PDA

View Full Version : Sean Hannity logic is flawed

Philmanoman
05-27-2008, 04:48 PM
I live in Ohio and listen to an AM talk radio station I like to call republican radio.My stereo at work sucks and cant pick up much more than ESPN radio and rep. radio.1st show is Neal Boortz then Rush and last Sean Hannity.

Actually,they all share the same flawed logic.They spout off about limited government and how the people need to wake up and so on.How big government basically screws up everything they get their hands on.They need to stay out of our way BoorHannBaugh says.

My main question to BoorHannBaugh is...How in the world,by your logic,can you believe that big government screws up everything they touch but they get war right every time?How can we have limited government and so much foreign involvement?Impossible I say...Holy man...where do these people come from!!!!

Ive tried to call their shows several times but have the unfortunate luck of never getting through...although one time I got to talk to Belinda (Boortz call screener),made the mistake of telling her I wanted to ask Boortz how he felt about Ron Paul and was put on hold for too long...this was before New Hampshire btw.I sure would like to hear how they would respond to the above question on limited government.

Ive wondered how popular a radio show would be if they just slammed BoorHannBaugh all day long for their moronic philosiphies.

smoke.stack
05-27-2008, 05:20 PM
they all sound the same because they get their talking points from the same source... straight from the white house... although they probably have no idea that their talking points originate from there.. they'll claim that they are referring to a Washington post article or whatever the case may be not realizing that the white house influenced the Washington post article.. it's a circle jerk.

those guys are part of the false left/right paradigm in this country. the republicans blame the democrats while the democrats blame the republicans -- the whole while both parties are owned and dominated by the same group: the globalists.

remember.. ron paul said this was a war of ideas.

ARealConservative
05-27-2008, 05:25 PM
My main question to BoorHannBaugh is...How in the world,by your logic,can you believe that big government screws up everything they touch but they get war right every time?How can we have limited government and so much foreign involvement?Impossible I say...Holy man...where do these people come from!!!!

Simple.

We create the position of war czar.

See, humans are prone to error, unless they come from noble stock like kings and queens and such.

So what we do is we find some general to take the title of war czar. As long as the guy came from nobility, he will do the right thing.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=3176644&page=1

RSLudlum
05-27-2008, 05:50 PM
I happened to run across his program today. Right when I turned it on the station, he was blabbing about how the media is saying that the Dem nomination is done and over with when it's not, while at the same time he constantly infers that the Rep nomination is complete with McCain??

Yes, his logic is always flawed.

Conza88
05-27-2008, 07:12 PM
Thats not the only thing flawed...

His life also comes to mind... oh and his soul.

Derek Johnson
05-27-2008, 11:20 PM
"The argument that the two parties should represent opposed ideals and policies, one, perhaps, of the Right and the other of the Left, is a foolish idea acceptable only to doctrinaire and academic thinkers."

Carroll Quigley

As former military, I can assure you that war is big business. No war, no business. The new Republicans are all about connections. Rockefeller established these connections long ago, and set the international theater that Hannity, Boortz, and Limbaugh are bound by. There is much more going on, as you realize, than what is presented by these semi-pseudo-fake "conservative" radio talk show hosts.

Between Two Ages, Memoirs, Tragety and Hope, Shadows of Power, Creature from Jeckyl Island, Final Warning History of the New World Order....are all good places to start going beyond what the talking heads will tell you.

The one talking head that will take you on is lord Medved his excellency. The mighty mighty Lord Medved knows his stuff [and he knows what to twist and contort], so you know yours [please] when you confront him on the matrix. Having the info in these books above committed to memory is a good way to make lord Medved sweat. He's slippery, and far more knowledgeable than Limbaugh, Hannity, and Boortz combined.

Good luck, and get the message on the air.

MN Patriot
05-28-2008, 07:03 AM
Don't forget the screeching idiot Mark Levin, one of Hannity's buddies. I only listen to him once a week or less, but he drives me nuts.

That hypocrite goes on tirades about no true conservatives in Congress, no constitutionalists. But then he totally dismisses Ron Paul because of Ron's conservative / constitutionalist foreign policy.

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
05-28-2008, 02:35 PM
I live in Ohio and listen to an AM talk radio station I like to call republican radio.My stereo at work sucks and cant pick up much more than ESPN radio and rep. radio.1st show is Neal Boortz then Rush and last Sean Hannity.

Actually,they all share the same flawed logic.They spout off about limited government and how the people need to wake up and so on.How big government basically screws up everything they get their hands on.They need to stay out of our way BoorHannBaugh says.

Ive tried to call their shows several times but have the unfortunate luck of never getting through...although one time I got to talk to Belinda (Boortz call screener),made the mistake of telling her I wanted to ask Boortz how he felt about Ron Paul and was put on hold for too long...this was before New Hampshire btw.I sure would like to hear how they would respond to the above question on limited government.

Ive wondered how popular a radio show would be if they just slammed BoorHannBaugh all day long for their moronic philosiphies.

These kinds of hatemongering spin doctors will make their money regardless of who wins the election. It isn't like they care about the politics as much as they care about the money. We just can't help but be abused by these jerks while it is kind of difficult to find other ways to entertain ourselves. Perhaps we could listen to a song instead?
Here is a good song to listen to in place of that hatemonger:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wrWamyL4Azc

RJB
05-28-2008, 02:38 PM
Boorhanbaugh tries to convince conservatives and libertarians that although we hate our big government here, the rest of the world loves it when we throw it around outside our borders.

The listeners eat that crap up for some reason.