you would have had credibility and your complaints could have been aired objectively," Dole concludes. "You’re a hot ticket now but don’t you, deep down, feel like a total ingrate?"

Fuck Bob Dole. They would've just treated McClellan like all the generals and cabinet members that spoke up. McClellan pissed on their little neocon parade. Let him shut up and take it like a man himself.

angelatc
05-30-2008, 12:38 PM

When Scott Ritter did exactly that, he was immediately arrested and accused of soliciting sex from a minor, a charge was was dropped in a secret plea agreement.

Cowlesy
05-30-2008, 03:49 PM
Good grief --- Dole sure lit him up. I forgot he was still kickin'.

werdd
05-30-2008, 03:52 PM
LOL you guys are retarded for beleiving mclellan, he was for the war as recently as a year ago........ hes just taking a popular political position

dawnbt
05-30-2008, 04:27 PM
He was on TV this morning, so he'll be making the book tour rounds.

He's going to be on "The Daily Show" Monday.

wgadget
05-30-2008, 04:28 PM
LOL you guys are retarded for beleiving mclellan, he was for the war as recently as a year ago........ hes just taking a popular political position

Well, it's not like we're gonna vote for him or anything...It's just interesting that he's taking the same line as Our Man, that the war was a crock.

RSLudlum
05-31-2008, 05:09 PM
Southern Avernger's weekly radio commentary on McClellan and Bush/Iraq War sympathizers reactions.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=-leaMn62BS0

SeanEdwards
05-31-2008, 05:42 PM
The media stooges have been doing backflips trying to discredit McClellan. It's really quite hilarious watching them squirm, trying to do their character assasination ad hominem bullshit. They think McClellan should have showed integrity and resigned? Well I'm thinking the exact same thing about the entire white house press corp, Anderson Pooperscooper, and all those other propaganda enabler chumps that have been flapping their gums on the major news outlets for the past decade.

Aratus
06-02-2008, 09:06 AM
ironically enough... bill and hillary clinton have between them sufficient experiance to understand how the gov't can obscure its actions in the press...

angelatc
06-02-2008, 09:20 AM
I LOL'd this morning, reading a blog comment on a neo-con blog. The pack was rabidly agreeing that McClellan was the moral equal of a Patty Hearst. (Look her up if you're under 30. She was kidnapped by a radical left group, but ended up participating in some of their shenanigans, like a bank robbery. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Symbionese_Liberation_Army)

I might agree with that assessment, but I was absolutely amused by seeing the Bush administration likened to a domestic terrorist organization.

HOLLYWOOD
06-02-2008, 11:25 AM
This is the truth. Most of them are not sociopaths, just horribly misinformed and ignorant.

I would define it more as, "Career Advancing Political Whores"... whom, will sellout to any political party in power for government's; Paychecks, Positions, Career, and/or Power.

There's your TRAITORS to the American People and the CONSTITUTION!

The other problem is the 'SPIN CITY' of Government... the assets, and resources that can conjure-up tons of discrediting announcements and reasoning AGAINST Scott McClellan... they'll make him look like a Clown, Traitor, and/or one of hundreds of other sour tasting personalities to the public.

Scott McClellan has been declared, "Enemy of the State"

Aratus
06-02-2008, 11:37 AM
does scott mcclellan have a shingle out prominently in the hope that john mccain
just MIGHT need a previously totally potty-trained press secretary type person?

SevenEyedJeff
06-02-2008, 12:31 PM
Was listening to Alex Jones...Scott McClellan supposed to be on his show tomorrow.

acptulsa
06-02-2008, 12:56 PM
does scott mcclellan have a shingle out prominently in the hope that john mccain
just MIGHT need a previously totally potty-trained press secretary type person?

If so, he's advertizing mainly the fact that he's not potty trained enough to suit a neocon. He really doesn't seem to be the most unbending, durable tool in the shed.

Aratus
06-02-2008, 12:58 PM
is the clever thought that newly as in again maverick john mccain could possibly now hire a retro*fitted g.w~bush trained quasi~whistleblower?

Luft97
06-02-2008, 01:14 PM
Controlled opposition?

I think so. I have not read the book myself. I really do not intend to. But, from the reviews and commentary it sounds more like he is trying to take the blame off of Bush and throw it on advisors. What an expose. I am pretty sure this is a well planned show.

raiha
06-03-2008, 03:55 AM
Bill O'Reilly despises him. That's proof enough for me that he has reasonably successfully stepped upon neo-con corns!
I liked the Southern Avenger's take on it.Thanks.