PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul Can Win in Idaho!

Printo
05-24-2008, 09:48 PM
http://www.nolanchart.com/article3870.html

The primaries in Idaho are on Tuesday, May 27th.

Imagine seeing "Ron Paul Wins in Idaho!" on the headline of your daily newspaper! And imagine what this would do to the morale of the preemptive (oops, I meant presumptive) candidate, John McCain. The McCaininites are already afraid of Ron Paul, and a loss to Ron Paul would put a serious chink in their armor.

If Idaho Republicans rally behind Ron Paul they will send a message by voting for a real candidate that stands for freedom. The people in Idaho can make history by being a part of the day that turned the tide. There is still hope and they can make a difference by sending a message. It is well known that Ron Paul supporters are strong, vocal, and active in Idaho. All they have to do is make themselves heard and known for the cause of freedom and democracy in this country.

Recent news reports from Idaho:

COEUR d'ALENE -- Longtime local Republican Party members fear a coup de Paul.

"GOP faithful are looking to Tuesday's primary with apprehension because some candidates running for Republican Precinct Committee positions subscribe to Ron Paul's brand of politics."

"It's happened in Spokane, it's happened in Southern Idaho, it's happened in Minnesota," said Brad Corkill, chair of the Kootenai County Republicans. "Every incumbent precinct person who is being challenged is being challenged by a Ron Paul person."

Here are some quotes from bloggers in Idaho:

"Yeah, I've noticed it also that there are NO John McCain yardsigns and very few bumperstickers (I've seen a grand total of TWO during the last year). By contrast I've seen quite a few Ron Paul yardsigns/stickers. Which is quite something for a politician the press has largely ignored since the beginning of his campaign. And many in the press are clearly hostile to his message of restrained govt, sound money, non-interventionism and personal liberty. Makes you wonder why. Who would NOT want those things?...Clearly Ron Paul evokes passion, both among his supporters (all of whom appear to clearly understand his policies) and his non-supporters (all of whom indicate they are largely clueless or dishonest when discussing his policies)."

"I have never seen a McCain yard sign or bumper sticker. Are there any voters out there that actually like this guy? Or are they strict party line voters that will be checking his box because the GOP tells them to?... If you will be voting for McCain because you think he's the only option I'd recommend looking into Ron Paul and not wasting your vote...According to opensecrets dot org, McCain has raised about $127,000 in Idaho based on 177 records. Ron Paul has raised about $120,000 based on 237 records....My interpretation of the numbers is that Ron Paul represents the everyday people on a budget like you and me. We need someone like Ron Paul that will protect our pocket books and stop the tax and spend politicians "

Hopefully, we'll see the headline "Ron Paul Wins in Idaho!"

Imagine that...

newyearsrevolution08
05-25-2008, 02:06 PM
great read, thank you for that because I needed it...

rathskeller
05-27-2008, 11:30 PM
This would be more encoruaging if it was not from Nolan Chart.

Nolan Chart is in constant "opposite day" mode.

skyorbit
05-27-2008, 11:32 PM
The 2 states we've done the best in PA at 16% and now
ID at 23% both had the High Tide ad in them.
http://alcpac.chipin.com/high-tide-s-dakota-2

He's overnighting the checks to ABC and the two FOX
Affiliates tomorrow. So it's Not too late to keep
supporting it.

Tracy