PDA

View Full Version : New delegate here.

Conza88
05-28-2008, 02:56 AM
Posted May 28th, 2008 by Sandelie: Here (http://www.dailypaul.com/node/50523).

I just wanted to relay the experience I had last Saturday. In Clackamas County, Oregon, we had our bonus delegate GOP meeting.

For the entire county GOP, we had 52 people show up to the meeting. The names of the new pcps were read and about half the room stood up. As they eyes widened, it became clear something unusual was going on. Never had this many NEW pcps shown up to an ordinary bonus delegate meeting before. After a few seconds of awkward silence the chair congratulated the new members and everyone applauded.

After a bit of housekeeping a vote was taken to nominate and then elect the 16 bonus delegates to our state convention. Many, if not most, of the new pcps were nominated and elected. During the vote tally I could see some very worried faces. It didn't matter. They knew they were outnumbered. Our new county gop is now made up of mostly Ron Paul republicans. In two hours our county, the third most populated in a state of 36 counties, became a Ron Paul county.

Do I think this wil make the difference of Ron Paul winning the nomination? No. I think McCain will win. But I CAN say the amount of support for Paul has never been greater than it is right now here. It's growing by the day. And to be honest, changing the GOP is so much fun and so gratifying there is only optimism now. Seeing the change unfold before your very eyes makes the thought of Paul not winning seem very acceptable now. And now I know why. He is winning.

speciallyblend
05-28-2008, 04:56 AM
great job. we show up thursday for Colorado's Convention on friday

Conza88
05-28-2008, 04:59 AM
30 reads, 1 post. What are you all guests? or this thread considered a 'thumb up for the movement', so its technically against your job description to post in the thread.

Seriously there are people here, who avoid positive threads like the PLAGUE... it's so blatant. Trolls by definition. :rolleyes:

syborius
05-28-2008, 05:08 AM
great work, keep it going, keep on pushing forward. If we stack the counties with RP people, it will be tougher and tougher for the Mcwar supporters to keep pushing the status quo that is destroying this country. It really amazes me how so many people have absolute hatred towards traditional values, and saving this country. I actually had my RP bumper sticker peeled off my car, so I just got another one and put it right back where the old one was. We won't ever quit, we won't ever shut up, neocons can have their false leader, we have ours.

Conza88
05-28-2008, 05:10 AM
great work, keep it going, keep on pushing forward. If we stack the counties with RP people, it will be tougher and tougher for the Mcwar supporters to keep pushing the status quo that is destroying this country. It really amazes me how so many people have absolute hatred towards traditional values, and saving this country. I actually had my RP bumper sticker peeled off my car, so I just got another one and put it right back where the old one was. We won't ever quit, we won't ever shut up, neocons can have their false leader, we have ours.

+1776.

sratiug
05-28-2008, 06:47 AM
Great job patriots! Take the whole county government, starting with sheriff and prosecutor. Then call homeland security to pick up all the jobless neocon vagrants.

angelatc
05-28-2008, 06:54 AM
That is so awesome!!! Good things take time. This revolution has to succeed over the course of generations, not weeks, and it sounds like Oregon is going to be a starting point! You guys rock!

rancher89
05-28-2008, 07:12 AM
It really is amazing, no press, no fan fare, but he gets more and more votes and more and more delegates.

I am feeling better and better about our moving forward. Our big victories may not be this year, but they will come.

LittleLightShining
05-28-2008, 07:21 AM
This is really inspirational! It encourages me so much to know that Ron Paul's message is spreading and his genius plan is working when we put it into action!

A Ron Paul Rebel
05-28-2008, 08:46 AM
I love it!

Be ready to rump state and for all the ol' dirty
tricks to be played... I think we've seen most
of them by now.

Grandson of Liberty
05-28-2008, 09:09 AM
this is how we win. . .eventually. :)

SLSteven
05-28-2008, 09:33 AM
We win every time we stand up for liberty and justice

Bryan
05-28-2008, 11:34 AM
Excellent.

I heard on talk radio this morning the host saying how the who Democratic Party is "caving into the move-on wing"... it got me to thinking.... :)

itshappening
05-28-2008, 12:10 PM
Or Rocks!!! Freedom Central :)

raystone
05-28-2008, 12:17 PM
awesome news, this is what's it all about now. Add Oregon to the growing list !

nc4rp
05-28-2008, 03:12 PM
this is heartwarming news. thanks.

Kotin
05-28-2008, 03:22 PM
Cheers Mate!

pepperpete1
05-28-2008, 03:24 PM
this is heartwarming news. thanks.

It is always refreshing to hear good news.:)

Conza88
05-28-2008, 07:16 PM
It is always refreshing to hear good news.:)

"Keep on Keepin on'!" - Life's a garden, dig it. :D hahah