PDA

View Full Version : The Ron Paul Militia?

Mach
05-25-2008, 02:47 AM
I was surfing around looking into beginner law and found this....

http://www.adl.org/mwd/default.asp

I hate to break it to everyone but I think they would clump us into their Watchdogging, they see questioning the government in any way shape or form as Right-Wing Extremism. I'm not into the whole Militia thing and I don't have any real knowledge as far as it's history but just telling the government to quit taking away our rights is considered by this Watchdog group to be "Right-Wing." They talk about stuff like, "Right-Wing" groups using "paper terrorism" and things like that to manipulate the system.

Here's an example from their site map.... and no, I've never even been to a gun show.

Welcome to a New World (Disorder): A Visit to a Gun Show. (http://www.adl.org/mwd/gunshow.asp)

This piece was written in 1995 and is one of the earliest pieces on the website. It describes a gun show in Ohio, and the purpose of the piece was to illustrate the extent to which extremists were using gun shows to get their message across. Over the years, this essay generated a great deal of angry e-mail from gun owners who felt that the essay was an attack on people who liked guns and/or supported gun rights.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It seems like their site is filled with very extremist points of view, extremely their sided.

Carehn
05-25-2008, 03:17 PM
bump

qaxn
05-25-2008, 04:29 PM
antisemite.

Agent CSL
05-25-2008, 04:55 PM
To them the world would be a lot better if we were all lobotomized. That... Might not be so far-fetched.

Mach
05-25-2008, 10:24 PM
antisemite.

Whatever. :rolleyes:

OptionsTrader
05-25-2008, 10:28 PM
antisemite.

Mach
05-25-2008, 10:36 PM
What a joke........ if you only knew....... grow up or go back to the playground!

Gideon
06-13-2008, 11:58 PM
I don't understand why you are being labeled an anti-semite.

The ADL is one of the most hateful, liberty-robbing organizations ever conceived, and if their anti-militia (read anti-individual rights) "research" were not being used by law enforcement agencies as training material, it would be laughable.

Anti Federalist
06-14-2008, 12:05 AM
I don't understand why you are being labeled an anti-semite.

The ADL is one of the most hateful, liberty-robbing organizations ever conceived, and if their anti-militia (read anti-individual rights) "research" were not being used by law enforcement agencies as training material, it would be laughable.

Tongue in cheek alert.:cool:

BuddyRey
06-14-2008, 01:00 AM
Searching around the ADL's website for mentions of Ron Paul and found this;

http://www.adl.org/learn/ext_us/TPM.asp?LEARN_Cat=Extremism&LEARN_SubCat=Extremism_in_America&xpicked=4&item=21

Here, he gets labeled a "far-right conservative." Plus, I thought the ADL was just an anti-hate group site. Why the Hell are they making such a big fuss about tax protesters? Hmmmm.....

Mach
06-14-2008, 01:16 AM
:cool:......... Enter Can of Worms Here............ The funny thing was, the title over at the ADL was... Welcome to a New World (Disorder): A Visit to a Gun Show. They went off on the whole New World Order thing, making a joke out of it and then you get OptionsTrader coming along and dropping an "anti-semite bomb" on me, the funny thing is OptionsTrader goes around using the whole NWO scenario on a regular basis, so, they were going off on OptionsTrader and OptionsTrader was going off on me for posting an article that they (ADL) wrote, so, if you don't agree with anything the "great" ADL says...... then, you're an anti-semite, ever since this happened I don't trust OptionsTrader, when you find someone that "labels" that easily in any way shape or form, not to mention it goes against everything they say on the forums, they have a personal agenda, OptionsTrader can only see half of the picture. As far as the first anti-semiter (qaxn), it's probably only part-time work for them, you know, a grassroots thing. Hopefully the Admins around here only allow one IP and email per member. People (OptionsTrader) sit around and preach "free speech" continuously and then call people names for speaking freely.....hmmmmmm.

By the way, I'm all for Ron Paul Support, but, over 5400 posts in 9 months (OptionsTrader), that's pretty much 20 posts per day for 9 months straight, almost like a schedule. :D

Here.... :) YouTube - We Are The World - Michael Jackson Lionel Richie Cindy Lauper Steve Wonder Bruce Springsteen... (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzw6GiqZyD0)

Kludge
06-14-2008, 01:19 AM
If you really want to poke at OT, I'd bring up his recent... short mistake.

Mach
06-14-2008, 02:14 AM
Searching around the ADL's website for mentions of Ron Paul and found this;

http://www.adl.org/learn/ext_us/TPM.asp?LEARN_Cat=Extremism&LEARN_SubCat=Extremism_in_America&xpicked=4&item=21

Here, he gets labeled a "far-right conservative." Plus, I thought the ADL was just an anti-hate group site. Why the Hell are they making such a big fuss about tax protesters? Hmmmm.....

I seen that tax stuff too when I was over there, lots of Anti-Revolutionary Propaganda, anyone over here that supports the ADL automatically disagrees with most of the posts over here.

I have to say... the ADL is very...... anti-americanic :D

That's what I was pointing out from the beginning, if you don't lick their ass then you are an enemy to them. I just happened onto their site and didn't like what I seen, it's the classic "anti-haters" doing a hell of a lot of hating ("paper terrorist"). But, of course it's just them defending their selves from the bad people...... just like in the Middle East...the ...... good vs evil technique. It seems like they are more of an Offender than a Defender, that's for sure. Agenda101.

When you let them influence the way you express yourself (free speech) then they've already won. If it was up to them they would have you sent to jail just for saying things like... well..... THIS! :rolleyes: Just like in other countries, people allow laws like that to be passed....... I can't believe that people on these forums would be for that! If so.......

YouTube - Van Halen - Women and Children First - Fools (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kP7i9b-1Xtg)

Gideon, your can of worms has been opened, thanks for the can opener. Was this about 30 to 40 pages back or what?

Mach
06-14-2008, 02:27 AM
Part of OptionsTrader Signature..........

In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.
-Mark Twain

OptionsTrader,

I'm flattered, Thank You.

moostraks
06-14-2008, 08:42 AM
"Today, ADL’s Center on Extremism continues our mission to expose and document the groups and individuals whose ideologies and activities perpetuate hatred and extremism. To this end, the Center on Extremism has created an online resource."

Tax protesters qualify as hatred and extremism?? Major stretch. They are setting themselves up for pegging the doctor as an extremist dissident by using the term far-right conservative as a pejorative.

moostraks
06-14-2008, 08:48 AM
From:http://www.adl.org/mwd/students.asp#5.%20%20What%20is%20the%20"patriot"%20movement?

"The "patriot" movement is a name given by themselves to a group of organizations and individuals who more or less share the same extreme right wing beliefs. They call themselves "patriots" to suggest that they are the people who really support America the way it was intended to be. It is a loose movement a great deal of variation, but includes white supremacists, common law activists, militia sympathizers, tax protesters, and others, many of whom use similar terms such as "constitutionalists." The primary focus of the "patriot" movement is anti-government in nature."

These folks really are the extremists. So where do we go so we know how to think correctly,ie their way...guess I fall under the "others" category. You know, the one that wants to raise a family unmolested by over reaching government interference and share the wealth taxation tactics that have destroyed the middle class...

Cowlesy
06-21-2008, 05:24 PM
The more I read about this stuff from credible sites, the more upset I get.
:mad:

(credible meaning that someone didn't take something ADL or another site said, and twist it)

constituent
06-21-2008, 05:27 PM

I hate to break it to everyone but I think they would clump us into their Watchdogging, they see questioning the government in any way shape or form as Right-Wing Extremism. I'm not into the whole Militia thing and I don't have any real knowledge as far as it's history but just telling the government to quit taking away our rights is considered by this Watchdog group to be "Right-Wing." They talk about stuff like, "Right-Wing" groups using "paper terrorism" and things like that to manipulate the system.

Here's an example from their site map.... and no, I've never even been to a gun show.

Welcome to a New World (Disorder): A Visit to a Gun Show. (http://www.adl.org/mwd/gunshow.asp)

This piece was written in 1995 and is one of the earliest pieces on the website. It describes a gun show in Ohio, and the purpose of the piece was to illustrate the extent to which extremists were using gun shows to get their message across. Over the years, this essay generated a great deal of angry e-mail from gun owners who felt that the essay was an attack on people who liked guns and/or supported gun rights.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It seems like their site is filled with very extremist points of view, extremely their sided.

i see posts like this, and i think the person who posted it must have some sort of hidden, anti-semitic agenda.

save it for your friends at stormfront, herr himmler.

Mach
06-21-2008, 06:24 PM
i see posts like this, and i think the person who posted it must have some sort of hidden, anti-semitic agenda.

save it for your friends at stormfront, herr himmler.

You guys crack me up......

This was from their site directly...

Welcome to a New World (Disorder): A Visit to a Gun Show.

Help me out here..... instead of just throwing out silly one-liners, explain what offends ye.... so much.

The ADL and Ron Paul seem to be opposites and I don't see how anybody can really be for both at the same time, if you'd like to call me names because I don't agree with them (or any group in the world) then, hey, it's a *free country.

constituent, you've helped me see myself in a different light.... and I wondered why I liked YouTube - The Spanish Inquisition (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5McSEU48Y8) so much on cable when I was younger...... you should confess......

By the way, I'm with him, that one actor.... Mel Brooks, I know that when he made that movie he was knowingly pushing an anti-semitic viewpoint.... why else would he act so happy while doing the Inquisition parts?!. I knew it! Now I'm pumped! :mad:

*Pending

newyearsrevolution08
06-21-2008, 06:32 PM
How can you be for a group that is for making sure "one group" is being dealt with on a so called equall fashion? There is no way it can happen IF there are groups pushing up an ethnic group as a group itself.

These groups just like any other "separation group" are one in the same and they do not improve one "groups" overall livability in the least but rather alienate.

People are people according to the constitution and Ron Paul's own views for that matter. We should not be separated by racial lines point blank and that IMHO does include "separatist groups" like the adl as well as specific racial grouped loans, benefits, grants among other things.

Keep fighting for liberty as Americans not as white, black or this and that.

constituent
06-21-2008, 06:51 PM
You guys crack me up......

This was from their site directly...

i do my best.

MoneyWhereMyMouthIs2
06-21-2008, 06:52 PM

I hate to break it to everyone but I think they would clump us into their Watchdogging, they see questioning the government in any way shape or form as Right-Wing Extremism.

I'm not interested in a militia personally, but I don't see why you'd sweat it when you already have far more dangerous people watchdogging you anyway.

The ADL and Ron Paul seem to be opposites and I don't see how anybody can really be for both at the same time...

I'm for the constitution. To the extent that either of those are for the constituton, we're in agreement. Otherwise, otherwise.

Anti Federalist
06-21-2008, 09:05 PM
The ADL is the least of my worries.

Our own government looks at us as "domestic terrorists".

Nationally syndicated radio shows with millions of listeners say we should be "shot", and that "we should be run down like mad dogs".

National television hosts compare us to terrorists and accuse us of being "in bed with Al Qaeda" and setting off pipe bombs in NYC.

And we're supposed to be the "brownshirts" here??

Fuck them!