PDA

View Full Version : Vern McKinley birthday money bomb Monday May 26th

Bradley in DC
05-24-2008, 02:36 PM
Ok, I'm making this up as I type, but Vern's birthday is Monday. He is our best shot at getting another Ron Paul Republican in Congress.

You've known him from such films as the reason TV debate and, oh, I don't know, fill in something snappy.

newyearsrevolution08
05-24-2008, 03:29 PM
memorial day money bomb

ryanmkeisling
05-24-2008, 03:41 PM
Is a presidential run in the works for Vern next? I have spent a lot of time at his web site and I am thrilled about his stance on Citizen Legislature!:cool: As well as the rest of his positions on the issues. The only thing I didn't like was the whole Reagan was great thing, that is a historically false notion for America (but I also understand why it is there as Reagan's probably popular with his base.) I just may donate a small amount in the interest of supporting this guy as a future bright light in our corrupt American Politics

MRoCkEd
05-24-2008, 05:45 PM
presidential? focus on congress first...

ryanmkeisling
05-24-2008, 05:48 PM
presidential? focus on congress first...

The only reason I ask is that he took part in the libertarian debate which I thought was primarily presidential candidates?

Bradley in DC
05-24-2008, 06:06 PM
The only reason I ask is that he took part in the libertarian debate which I thought was primarily presidential candidates?

Well, yeah, but the topic of the debate was the libertarian vote in 2008 and he represented the "Ron Paul Republican" contingent--and very well, if I do say so myself.

ryanmkeisling
05-24-2008, 06:33 PM
Well, yeah, but the topic of the debate was the libertarian vote in 2008 and he represented the "Ron Paul Republican" contingent--and very well, if I do say so myself.

This is what I was driving at. It is an obviously ambitious move for him to get up there and debate those guys as "the ron paul republican" when he is running for congress as a republican. He must have, in some ways, been testing the waters? I am all for it. His ideas on civil legislature, should extend to the executive branch as well, IMHO. He has good diplomatic experience and I love how he includes further reading examples along with his stance on the issues. It substantiates all of his positions or at least lends credence to them, the fact that he offers evidence for his positions. Plus it gives me an excuse to by some new books and helps me justify the amount of time I spend reading!:D