PDA

View Full Version : Invite Chuck Baldwin to the march?

crazyfingers
05-25-2008, 12:13 PM
I'm not sure if this idea has been proposed before, but I noticed that there was a banner for the Revolution March website on Chuck Baldwin's "Links" page (http://baldwin2008.com/links/). Has he been invited? I think it'd be great to have a presidential candidate there -- especially one who has been so supportive of Dr. Paul and the revolution.

MRoCkEd
05-25-2008, 12:17 PM
get barr and baldwin there

Unspun
05-25-2008, 12:24 PM
get barr and baldwin there
Get a debate between Baldwin and Barr?

scandinaviany3
05-26-2008, 03:12 PM
yah invite them both

its a great thing to see there was one candidate with dr paul,

now the movement has created a bunch of congressional runs and two really good presidential candidates.

Spread the words and let pound the march site with emails to invite them both!:cool:

RSLudlum
05-26-2008, 03:15 PM
Get a debate between Baldwin and Barr?

That would be a damn good event to set up. RP as the moderator? ;)

MRoCkEd
05-26-2008, 03:28 PM
that gave me a funny idea for the march
have this as one of the events/performances;
john mccain and hillary clinton impersonators debating

ronpaulhawaii
05-26-2008, 03:41 PM
That would be a damn good event to set up. RP as the moderator? ;)

:)

Deborah K
05-26-2008, 04:05 PM
I'm not sure if this idea has been proposed before, but I noticed that there was a banner for the Revolution March website on Chuck Baldwin's "Links" page (http://baldwin2008.com/links/). Has he been invited? I think it'd be great to have a presidential candidate there -- especially one who has been so supportive of Dr. Paul and the revolution.

He's being seriously considered.

acroso
05-27-2008, 09:52 AM
I don't think we should allow open border libertarians to the march.

Deborah K
05-27-2008, 01:24 PM

Why on earth would you think Baldwin is an open borders guy????

stevedasbach
05-27-2008, 01:30 PM

I'm pretty sure that Bob Barr's immigration position is similar to Ron Paul.

Shotdown1027
06-02-2008, 09:40 PM
No--it isnt. Barr's "new" immigration policy is basically an open-borders one.

Susan Wolfe
06-02-2008, 09:50 PM
Inviting all of them to the march will give everyone the chance to see for themselves, which candidate to support.

As far as I'm concerned, it's Ron Paul all the Way...but for those who think they might go libertarian this time around, it would be a great way to get a chance to see exactly what it is they DO stand for.

Just my two bits!

Indy Vidual
06-02-2008, 09:57 PM
Baldwin?
A Theocratic candidate at a Freedom March :confused: :eek:

countrykidz4freedom
06-03-2008, 12:44 PM
I don't trust Barr-something smells fishy-maybe I just still feel burnt from past experiences, but I worry that he may not be all the he seems on the surface. I like Chuck Baldwin, but honestly, I am still asking God for a miracle-I still want Ron Paul for president, I just feel he is the very best qualified to lead and restore our dignity and economy- and truthfully I just don't have a lot of hope that either of the other 2 can win.

Deborah K
06-03-2008, 01:36 PM
Baldwin?
A Theocratic candidate at a Freedom March :confused: :eek:

He wouldn't be campaigning. He would be speaking on the need for a new breed of politician.

Let the people decide what they want in a politician. Christians have a right to be represented as much as anyone else. ;)

GigiBowman
06-04-2008, 07:20 AM
He wouldn't be campaigning. He would be speaking on the need for a new breed of politician.

Let the people decide what they want in a politician. Christians have a right to be represented as much as anyone else. ;)

Deborah K, the more I read what you have to say, the more I am a fan of yours.

My husband and I will be headed to Washington on the morning of the 11th and staying until Sunday. If you need any help just email me bowmancomputers@aol.com