PDA

View Full Version : The next step

B964
05-27-2008, 06:30 AM
Hello all,

I attended an Appleseed event in NY over the weekend.

WWW.APPLESEEDINFO.ORG

The hosts for the event were Paul supporters, some of you may know them. There were people there from all over, as far away as Virginia, Vermont and NYC. Not all are active Pual supporters, but all have the same mindset, to save our country and the Constitution.

I did not see any of the local Meet-up group members there even though it was so close.

Please check out the web site and really think about what the goal is. In short the goal is to preserve our Founding Fathers ideas. We can talk, vote and press the issues but, it all boils down to being able to back it up with something.

Let me put it this way.

You have written to all your Government reps, you have voted for all the right candidates, you have spoken to everyone you know to do the same. The President suspends large parts of the Constitution (as he already has). You no longer have the right to fair trial, you no longer have the right to bear arms, you no longer have the right to free speech.

What will you do?
Will the Meet-up groups stage a big march?

So 100k people are marching to restore those rights, the Government sends troops to clear the area. It is ok for troops to act as Police now, as part of the modification of the Constitution, as it is seen as a national defence issue.

What will you do?

I'll bet as you are running from the tear gas and billy clubs you will wish you had something more than your protest sign in your hand, if you have not already thrown it down.

So you think you will grab the rifle from the a trooper that was knocked over by the running crowd.

You pick it up.

You fumble to find a magazine.

You fumble to insert it.

You raise it to see your 16 year old son with a boot on his neck and a trooper swinging his billy club.

You pull the trigger.

Nothing happens.

You fumble for the safety and raise it back up to see trooper has already dispensed with your son and has moved on.

Don't think it can happen?

People did not think Rome could ever fall, or that 6 million pepole could be exterminated right under thier noses.

Please think about it before you are knocked off of the soap box and run over with no means of defence.

Posterity: you will never know how much it has cost my generation to preserve your freedom. I hope you will make good use of it.
John Quincy Adams

If you have never handled or owned a rifle feel free to contact me, or anyone on the Appleseed forums, we can help you out. Riles are only scary if you do not have one, and our Founding Fathers would want, need and beg you to have one and know how to use it.

Already have a rifle and know how to use it?
Great, but you don't want to be the only around that does. Do you?
Get out and teach someone who doesn't.

Ed