PDA

View Full Version : Keep Your Bumper Stickers and Signs..

angelatc
05-26-2008, 10:11 AM
I had a bit of a spirit-reviving epiphany this weekend, and here is why:

It is because the Indiana and Michigan people are still very, very high profile. (You folks rock!) We drove through both of those states this weekend (plus IL) and saw far more Ron Paul signs and bumper stickers than we did Obama. (No McCain, but that's no surprise.)

It is awesome to see so much support for the Revolution still out there. I confess - I was planning on losing my yard signs when we move, but now I can't wait to put them up in the new yard. Thanks to all of you for that!

(And if you live in Memphis MI, and the white house next to you is still for sale....we might end up being your new neighbors.)

liberteebell
05-26-2008, 10:16 AM
I still have my yard signs up, bumper stickers on my car, wear my RP gear and buttons nearly every day. I get tons of questions (usually, "I thought the primary was over with" or "didn't he already drop out?"). It gives me a chance to tell people about the long-term revolution and people seem to be more receptive now than they were before. Even had a guy the other day ask if there was any way he could vote for RP in November because he'd been reading about him and he's the only one who makes any sense (duh!) :D:D:D

TruthisTreason
05-26-2008, 10:16 AM
and saw far more Ron Paul signs and bumper stickers than we did Obama. (No McCain, but that's no surprise.)

.)

Isn't that the case in every town and state?:cool:

P.S. I still have my sign in my yard and my magnet on my car!

4RP08inKCMO
05-26-2008, 10:21 AM
I was driving on I-70 last Friday and between Columbia, MO and Kansas City somebody had two HUGE like 25 feet long banners hanging from trees right next to the highway. One banner said something like "Will work for freedom - Ron Paul 08." It was definitely the biggest Ron Paul sign I've seen in person.

ronpaulhawaii
05-26-2008, 10:34 AM
Yep, we are just getting going. My signs are still up, including some people's I canvassed last Feb.

Maybe we can get everyone to send all but keepsake signs to St. Paul and truly paint the town Ron.

Does anyone care to estimate how many roadsigns we have, total?

:D
r3vmarch - July 12 DC.
Freedom Walk08 - Late Summer, Green Bay to St. Paul

be a part of it...

SLSteven
05-26-2008, 11:04 AM
I am keeping my bumper sticker on till Ron Paul's inauguration.

Joseph Hart
05-26-2008, 11:06 AM
I am keeping my bumper sticker on till Ron Paul's inauguration.

Ill keep mine on until I get a lambo because I got rich off gold.

SLSteven
05-26-2008, 11:25 AM
Ill keep mine on until I get a lambo because I got rich off gold.

What color combo are you planning to go with the sticker?

angelatc
05-26-2008, 11:52 AM
My husband wanted me to add that seeing the framed yard sign on a commercial property was very impressive to him.