http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TShPYA-OuPs

"you are a crazy tin foil wearing hatter!!!!"

"what happened on american idol?"

"why are gas prices so high?"

"why is food so expensive?"

"why am i starving?"

jkm1864
05-27-2008, 01:18 PM
Disgusting huh? I wonder what the sheeple are going to do when they are sitting around starving to death....

dsentell
05-27-2008, 01:31 PM
No way!

I just received a letter from my congress woman a couple of weeks ago. I had written her complaining about the superhighway. She responded that there was no such thing and that no bill regarding a superhighway had been before Congress.

She's a sheeple too . . . .

SLSteven
05-27-2008, 01:39 PM
No way!

I just received a letter from my congress woman a couple of weeks ago. I had written her complaining about the superhighway. She responded that there was no such thing and that no bill regarding a superhighway had been before Congress.

Thats funny

Sally08
05-27-2008, 01:40 PM
No way!

I believe that governors approved the plans *without state voter consent*.

That is why Texas has had to have public hearings, once the public found out.

Research Canamex, as one superhighway system.

Also, research Smart Port(s?) in Kansas. An "inland" port for all of that intercontinental traffic. It will be *foreign territory* in the middle of the US.

Trains and trucks won't be inspected until they arrive in Kansas! (How many suitcase bombs/illegal aliens will be dropped off en route?)

Reminds me of the TV show, Jericho, with the country split in half-

Governors are also "selling/leasing" off America for interstate tollroads.

Illinois was discussing leasing out the lottery that was created to help pay for educational funding!

James Madison
05-27-2008, 01:43 PM
Disgusting huh? I wonder what the sheeple are going to do when they are sitting around starving to death....

They'll probably clammor that the government needs to step in to solve the problem. Of course, that is what the globalists want. It's as if the sheeple will fall right into their little trap.

SamuraisWisdom
05-27-2008, 01:45 PM
Wow, she kicked some ass. If only that could have been presented at the republican debates when Ron Paul was getting asked those "conspiracy theory" questions. Would have put those moderators, the other candidates, and most of the audience right in their places. You can only laugh at this point when a politician denies the NAFTA highway plans exist. Oh well...

Truth Warrior
05-27-2008, 02:04 PM
Will it be a toll road? :D

Kludge
05-27-2008, 02:05 PM
Will it be a toll road? :D

Hope so. Damned structure better not be paid for with my tax dollars.

Dorfsmith
05-27-2008, 02:11 PM
Damn, she nailed that one. I need to share that clip with some former friends who said I was a conspiracy nut :D

dsentell
05-27-2008, 02:16 PM
Thats funny

Yep, it would be funny, if it wasn't so sad . . .

This poor congress woman still thinks Congress holds all the power.

Danke
05-27-2008, 02:17 PM
Does Alex Jones know about this? :D

dannno
05-27-2008, 02:18 PM
Governors are also "selling/leasing" off America for interstate tollroads.

In California Schwarzenegger is supporting the San Onofre toll road (aka, google "save trestles")

The CCC (California Coastal Commission) dropped that toll road like a really bad metaphor after thousands of people showed up to protest, but the Governator is still supporting it.

Truth Warrior
05-27-2008, 02:19 PM
Hope so. Damned structure better not be paid for with my tax dollars.It will be + tolls.:p

Kludge
05-27-2008, 02:22 PM
It will be + tolls.:p

The fucks can "borrow" money from the Fed if they want, I would love to see gold rise in "value". They'll be damned if they tax me for that... highway. :mad:

:( I'm becoming bitter.

Truth Warrior
05-27-2008, 02:28 PM
The fucks can "borrow" money from the Fed if they want, I would love to see gold rise in "value". They'll be damned if they tax me for that... highway. :mad:

:( I'm becoming bitter. Hey, you still get to pay that way too. Devalued FRNs with perpetual interest due. :D Plus tolls.