PDA

View Full Version : Ted Nugent endorses Freedom

aknappjr
08-24-2007, 08:53 AM
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=757_1187963465&p=1

Warning: Graphic Language

Someone get Ted to donate to Dr. Paul and go to his concerts and recruit people there to Dr. Paul's freedom movement.

Slugg
08-24-2007, 08:58 AM
I like ted nugent. But I think Ron Paul uses that 'P' word a little too much for ted. I seem to remember his saying he wants to nuke the middle east and 'get it over with.' But, hey, perhaps I'm wrong.

Syren123
08-24-2007, 11:31 AM
Ted seems like a reasonable person to me. I'll bet that if he knew a little bit more about the Iraq situation, he'd totally be on board with RP's foreign policy because wild and crazy as Ted appears, my bet is he is really smart that way.

You Michigan folks should consider asking Ted to speak when RP comes to your neck of the woods! Start now, get him dialed in about RP, and when the time comes, ask him.

M.Bellmore
08-24-2007, 11:40 AM
I actuall thought of that yesterday, but after looking at his website he seems to be gung-ho about the war in Iraq. Couldn't hurt to ask though.

= Mark (from Michigan)

Syren123
08-24-2007, 11:42 AM
I actuall thought of that yesterday, but after looking at his website he seems to be gung-ho about the war in Iraq. Couldn't hurt to ask though.

= Mark (from Michigan)

He might just need a little education.