PDA

View Full Version : We Must Do Much More...

novemberrevolution
05-25-2008, 05:06 PM
Hi, I am glad I found this forum and I look forward to meeting and debating the issues with you all. I am passionate about the need for real change in our government, and I believe that if we the people do not take action the elitists of the two party system will bring our nation to its knees. I have produced a video and posted it on youtube, it is titled "A Call to Revolution". Yes we need a different kind of president, but we need so much more to happen if we are to save our country. Please take a look at the video and of course leave your comments, it is indeed time for revolution!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mK4qb21CA38

rational thinker
05-25-2008, 05:09 PM
but weed need so much more

Freudian slip!:D

Fields
05-25-2008, 05:12 PM
Freudian slip!:D

lol, we'd*

dude58677
05-25-2008, 05:17 PM
Hi, I am glad I found this forum and I look forward to meeting and debating the issues with you all. I am passionate about the need for real change in our government, and I believe that if we the people do not take action the elitists of the two party system will bring our nation to its knees. I have produced a video and posted it on youtube, it is titled "A Call to Revolution". Yes we need a different kind of president, but weed need so much more to happen if we are to save our country. Please take a look at the video and of course leave your comments, it is indeed time for revolution!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mK4qb21CA38

Welcome aboard.

NEPA_Revolution
05-25-2008, 05:34 PM
Welcome to the forums. Thanks for joining the R3VO_lUTION and be sure to get involved in a local Ron Paul/R3VO_lUTION Meet-up group!

Feelgood
05-25-2008, 05:42 PM
Nice vid, although, I think you dont give Ron Paul enough credit. Nor the movement he has started.

novemberrevolution
05-25-2008, 05:55 PM
Thanks for watching. I think Ron is great and I hope he will be president, but I also know that a president cannot do it alone. So my video focuses on congress, that is where much of the corruption resides.