PDA

View Full Version : HEY! Don't forget to send Revolution books to your state's DELEGATES!

wgadget
05-26-2008, 04:50 PM
Database here:

http://www.operationeducation.org/rnc

Letter to enclose here:

May 27, 2008

Dear Delegate,

On behalf of all conservative Republicans, I would like to congratulate you on being elected as a delegate to the Republican National Convention. As a national delegate you have an opportunity to bring the voice of conservative values and limited government to St. Paul in September, to bear witness to the message of Ronald Reagan, Barry Goldwater and Robert Taft before him. You can view the speech that was eloquently delivered by Ronald Reagan during the 1964 U.S. presidential election, which has become known as “The Speech,” online at:

http://video.google.com

It is in this tradition that we are sending to you, along with every delegate and alternate that will be attending the Republican National Convention, a copy of Congressman and presidential candidate Dr. Ron Paul’s book, “The Revolution: A Manifesto.” It is our hope that this book can help reignite the ideas of limited Constitutional government and generate discussion of these topics at the convention. We all want the same things for this wonderful country: a strong national defense, a strong economy, and preservation of our individual rights. We just sometimes disagree on how these are best achieved. I ask that you not ignore or discredit this book based on hearsay, but judge these ideas for yourself based on the words written within.

In closing, I leave you with these quotes from three great Americans:

“Criticism in a time of war is essential to the maintenance of any kind of democratic government.” –Robert Taft (speaking a few weeks after the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor in December 1941)

“I would remind you that extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice! And let me remind you also that moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue!” –Barry Goldwater (Acceptance speech at the 1964 Republican Presidential campaign)

“Freedom is the right to question and change the established way of doing things.” –Ronald Reagan (May 31, 1988)

Your fellow Republican,

Conza88
05-26-2008, 07:49 PM
Bump :D

wgadget
05-26-2008, 08:48 PM
Bump :D

Have you guys checked out the data base yet? It looks like the state of Georgia is putting a whoopin' on all you other states....And I'll be mailing out 11 more tomorrow. Just sayin'.

Evening bump