PDA

View Full Version : Whatever Happened to the Country We Loved So Much??

kittyc
05-26-2008, 01:24 PM
Have you taken a moment and looked around you and wonder "whatever happened to the country I love so much"?

How do we grow and survive and take back this beautiful land of ours from big government and big corporations?

How do we stop these controlling governmental issues such as NAIS, National ID, DNA gathering?

How do we bring home our troops, end an unconstitutional war, secure our borders and stop Illegal Immigration?

The Revolution Freedom Festival is just that answer. With several workshops on teaching everyone "how to get off the grid", learn what you can do with the budget you have. Food preservation workshops. How to take back our elections, what it's like to be on the Campaign trail, Candidates to support that will protect the Constitution and so much more. Our speakers vary from
great Authors, Presidential Candidates, patriots trying to educate the people on a regular basis about the Constitution, the IRS and so much more. Speakers that on a daily basis try to teach just how to take back our country!

We have several Entertainers/Bands coming to Entertain you on a daily basis.

Vendors from a large variety of organizations with a large variety of information and products. By the way we still have vendor space if you would like to be there and share your information!

We fully support Ron Paul and the Ron Paul Revolution. The Revolution that is spreading thru the grassroots. If you are thinking to yourself that this event is not for you because you don't support Ron Paul. That's ok, it is not required to support Dr. Paul. This Festival is much more than that. This Festival is about taking back what is rightfully yours. It was given to you, your parents,to your grandparents, to your great grandparents. Anyone and everyone that has come to this country because we are "THE LAND OF THE FREE". Free... as in Freedom. Our Forefathers came to this country and wrote a wonderful piece of paper, called the Constitution and it laid out our American Rights and its time to Restore those Rights! The right NOT to be DNA'd, to be tracked by big government thru your National ID. The right to browse the internet; to visit any website you chose without someone looking over your shoulder. The right to raise your family as you see fit.

Join Us! For a week you won't forget at the wonderful Lamphere Ranch Campground in Sturgis, SD July 2-6. We PROMISE!

www.revolution4freedom.com

www.grannywarriors.com

speciallyblend
05-26-2008, 03:43 PM
SWEET, Is it July Yet?? I look forward to meeting all the freedom minded people:)

SLSteven
05-26-2008, 05:06 PM
It is amazing how quickly liberties can evaporate when not carefully protected. Why don't we realize that our country's prosperity and desirability are strongly related to our constitutional freedoms.

Anti Federalist
05-26-2008, 06:02 PM
Have you taken a moment and looked around you and wonder "whatever happened to the country I love so much"?

How do we grow and survive and take back this beautiful land of ours from big government and big corporations?

How do we stop these controlling governmental issues such as NAIS, National ID, DNA gathering?

How do we bring home our troops, end an unconstitutional war, secure our borders and stop Illegal Immigration?

http://www.kievdreamnights.com/images/shooting.jpg

MichelleM08
05-26-2008, 06:51 PM
I know I am looking forward to July! It's going to be a great time!

AJ Antimony
05-26-2008, 09:18 PM
SWEET, Is it July Yet?? I look forward to meeting all the freedom minded people:)

For what? Oh, that march which for some reason isn't being advertised?

Jeremy
05-26-2008, 09:26 PM
http://www.kievdreamnights.com/images/shooting.jpg

paintball?

Anti Federalist
05-26-2008, 09:32 PM
paintball?

Darts.;)

MichelleM08
05-26-2008, 10:37 PM

No... for the Festival that IS being advertised. :)

Rhys
05-27-2008, 02:01 AM
I can't wait! I get to see Dr. Paul and Washington DC for the first time, all at the same time!

edit: sorry, thought you meant march. this looks fun too!

speciallyblend
05-27-2008, 06:35 AM

actually we are promoting a seperate event www.revolution4freedom.com and its going fast. It is for the folks that cannot afford to fly out to east coast;) and many speakers,workshops and entertainers are showing up, call your friends;) till the morning comes;)

speciallyblend
05-27-2008, 06:37 AM
I can't wait! I get to see Dr. Paul and Washington DC for the first time, all at the same time!

edit: sorry, thought you meant march. this looks fun too!

have fun:)

Truth Warrior
05-27-2008, 07:07 AM
What happened? Ever growing government leviathan. :p

MichelleM08
05-27-2008, 08:19 AM
We have an AMAZING announcement coming up this week. We are sooo excited I just had to hint! :)

speciallyblend
05-27-2008, 09:33 AM
We have an AMAZING announcement coming up this week. We are sooo excited I just had to hint! :)

oo what a tease , as a southerner would say ,dang you

MichelleM08
05-27-2008, 10:03 AM
Let's just say we know that the main stream media will be picking this up. ;)

Crickett
05-27-2008, 11:38 AM
It is amazing how quickly liberties can evaporate when not carefully protected. Why don't we realize that our country's prosperity and desirability are strongly related to our constitutional freedoms.

What is really amazing is how we got 'allowed" to borrow money from Communist countries...that really takes the cake..