PDA

View Full Version : Abolishment and Re-Establishment of the Federal Government.

hillbilly123069
05-26-2008, 11:09 AM
We need to email, call, or write to our State elected officials and demand for a resolution of this nature. DC wants to ignore us.If enough states follow the lead of Arizona and Alaska, they will have no choice but to comply.That starts with raising hell with your state officials of mayor to governor.Vermont has an arrest warrant for Bush and Cheney. Wyoming has decreed state officials have authority over federal in state jurisdiction.
Our district reps see what is going on. Write them in your states and let them know how you feel. They are the people to push these resolutions in for a vote. Or get involved with the info and link listed below.

May 25, 2008
Petitions & Plaintiffs

The Plan to continue Ron Paul's peaceful Revolution through civic action was posted on this website on Thursday, May 22 and as video on YouTube and Google on May 24.

Public reaction to the Plan has been positive. People are stepping forward, volunteering for the work to be done.

Our most immediate need is for at least one constituent in each of the 435 congressional districts to volunteer to formally serve the Petitions for Redress on his/her congressperson on June 30 at the congressperson's local district office. To volunteer, go to the "Volunteer to Serve the Petitions" link in the Plan overview at www.GiveMeLiberty.org/revolution.

Next in importance is the need for at least one person in each of the 11 federal judicial circuits to volunteer now to be a plaintiff in a declaratory judgment action to be filed on July 11. To volunteer, go to the "Volunteer as a Plaintiff" link in the Plan overview at www.GiveMeLiberty.org/revolution.

Please also consider a making donation to help fund this critical project in defense of the Constitution.

For more video and all the information links regarding this profound Plan, please go to: www.GiveMeLiberty.org/revolution.

OptionsTrader
05-26-2008, 11:11 AM
You'd be rounded up and imprisoned indefinitely under the homegrown terrorism prevention act among a dozen others. Revolt will not be tolerated and martial law will be enacted as necessary. Please put your hands behind your back.

Truth Warrior
05-26-2008, 11:14 AM
When ya get it abolished ....... then let me know. :rolleyes:

hillbilly123069
05-26-2008, 09:23 PM
on an illegal government action, a lot more US citizens are going to pick up their weapons and get ready for their turns.
You'd be rounded up and imprisoned indefinitely under the homegrown terrorism prevention act among a dozen others. Revolt will not be tolerated and martial law will be enacted as necessary. Please put your hands behind your back.

FindLiberty
05-26-2008, 09:29 PM
"Our fed gov needs a cold re-start to eliminate all un-just laws... Then boot it back up with the US Constitution as the O.S. (operating system)!" [my last words as I'm swept off to a prison camp by the NWO "blue-helmets"].

Grimnir Wotansvolk
05-26-2008, 09:44 PM
As great as that may sound in theory, it also reminds of why I hope we never have another constitutional convention. Rebooting the country with a strictly constitutional platform would reignite a lot of the old debates over how to interpret certain provisions ("public welfare"), which in today's climate would undoubtedly result in a disaster, wrapped in a shitstorm, slathered in idiocy, and sprinkled with buttrape.

Honestly, I'd rather just disband the United States altogether and leave each state with its own national sovereignty.

Zippyjuan
05-27-2008, 12:04 PM
Your idea requires a huge assumption that the people who decide what new government will replace the current one will agree with what you think it should be. Odds are they will not.

Kotin
05-27-2008, 12:35 PM
As great as that may sound in theory, it also reminds of why I hope we never have another constitutional convention. Rebooting the country with a strictly constitutional platform would reignite a lot of the old debates over how to interpret certain provisions ("public welfare"), which in today's climate would undoubtedly result in a disaster, wrapped in a shitstorm, slathered in idiocy, and sprinkled with buttrape.

Honestly, I'd rather just disband the United States altogether and leave each state with its own national sovereignty.

you mean it would result in buttrape and be sprinkled with disaster right?

:p

hillbilly123069
06-04-2008, 03:00 PM
Seriously, what will the world be like in another 20 yrs? I know it is nothing like when I was growing up.
you mean it would result in buttrape and be sprinkled with disaster right?

:p

mediahasyou
06-04-2008, 04:03 PM
Reestablish the fed...No.

A confederation is needed. The federal system that was set up is what led us to this mess.

Truth Warrior
06-04-2008, 04:12 PM
Reestablish the fed...No.

A confederation is needed. The federal system that was set up is what led us to this mess.Ah, what we HAD before the Constitution "coup" of, by and for the Federalist Party.

MalcolmGandi
06-05-2008, 09:03 AM
The correct word would be "abolition". Yeah, I'm a language nazi.

Raditude
06-06-2008, 12:22 PM
At the moment, I don't think we need to abolish or reestablish the government. I disagree with many things on how it's run, but for the most part we have freedom, commerce, and protection.

If things were out of control, however, I know I could count on you to help set things straight, and I'd hope you could count on me.

Grimnir Wotansvolk
06-07-2008, 07:38 AM
Things are out of control

hillbilly123069
06-07-2008, 01:24 PM
At the moment, I don't think we need to abolish or reestablish the government. I disagree with many things on how it's run, but for the most part we have freedom, commerce, and protection.

If things were out of control, however, I know I could count on you to help set things straight, and I'd hope you could count on me.
http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2008/02/04/ED5OUPQJ7.DTL
http://www.libertyforlife.com/jail-police/us-concentration_camp-locations.htm