PDA

View Full Version : Did any of you see the movie "Recount" on HBO?

dude58677
05-27-2008, 09:01 PM
Kevin Spacey is the main actor. This election was the first presidential election I ever voted in. It didn't matter to me who won because I voted for Harry Browne.

LibertyEagle
05-27-2008, 09:02 PM
Yeah, I wonder how loosely HBO played with the facts. It is owned by Time-Warner, after all. :rolleyes:

dude58677
05-27-2008, 09:10 PM
Yeah, I wonder how loosely HBO played with the facts. It is owned by Time-Warner, after all. :rolleyes:

I don't think we will ever know the truth to that election because both sides were extremely biased.

rathskeller
05-27-2008, 11:22 PM

Wonder no more. It was the most ridivulously biased movie ever. I don't care who anyone was for in that election, that movie was just plain stupid. They made every Bush supporter or staff member outto be raving lunatics hell bent on evil, and hte Gore staffers and supporters only flaw was that thy were a little too naive and allowed htemselves to be taken advatnage of by the evil doers on the right.

HBO may as well just change their name to the Liberal Box Office lately.

menoname
05-27-2008, 11:27 PM
Wonder no more. It was the most ridivulously biased movie ever. I don't care who anyone was for in that election, that movie was just plain stupid. They made every Bush supporter or staff member outto be raving lunatics hell bent on evil, and hte Gore staffers and supporters only flaw was that thy were a little too naive and allowed htemselves to be taken advatnage of by the evil doers on the right.

HBO may as well just change their name to the Liberal Box Office lately.

Agree it over the top. Like all the rep. are sitting in their nice leather chairs in the expensive offices, and the dems sitting on folding chairs most of the time with there little markers writing on the boards. ;)

JosephTheLibertarian
05-27-2008, 11:30 PM
Kevin Spacey is the main actor. This election was the first presidential election I ever voted in. It didn't matter to me who won because I voted for Harry Browne.

The movie showed the ballot results once in the movie and I swear it said "Oliver Browne" lol