PDA

View Full Version : Congressman Tom Tancredo Stands Up; Will We Ignore His Plea?

CaliforniaGold
05-25-2008, 05:04 PM
http://www.theamericanpresident.org/2008/05/27/congressman-tom-tancredo-stands-up-will-you-ignore-his-plea/

CONGRESSMAN TOM TANCREDO STANDS UP; WILL WE IGNORE HIS PLEA?

BY CJ Graham

The most important thing you will ever do for your family, your home and your country is to listen –really listen - to the plea of Congressman Tom Tancredo of Colorado, calling on the Citizens of the United States of America to save our sovereign nation.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4OaL1FR4vE

A patriot stands up to speak out.

We complain bitterly about the corruption and complacency in our government officials and rightfully so. And yet, when a sitting United States Congressman sends out an appeal to the Citizens of the United States of America, in a straightforward way, with such conviction, clarity, depth, and purpose, it is all but ignored. It is imperative that we consider his words, and act accordingly.

Will you answer his call?

I truly hope so. For the sovereignty of our nation is now at risk.
If his message does not awaken you to the danger we are facing, I don't know what will. The consequences of the reckless actions and policies of many in our government are obvious in the distress so many Americans are now experiencing.

Congressman Tancredo, Thank you for telling the truth and for stepping forward with integrity and honor. Thank you for not mincing words and not giving way to political correctness and for standing up for what is right and not what is politically expedient. You are a true patriot, sir. You have my deepest respect for your courage and tenacity in the face of ridicule and invalidation. True patriots of old were also often dismissed and marginalized. Never the less, the positive impacts they made on our nation are enormous and they are now revered for their courage and patriotism.

I am asking the citizens of this nation to quickly wake up and become informed. I know this is difficult but you must put aside your hesitancy to speak out for fear of ridicule and let other citizens know what you have now learned. Time is of the essence and we have everything to lose if we do not act.

I know we are all busy. We have foreclosure to avoid and college to pay for. We have senior parents who need our care and sick children home from school. Yes, we are tired from working overtime to put food on our tables, and we are desperate for down time and relaxation. But, let me assure you, that none of this will matter if we lose our sovereignty. If our freedoms are lost, then all we working for will be lost with them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RssIN3ustUw

Citizens of the United States of America, time is short. Your opportunity to step forward, stand up and invoke all of your rights as a citizen of this country to demand change and a return to the principles enshrined in our constitution will soon be lost. If you hesitate to speak out now, I fear, you may one day regret your decision. Will you work for the good of our nation and its future? Please make sure that everyone you know has the opportunity to hear the message of Congressman Tancredo. We must make sure that every American is informed and given the opportunity to respond. We are a nation and a people in peril. The future of the United States of America and her Citizens now rests in your hands.
Godspeed and God Bless the United States of America.

CJ Graham

cjgraham2008@gmail.com

TheAmericanPresident.org

Uriel999
05-27-2008, 12:49 AM
you had me until "proud to be an american" .............WHERE AT LEAST I KNOW I'M FREE!!!! damn you, damn you and your proud to be an american song!!!!

CaliforniaGold
05-27-2008, 01:12 AM
LOL

I've been damned before....:p