PDA

View Full Version : Michael Medved Krla 870 Ca Attacking Ron Paul Now

Mayflower
05-27-2008, 03:44 PM
Listen In He Is About To Say How Supporters In Paulville Intend To Use Ss Nazi Schooling Tecniques. He Is One Of The Worst Attackers Of Ron Paul. He Constanly Denies Nau And Nafta Superhighway. He Is A Big Mccain Supporter.

winston_blade
05-27-2008, 05:14 PM
Listen In He Is About To Say How Supporters In Paulville Intend To Use Ss Nazi Schooling Tecniques. He Is One Of The Worst Attackers Of Ron Paul. He Constanly Denies Nau And Nafta Superhighway. He Is A Big Mccain Supporter.

He and McCain are both idiots, thus it makes sense for them to support each other. I take insults from these types as a badge of honor. If evil men hate you, perhaps you are doing something good....

Derek Johnson
05-27-2008, 11:22 PM
Fuck Medved, that establishment weasel.

Ron Paul in 2008
05-31-2008, 05:32 PM
Medved is Jewish and part of the beltway so it doesn't surprise me.

He is like Mike Savage. A Pro-Israeli agitator diverting the conservative patriotic element to Israel and un-American ends, or a dead end more accurately.

PeacePlan
05-31-2008, 05:34 PM

No thanks - too painful to listen ti him - he sucks!

angelatc
05-31-2008, 08:18 PM
Don't forget - he believes in Bigfoot! He doesn't believe in the NAU, but thinks there's evidence to support the existence of Bigfoot!

That just seems to mean he is a big propaganda machine, with a punch line. "Watch this, guys! You can't believe how stupid these folks really are."

RonPaulFanInGA
05-31-2008, 08:31 PM
Listen In He Is About To Say How Supporters In Paulville Intend To Use Ss Nazi Schooling Tecniques.

Michael Medved sure seems to have a weird fascination with a 1933-1945 German political party.

Everytime I hear or read something about Medved, it involves him saying "Nazi", "Nazism" or "Adolf Hitler".