PDA

View Full Version : Bilderberg to meet in Virginia in Early June

SevenEyedJeff
05-25-2008, 11:55 AM
https://secure.gn.apc.org/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/

Supposedly the members of the world elite (our slave masters) are meeting in the United States this year in Chantilly, Virginia on June 5-8. Apparently they are not too worried about media coverage since, well, you all know about the MSM so I won't even go there. There probably won't be a lot of coverage outside of the Infowars.com crowd, and Alex Jones has stated he will be there in person.

Here is some information on the Bilderberg group - who some of them are, and where they have met in the past :

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bilderberg_Group

phixion
05-25-2008, 12:43 PM
June, eh?

Didn't Clinton, who was alleged to of gone to the 2006 Bilderberg meeting, recently state a lot can happen, mentioning June inparticular.

So, what happens when prominent people in the US media meet up with powerful figures from around the world at a Bilderberg meeting in June during the middle of an election?

Is this where they decide what the media will do next to throw the election to Hillary?

Pete

RideTheDirt
05-25-2008, 01:49 PM
Molotov everything!

soapmistress
05-25-2008, 01:52 PM
I don't even get why they would meet in the US.

AutoDas
05-25-2008, 04:35 PM
Cool. Now I know whoever responds to this thread I will not take seriously.

youngbuck
05-25-2008, 04:50 PM
Cool, now everyone knows that you enjoy your ignorance, or are in other words a fool.

Even if everything about the Bilderberg group is a "conspiracy theory," isn't it a little unsettling that the leaders of the world's power centers meet together behind closed doors? :rolleyes:

Fox McCloud
05-25-2008, 07:14 PM
Cool, now everyone knows that you enjoy your ignorance, or are in other words a fool.

Even if everything about the Bilderberg group is a "conspiracy theory," isn't it a little unsettling that the leaders of the world's power centers meet together behind closed doors? :rolleyes:

Agreed....remember when 1/4 of the world's wealth met in secret, behind closed doors? The end result was the Federal Reserve, and I don't think I need to explain that one.

Even Ron Paul acknowledged their existence and, when told "so and so met with them last year", he remarked that "ahh, so he's part of that whole one world government crowd too then" (or something very close to this).

coyote_sprit
05-25-2008, 07:19 PM

We feel the same way about you.

inibo
05-25-2008, 07:32 PM

Excuse me while I ponder the paradoxical conundrum you just posed.

ClayTrainor
05-25-2008, 07:57 PM

right, bilderberg doesnt exist. It shoudl be fine by all of us that world leaders meet in 1 spot and the media never covers it.

go on living your dream bro, i dont want to talk to you if your serious about that statement.

Dr.3D
05-25-2008, 08:02 PM

Wow, where have you been hanging out?
Nearly everybody else knows about the Bilderberg group.

Anti Federalist
05-25-2008, 08:42 PM

I'd love to see a response, even though you aren't taking it "seriously".

Is it your contention that the yearly Bilderberg meetings don't happen?

That there is no such thing?

sidster
05-25-2008, 09:04 PM
I'd love to see a response, even though you aren't taking it "seriously".

Is it your contention that the yearly Bilderberg meetings don't happen?

That there is no such thing?

Nothing to see here. Move along!

Roxi
05-25-2008, 09:10 PM
Rsvp

freelance
05-26-2008, 06:23 AM

Even several Texas papers covered it last year when Gov. Perry attended. Might I suggest a different tint for your eyeglasses.