PDA

View Full Version : The 10 Commandments..

Conza88
05-24-2008, 09:29 PM
Ok, I've got another video idea.. another one directed at John McCain.

Question though, what is the 10 commandments - the evangelical Christian right subscribe too? And it'd be great if you know of a great video excert or have evidence / article of McCain breaking that specific commandment.... ;) - that'll mostly be the premise of the clip. :P With Rp interlocking, as for where he has NOT broken it.. Thou shall not kill / murder is an easy one.. McCain in vietnam, bombing people.. Ron Paul in vietnam.. saving lives... ;) thats the gyst, so it'd be great if you could help me out and gather intel.. still real busy with other editting. Thanks! :D

James Madison
05-24-2008, 09:41 PM
Ok, I've got another video idea.. another one directed at John McCain.

Question though, what is the 10 commandments - the evangelical Christian right subscribe too? And it'd be great if you know of a great video excert or have evidence / article of McCain breaking that specific commandment.... ;) - that'll mostly be the premise of the clip. :P With Rp interlocking, as for where he has NOT broken it.. Thou shall not kill / murder is an easy one.. McCain in vietnam, bombing people.. Ron Paul in vietnam.. saving lives... ;) thats the gyst, so it'd be great if you could help me out and gather intel.. still real busy with other editting. Thanks! :D

I'm not so sure about this one. I mean, there isn't a man alive, Ron Paul included, who hasn't broken every Commandmant. It isn't our place as human beings to judge others, only God's. No one's perfect, we all have sinned. So, the focus shouldn't be on the sins but rather the repentence.

Conza88
05-24-2008, 09:59 PM
I'm not so sure about this one. I mean, there isn't a man alive, Ron Paul included, who hasn't broken every Commandmant. It isn't our place as human beings to judge others, only God's. No one's perfect, we all have sinned. So, the focus shouldn't be on the sins but rather the repentence.

Look, lets not get into a religious argument here. ROFL. Whats the premise here?
- THEY (i.e the ignorant, Ignorant, IGNORANT retards who are still supporting McCain, those who love the party more than principle...) more than likely are the evangelical right?... (- YES, its a generalization, YES if you are reading this, you're not one of them..)

Look, the video is going to be directed at the target audience - McCain's numbskulls. If like in Atlas Shrugged, this only pushes them to not confront reality, they try not to think, even more - then so be it.

I personally, don't actually ascribe to using a word, may mean I have sinned. And if I don't repent, I'm going to spend eternity in hell. F--k that retarded logic. Second sentence is 100% wrong.. last time I checked, Ron Paul hasn't murdered anyone.. matter of fact, neither have I! LOL, you have? :eek: -> lmao. :D ... :rolleyes:

McCain has sold his soul to the devil. He has nothing to repent with.

James Madison
05-24-2008, 10:38 PM
Look, lets not get into a religious argument here. ROFL. Whats the premise here?
- THEY (i.e the ignorant, Ignorant, IGNORANT retards who are still supporting McCain, those who love the party more than principle...) more than likely are the evangelical right?... (- YES, its a generalization, YES if you are reading this, you're not one of them..)

Look, the video is going to be directed at the target audience - McCain's numbskulls. If like in Atlas Shrugged, this only pushes them to not confront reality, they try not to think, even more - then so be it.

I personally, don't actually ascribe to using a word, may mean I have sinned. And if I don't repent, I'm going to spend eternity in hell. F--k that retarded logic. Second sentence is 100% wrong.. last time I checked, Ron Paul hasn't murdered anyone.. matter of fact, neither have I! LOL, you have? :eek: -> lmao. :D ... :rolleyes:

McCain has sold his soul to the devil. He has nothing to repent with.

I'll only kill another in self-defence which I have not but the Bible is clear that even thinking such thoughts is murder for you have done it in your heart. BUT, I don't want to get into a theological discussion either. All I'm saying is McCain's base (the evangelical right) isn't likely to respond favorably to something like this. Just show how McCain has repeatedly and unabashedly committed the same crimes time after time like supporting aggressive wars (something that constitutes murder).

scotto2008
05-24-2008, 10:41 PM
I'll only kill another in self-defence which I have not but the Bible is clear that even thinking such thoughts is murder for you have done it in your heart. BUT, I don't want to get into a theological discussion either. All I'm saying is McCain's base (the evangelical right) isn't likely to respond favorably to something like this.

New campaign slogan -- "Ron Paul -- He's never killed anyone!"

But seriously...

There are few politicians in office without blood on their hands.

James Madison
05-24-2008, 10:51 PM

But seriously...

There are few politicians in office without blood on their hands.

That's the nature of the office. Psychopaths and sociopaths have always been attracted to positions of power. What's the quote? The problem with power is that it attracts the very people who shouldn't have it?

Christianalwaysg124RP
05-24-2008, 10:52 PM
The whole purpose of the law was to show that everyone has sinned. The apostle Paul and the hundreds of documented wittnesses declared that the law was like a mirror. Showing our filth. That's the whole purpose for Jesus coming. To erase religious law and replace it with the cross. A message of redemption. Where, having faith in Christ and the cross alone saves a man. Not on his own merit or goodness. In God's eyes, the good things we do mean nothing. As we can not earn God's love.

1Corinthians 15
3For what I received I passed on to you as of first importance[a]: that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, 4that he was buried, that he was raised on the third day according to the Scriptures, 5and that he appeared to Peter,[b] and then to the Twelve. 6After that, he appeared to more than five hundred of the brothers at the same time, most of whom are still living, though some have fallen asleep. 7Then he appeared to James, then to all the apostles, 8and last of all he appeared to me also, as to one abnormally born.

9For I am the least of the apostles and do not even deserve to be called an apostle, because I persecuted the church of God. 10But by the grace of God I am what I am, and his grace to me was not without effect. No, I worked harder than all of them—yet not I, but the grace of God that was with me. 11Whether, then, it was I or they, this is what we preach, and this is what you believed. 12But if it is preached that Christ has been raised from the dead, how can some of you say that there is no resurrection of the dead? 13If there is no resurrection of the dead, then not even Christ has been raised. 14And if Christ has not been raised, our preaching is useless and so is your faith.
Isaiah 64

6 All of us have become like one who is unclean,
and all our righteous acts are like filthy rags;
we all shrivel up like a leaf,
and like the wind our sins sweep us away.

Romans 8

38For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons,[m] neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, 39neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Conza88
05-24-2008, 10:53 PM
I'll only kill another in self-defence which I have not but the Bible is clear that even thinking such thoughts is murder for you have done it in your heart. BUT, I don't want to get into a theological discussion either. All I'm saying is McCain's base (the evangelical right) isn't likely to respond favorably to something like this. Just show how McCain has repeatedly and unabashedly committed the same crimes time after time like supporting aggressive wars (something that constitutes murder).

No.. since logic doesn't sway these people.. does it now. So I'm going straight for the only thing, they think holds credence in this world. The thing that they profess is what makes you a good person... By blatantly pointing out, so that they're THICK, stupid skulls can comprehend, what they have failed too so far understand is - McCain is a bad person. McCain is bad for America. McCain is bad for the world. Ron Paul is its only hope..

HOW, can you not see this? Is it that hard to fathom? Seriously... SO back to the point of the thread, nice little detour we had there. :rolleyes:

Conza88
05-24-2008, 10:54 PM

New Campaign slogan - "Ron Paul - saves lives, saves the country & the world!"

But seriously, can someone answer the actual question originally raised, kind of the whole point of this thread.. :rolleyes: