PDA

View Full Version : On glenn beck just now

werdd
05-26-2008, 07:42 PM
Ben stein was on the show, talking about economics.
The conversation at one point went kind of like this.

Ben: Who was that one fellow who was running as a republican from texas, he was a really smart guy who explained how we print money and borrow from china to fund the war.

Glenn(hesitantly): It wasn't... richardson was it

Ben: Ron Paul

Glenn knew exactly who the fuck he was talking about

werdd
05-26-2008, 07:43 PM
i mean seriously richardson isn't even a damn republican and hes from NM

Fields
05-26-2008, 07:44 PM
That's old but thanks for the heads up.

Eric21ND
05-26-2008, 07:49 PM
Beck is a douche bag. Some people are blind to that for some reason.

Lovecraftian4Paul
05-26-2008, 08:42 PM
Bah! Ridiculous!

Black Dude
05-26-2008, 08:44 PM

Ben: Who was that one fellow who was running as a republican from texas, he was a really smart guy who explained how we print money and borrow from china to fund the war.

Glenn knew exactly who the fuck he was talking about

glenn beck is a grassbag without the gr

evilfunnystuff
05-26-2008, 08:46 PM
Beck is a douche bag. Some people are blind to that for some reason.

ive gotta admit i thought he was alright for a minute cuz the first thing i saw was when he had him on for the whole show that one time it seemed like he loved ron

but before long it was easy to see hes just an owned shill filling the libertarian niche for the msm as a tool to steer libertarian minded people

Dorfsmith
05-26-2008, 08:53 PM
Wow, that's funny and sad.

jcarcinogen
05-26-2008, 10:54 PM
I once saw Beck doing his show with a Bob Dylan t-shirt on (with a sports jacket over it of course) talking about government subsidies and the price of wheat and quoted Ayn Rand... then brought up the threat of "islamoextremism".

Is he a fake, or at least very confused, or perhaps profiteering at the expense of morality, or a representation of what CNN wants the public to think is a 'Libertarian'?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=muQRIUVd6Aw&feature=related

Black Dude
05-26-2008, 11:22 PM
I once saw Beck doing his show with a Bob Dylan t-shirt on (with a sports jacket over it of course) talking about government subsidies and the price of wheat and quoted Ayn Rand... then brought up the threat of "islamoextremism".

Is he a fake, or at least very confused, or perhaps profiteering at the expense of morality, or a representation of what CNN wants the public to think is a 'Libertarian'?

I haven't figured that out either. My guess is that he has been given an agenda, and he follows it. Or at least given certain things that he must try to avoid. A sell-out.
sweet Dylan video btw

Paulitical Correctness
05-26-2008, 11:36 PM
Homie's gotta pay the bills!

OrbitalGun
05-26-2008, 11:57 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLnAgiXOLug

Mitt Romneys sideburns
05-27-2008, 12:05 AM
In the words of Peter Schiff,

"Ben Stein doesnt know anything about economics"

While Ben Stein is a complete dipshit, I do gotta give him just a little props here for the Ron Paul shout out, and for apologizing to Peter Schiff a while back.

Glenn Beck is still a tool.

DFF
05-27-2008, 12:12 AM
I don't know much about Stein...but I do know he was valedictorian for the Yale class of 70'.

rockandrollsouls
05-27-2008, 12:21 AM
I don't know much about Stein...but I do know he was valedictorian for the Yale class of 70'.

Alot of your genius politicians were big shots in prestigious schools...

jcarcinogen
05-27-2008, 12:21 AM

Tangent time... Yale is known as the recruiting grounds for the CIA, Anderson Cooper was a CIA intern, Project Mockingbird, Stein valedictorian at Yale.

Perhaps this was some type of playful insider joke. Stein knew the answer but asked Beck, Beck fumbled invoking a Democrat, they moved on.

Mitt Romneys sideburns
05-27-2008, 12:45 AM
The funny thing is, I dont think Glenn Beck is as much worried as he is excited. Hes one of the types who absolutely thrilled by the prospect of the WWIII nuclear holocaust.

angelatc
05-27-2008, 12:58 AM
Stein's Dad was an economist, but Stein iwas educated as a lawyer and a writer.

As an actor, his character gave a presentation on economics in Ferris Bueller's day off. Now he writes about economics.

Rhys
05-27-2008, 02:32 AM

he's just a little drunk still, but he's sobering up.

Mitt Romneys sideburns
05-27-2008, 02:33 AM
Stein's Dad was an economist, but Stein iwas educated as a lawyer and a writer.

As an actor, his character gave a presentation on economics in Ferris Bueller's day off. Now he writes about economics.

Um, no. Ben Stein got a degree in Economics from Columbia University

But he still doesnt know shit about economics.