PDA

View Full Version : Congressman welcomes new citizen

0zzy
08-24-2007, 12:22 AM
To show his support for the hardworking 52-year-old operations manager of the Angleton-based Ashburn Hill Corporation, Congressman Ron Paul, R-Lake Jackson, visited Castro at work Thursday and hand-delivered the American flag.

http://thefacts.com/story.lasso?ewcd=f88f783bc7211f35

At first I thought it was a satire (Napoleon Castro), but it may be real? Ron Paul is known for doing a hella lot of stuff in his district.

pguitarb
08-24-2007, 12:47 AM
Interesting article. If Dr. Paul could get the hispanic vote too, that would be cool as hell. It surely would prove that freedom unites people. I heard Dr. Paul delivered Selena too...

SeanEdwards
08-24-2007, 01:26 AM
That's a great story and it highlights what a smart politician Paul is. Anyone have any doubts about who Napoleon Castro will be voting for? ;)

Slugg
08-24-2007, 01:29 AM
That's a great story and it highlights what a smart politician Paul is. Anyone have any doubts about who Napoleon Castro will be voting for? ;)

Too bad he won't get polled...lol

jjschless
08-24-2007, 01:40 AM
This was a noble gesture from Dr. Paul and a brilliant PR opportunity. Now thats campaigning.

Just because we are not with the establishment doesn't mean we can't use their own twisted game against them.

trispear
08-24-2007, 05:48 AM
Too bad Castro has such a shitty name for PR purposes:rolleyes: I can see the anti-Ron Paul spin now

"Paul welcomes Castro into America with Open Arms":eek:

(Yes, some people are that small and petty).

Sean
08-24-2007, 06:00 AM
The great thing about it is that Ron Paul often does things like this. They are not for PR.