PDA

View Full Version : From the Office of the Provost Marshal (CID)

anonymous6728
05-25-2008, 01:12 PM
My office has the authority to arrest President Bush and his partners in crime and install an interim government while the CID conducts a thorough investigation of the numerous crimes committed openly and in defiance of the Constitution and its Amendments.

Feel free to petition my office so that I may have the backing of the American people when I arrest President Bush. The future will be difficult, but not impossible. With your help, we can put an end to tyranny and restore the Federal Republic that our founding fathers created.

We at the CID appreciate the champions of liberty at Ron Paul Forums.

http://www.defenselink.mil/privacy/notices/army/A0195-2b_USACIDC.html

Commander, Headquarters, U.S. Army Criminal Investigation Command, 6010 6th Street, Building 1465, Fort Belvoir, VA 22060-5506

evilfunnystuff
05-25-2008, 06:39 PM
is this supposed to be an email response you got or something

RSLudlum
05-25-2008, 06:43 PM
Wtf??

Patriot123
05-25-2008, 11:02 PM
I've got one word. Bullshit.

No chance this is true, whatsoever. Even if it were, which it obviously and certainly is not, you would stand no chance at even getting close to arresting him. Ever.

anonymous6728
05-26-2008, 05:12 PM
The Provost Marshal does not answer to the President and is now the Commander-in-Chief. http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/agency/army/cid.htm

I'm sure if Ron told you about this, you would nod enthusiastically like a good bobblehead and follow his lead. Sometimes instead of being a sheep, you have to learn to think for yourself.

Ron Paul will not be elected President of the United States. Get over it and give your head a shake. We still have a country to fight for.

evilfunnystuff
05-26-2008, 05:20 PM
The Provost Marshal does not answer to the President and is now the Commander-in-Chief. http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/agency/army/cid.htm

I'm sure if Ron told you about this, you would nod enthusiastically like a good bobblehead and follow his lead. Sometimes instead of being a sheep, you have to learn to think for yourself.

Ron Paul will not be elected President of the United States. Get over it and give your head a shake. We still have a country to fight for.

1rst where did the text come from in your first post i find it hard to believe this came from the Provost Marshal

2nd where did you get your info that the Provost Marshal is now comander n cheif

i dont buy it for a second sure he has the power but other than that your post seems like bs to me unless you can back it up with some form of evidence.

had you stopped with your first post i might think there was a snowballs chance in hell you were bein completely honest but sayin he is now comander n cheif im honestly disapointed in myself for having any urge to respond to this thread again

anonymous6728
05-26-2008, 05:34 PM
Check the links, pusnuts! If that doesn't satisfy you, take your thumb out of your ass and do your own research. If you don't have the brains to do that, then contact the CID yourself to verify my information.

evilfunnystuff
05-26-2008, 05:39 PM
Check the links, pusnuts! If that doesn't satisfy you, take your thumb out of your ass and do your own research. If you don't have the brains to do that, then contact the CID yourself to verify my information.

i did all your links prove is that the office does have the porwer it does not prove he is commander and cheif and wants to arrest bush

Patriot123
05-26-2008, 09:15 PM

If it were coming from Ron Paul, which it isn't, it would be coming from someone very, very credible with decades of experience in the House.

I'm beginning to think you're a troll.

FindLiberty
05-26-2008, 09:19 PM
Maybe not a troll, but an agent provocateur?

inibo
05-26-2008, 09:50 PM
Maybe not a troll, but an agent provocateur?

Or someone who has definitely earned the impish smile depicted in that avatar.