PDA

View Full Version : Getting down on Paul?

JAHOGS
08-24-2007, 07:39 AM
I thought I might write a little note to help people if they start to get down about the campaign trail.

I was caught onto Dr. Paul by another forum website(sports) where they had a political forum on there. I have never been into politics, simply because I always thought they were all the same. I was on this site to talk about the Presidential Directive 51. There is a guy that is on that message board that always said something about Ron Paul. I was thinking to myself "Who the hell is Ron Paul?" So I took it upon myself to find out. Wow was I in for a surprise.

My point is that every time we spread his name the more people seem to like him. If anyone is ever getting down on the Ron Paul message just think somebody is always listening and always checking him out.

P.S. I also have a friend that started following Dr. Paul simply because of those "spammed polls" after each debate. He said that, who is Ron Paul and why is he winning these debates. He also never followed politics and wanted to know who this guy was and if he is winning these debates how come I have never heard about him?

micahnelson
08-24-2007, 07:41 AM
Welcome to the world outside the fold.

Thanks for your encouraging words!

bc2208
08-24-2007, 07:42 AM
The only direction we're going is up, up, and up. Get on board.

Slugg
08-24-2007, 07:43 AM
Awesome! Thank you!

constituent
08-24-2007, 07:50 AM
wilkommen!

lynnf
08-24-2007, 07:51 AM
I thought I might write a little note to help people if they start to get down about the campaign trail.

P.S. I also have a friend that started following Dr. Paul simply because of those "spammed polls" after each debate. He said that, who is Ron Paul and why is he winning these debates. He also never followed politics and wanted to know who this guy was and if he is winning these debates how come I have never heard about him?

That's interesting. That means that RP is a built-in expose of the shenanigans
of the mainstream media. When they wonder why they haven't heard of him,
it then becomes obvious that the MSM is ignoring him.

lynn