PDA

View Full Version : Unlikely source predicts McCain Presidency

airborne373
05-25-2008, 07:56 AM
Youtube poster know for inciting fierce debate gives his prediction on why McCain will win.

www.dailynewscaster.com

Surprisingly well thought out prediction.

Conza88
05-25-2008, 08:10 AM
LoL @ the end.

Rightio, he gets my respect for details. What he fails to see is the overall picture.

- There is only one party.
- It has two faces of evil.
- It's the democrats turn in office. People are expecting change.. they won't go back to sleep until they get it.
- McCain is a laughing joke atm, he has NO support - besides deadshit old people.
- When it gets to general, he has 0 funds to advertise.
- Obama just had 75k at a rally (they staged it next door to a concert.. so we'll say 35k - like his previously high) - NOT a coincidence, the bastards fken try make it look like support is growing.
- McCAIN had a fundraiser, they had to MOVE it to an old persons home! The other venue was too fken big, too much cost.
- McCain is calling out and asked for trolls to spam for him.

If McCain doesn't BLOW up before St. Paul and we get a MANIFESTO to every delegate, he's FKED.

Edit: -- alternatively... just thinking of it from a new perspective

I mean, when the nwo starts clamping down even more... Say, they need to get Iran / Syria etc.. they need the middle east under control. If they stage another attack, it's going to get harder and harder to not appear to orwellian.. I mean, its the republicans specialty (furthermore; its McCain's like strong point - he's a NUT, they can easily blame his personality) - and if Obama came in... his excuses are going to be, I dunno - much weaker? He's meant to be the civil liberties dude.. :rolleyes:

McCain can easily, put you in jail for dissenting, than Obama could..

Hmm... I dunno, Obama's good at selling shit (rhetoric) and mccain has the insane i'm a dictator down pact aswell..
Think I'll have to come back to this... 4 months away stilll..... ALOT can happen, which means - you need to take a long term view... Obama is popular now.. but will he remain so...

Hmm interesting anyway.

airborne373
05-25-2008, 08:38 AM
It is a nightmare scenario either way.

I just was surprised at how well CapnAwesome thought out his prediction. He is know for his controversial commentaries and on this subject I felt he argued his case better than the talking heads and propagandist on the boob tube.

RonPaulFever
05-25-2008, 08:58 AM
His reasoning follows "typical" political science thinking, but this isn't going to be a typical election. It's highly likely that a large number of people will turn out solely to vote against the Republican candidate. Bush will likely go down as the most reviled President in history, and no amount of old people will be able to stop a landslide victory for the Dems this time around.

TruckinMike
05-25-2008, 09:37 AM
Hey cap'n awesome... you forgot one thing.

A simple, yet clear fact --

The constitutional/liberatarian wing of the Republican party will not vote for McCain. Period.

And if that statement is anywhere near correct( even with a 2% drop), the demacommies will have a landslide victory. (or they will at least call it that) Obamma/hitlery or Hitlery/obamma it doesn't matter who the foe may be -- the victory is in the demonRats hands!

Remember how close the last election was? And that was against John Kerry --- and that was before the republican voters were voicing their rage against their own party --- 4 years later we are really PO'ed - And will not take it any more!

On the good side -- with a Dem victory maybe some of the brainwashed Repugs will start caring about their rights -- after all, there would be an "Evil Democrat" trying to destroy them and their rights. :rolleyes: As if Bush and company hasn't been doing that for the past 8 years!

Enough said - Its now time to rebuild the party from the inside - out. And hopefully, in 4 more years the outcome will be different.

Become a delegate.:)

TMike

phree
05-25-2008, 09:45 AM
The guy downplays the youth vote, says they won't turn out. I think he's wrong about that.

TruePatriot44
05-25-2008, 09:50 AM
I can't take anyone serious who calls themselves captain awesome.

jd603
05-25-2008, 11:27 AM
Good argument, but people still blame the "republicans" for our troubles right now and of course the war. ..and McCain is openly pro-war, and still a republican.

I am curious about the RACE factor.. for sure. but he made it this far.

Youtube poster know for inciting fierce debate gives his prediction on why McCain will win.

www.dailynewscaster.com

Surprisingly well thought out prediction.

amonasro
05-25-2008, 11:56 AM
The guy downplays the youth vote, says they won't turn out. I think he's wrong about that.

They didn't turn out for Paul, why would they turn out for Obama?

Conza88
05-25-2008, 12:08 PM
They didn't turn out for Paul, why would they turn out for Obama?

Cult of personality. Campus' being left orientated. GOP hatin' is cool these days. Ignorant lil minds haven't had their promises broken by the system yet.. ("Change" IDIOTS believe in..)

rational thinker
05-25-2008, 10:20 PM
Capnoawesome's account was just closed. Why is this?

Rhys
05-25-2008, 10:26 PM
I don't know if anyone said this, but McCain will win because the Bush Neocons will rig the elections. It wont be any other reason. I pretty much expect this to happen. This, or Bush will suspend the elections and refuse to give up power.

Conza88
05-25-2008, 10:30 PM
Haah WOW; "This account is suspended."...

Wtf..

driller80545
05-25-2008, 10:30 PM
I don't know if anyone said this, but McCain will win because the Bush Neocons will rig the elections. It wont be any other reason. I pretty much expect this to happen. This, or Bush will suspend the elections and refuse to give up power.

I have been thinking this for a while now.

Anti Federalist
05-25-2008, 10:38 PM
I have been thinking this for a while now.

False flag terror op + explosion in oil prices + wholesale crop failures and food shortages + natural disaster a'la Katrina + Iran invasion = Implementation of PDD 51, martial law, rationing, suspension of elections, habeas corpus and civil courts.

I personally give this scenario a 50/50 chance of playing out.

meemes
05-25-2008, 10:52 PM
Noone has to give up and concede to McCain yet. We all know how he got to where he is now ... by fraudulent computer hacking. Sure the easy thing to do would be to sit back and complain. Reality is that there are even enough Republicans who hate McCain with good reason. And the Democrats are split because neither candidate has a clue as to how to save our country. My point is that we can continue the Ron Paul Revolution where it was before McCain stole the party nomination. That was where Dr. Paul was clearly winning the Republican debates. We can still vote for him as a write-in. And we do have the constitutional right to demand a hand ballot that cannot be tampered with as an electronic ballot can. Do we really want 4 to 8 more years of hell?!