PDA

View Full Version : Mission- Propaganda!

RP~Revolution~
05-23-2008, 08:25 PM
You have been assigned a mission- Mission Propaganda. Your objectives are as follows:

1. Talk about RON PAUL where ever you go.
2. Go to different online places and tell people about RON PAUL and what he stands for.
3. Tell people how income tax is unconstitutional and the 'Federal Reserve' is a private bank. Tell them RON PAUL wants to rid the the USA of these leaches that feed off of us.
4. Link vids of RON PAUL to whomever you can!
5. You get the point, go and spam anyone any anything that moves. Make the public learn about RON PAUL.

This might be the most important objective in your life. We the people need to help educate ourselves because the main stream media is NOT our friend. We the people need to demand RON PAUL.

Its not over people, lets kick our ass in gear.

RON PAUL REVOLUTION

~PEACE~

LibertyEagle
05-23-2008, 08:38 PM
Welcome to the Forums. :)

James Madison
05-23-2008, 08:41 PM
I was at a party today completely filled with Obama supporters (about 8-10). They made me watch some stupid youtube video with a musican I'd never even heard of singing about "yes, we can" and "change." It's sick and I can't stand it anymore. Oh, and I also extend my welcomes.

Dorfsmith
05-23-2008, 09:05 PM
You have been assigned a mission- Mission Propaganda. Your objectives are as follows:

2. Go to different online places and tell people about RON PAUL and what he stands for.
3. Tell people how income tax is unconstitutional and the 'Federal Reserve' is a private bank. Tell them RON PAUL wants to rid the the USA of these leaches that feed off of us.
5. You get the point, go and spam anyone any anything that moves. Make the public learn about RON PAUL.

This might be the most important objective in your life. We the people need to help educate ourselves because the main stream media is NOT our friend. We the people need to demand RON PAUL.

Its not over people, lets kick our ass in gear.

RON PAUL REVOLUTION

~PEACE~

Am I the only one that gets the impression that this post is making fun of us?

NEPA_Revolution
05-23-2008, 09:11 PM
http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k153/teddyr14/Redundancy.jpg

I couldnt resist.

LibertyEagle
05-23-2008, 09:12 PM
Time will tell.

RP~Revolution~
05-23-2008, 09:35 PM

No way..... Honestly, I love RON PAUL and I feel obligated to start a wave. I have been spreading his name where ever I have been going, weather its in person or on the internet. I have much reverence for RON PAUL and I believe its up to us to spread the word to the people. The media is against us because its owned by big businesses
that don't want RON PAUL to become president for obvious reasons(he wants to liberate the people, rid us of income tax and the fed reserve.)

All I'm asking you guys to do is spread the word as much as you can. Nothing more, nothing less. I guess I'm a *** because I have a lot of passion. Whatever.

RON PAUL REVOLUTION!

~PEACE~

slacker921
05-23-2008, 09:53 PM

no... and telling people to go "spam", and them actually doing it, will accomplish one thing - make people hate Paul supporters.

yaz
05-23-2008, 09:59 PM
Anytime I talk to someone about Ron Paul they just call him nuts. It saddens me and everyone seems to think that.

RP~Revolution~
05-23-2008, 10:06 PM
no... and telling people to go "spam", and them actually doing it, will accomplish one thing - make people hate Paul supporters.

Not at all!! I have got so many people to convert! As soon as people do a little research on RON PAUL they understand what I'm talking about. I have other people working with me to get RON PAULs name out to the 'sheeple'. All you need to do is get people to think "I wonder who this RON PAUL guy is?" than after a person looks him up, RON PAUL does all the work and converts them with his truth/ideology.

You guys have to trust me, there is nothing wrong with spreading truth. I have been thanked on multiple occasions for informing them of RON PAUL.

I'm not saying spam everyone by sending all your friends emails with RON PAUL vids, but rather sign your name with "RON PAUL REVOLUTION" or something subtle until the person asks about him.

Help me start a wave, just like when you go to a baseball game and the people do the wave. Lets do this people!!! Don't lose hope!:D

RON PAUL REVOLUTION!!!

~PEACE~

LibertyEagle
05-23-2008, 10:09 PM
Talking to people about Ron Paul is one thing; spamming is another. Spamming will only turn people off to Ron Paul and the larger freedom movement.

RP~Revolution~
05-23-2008, 10:15 PM
Anytime I talk to someone about Ron Paul they just call him nuts. It saddens me and everyone seems to think that.

No way! You need to be more confident! Who cares what they say, practice on the internet. Go to youtube.com and go to obama or clinton vids and say "have you heard about ron paul, he wants to get rid of income tax" or something.

We all know that the only way to get RON PAUL heard is by the internet and getting enough people to know about him.

Spam youtube. Go to different vids with high view numbers(vids that are being watched a lot) and talk about RON PAUL. The obama supporters are a bunch of idiots because they are supporting someone that should be a preacher and not the POTUS. All he ever does is talk about "needing change" but doesn't say what the problems are and how they are going to be fixed.

Its not that hard to convert people to RON PAUL if you know enough about him. You really don't have to work very hard to come up with outstanding info about him. Tell the people to go look at his voting record or something.

I'm sure you all agree that if we are to get RON PAUL into office we need to step it up to the next level. SO LETS DO IT. Never give up, never surrender. The truth will set you free!!!!

RON PAUL REVOLUTION

~PEACE~

LibertyEagle
05-23-2008, 10:38 PM
Spam youtube. Go to different vids with high view numbers(vids that are being watched a lot) and talk about RON PAUL. The obama supporters are a bunch of idiots because they are supporting someone that should be a preacher and not the POTUS. All he ever does is talk about "needing change" but doesn't say what the problems are and how they are going to be fixed.

Spamming is totally uncool.

RP~Revolution~
05-23-2008, 10:45 PM
Spamming is totally uncool.

Don't listen to the man behind the curtain! Haha(I hope I don't get kicked off)

We have to get him known to more people and fast. All I'm saying is for us not to waste any time. Lets get him known.

Go sign up for other forums or something and talk about him and sign a signature like this-

RON PAUL REVOLUTION'

~PEACE~

Kinda sexy.... no? :D

slacker921
05-23-2008, 10:52 PM
.. ahem.. .. This might have worked 8 or 9 months ago. You might have gotten a bunch of people to go spam all over the tubes and piss people off. Digg was full of that. Diggers hated Ron Paul with a passion for it too. Same with YouTube. Ron Paul ruled the Internet (Youtube and Digg especially) and the average Joe never knew about him and the web users who came across all the crazy rantings of "Paul supporters" were instantly turned against Paul.

You're either totally naive and out of touch with reality or someone trying to push gullible Paul supporters to go make themselves look bad. Sorry to be harsh, but you aren't the first person to come on these forums and gush like this.

RP~Revolution~
05-23-2008, 10:59 PM
.. ahem.. .. This might have worked 8 or 9 months ago. You might have gotten a bunch of people to go spam all over the tubes and piss people off. Digg was full of that. Diggers hated Ron Paul with a passion for it too. Same with YouTube. Ron Paul ruled the Internet (Youtube and Digg especially) and the average Joe never knew about him and the web users who came across all the crazy rantings of "Paul supporters" were instantly turned against Paul.

You're either totally naive and out of touch with reality or someone trying to push gullible Paul supporters to go make themselves look bad. Sorry to be harsh, but you aren't the first person to come on these forums and gush like this.

You may be right. I have only really know about RON PAUL for less than three months. I have enlightened at least a couple hundred people, I firmly believe in RON PAUL and what he stands for. I am not going to stop educating the people of what the potential of the USA is. We need some kind of a revolution because everything is getting expensive as hell, and if none of us had to pay income taxes we would save that much and boost the economy.

DON'T LOSE THE PASSION GUYS!!

RON PAUL REVOLUTION!

~PEACE~

A Ron Paul Rebel
05-24-2008, 12:16 AM
Personally,

I can't believe how some of the RPF vets are bashing this newb.

First off, welcome!
Second, I hope you are legit and continue to stick around and
learn, observe and participate in the many earth-moving
projects that we have going on here.
Third, if you are an instigator, then know that you'll be weeded
out, caned and shamed quicker than you can say 'Ron Paul
Revolution'. And if you are, know this... Freedom is beautiful and
I know you really want to be with us and not against us.

And finally, spamming is NOT cool, but spreading the word of
life, liberty and freedom is, which you'll soon that we are ALL about...

Hunter

p.s. Oh yeah, no need to list off Dr. Paul's policies, we know them
inside and out. :)

ninepointfive
05-24-2008, 12:40 AM
You may be right. I have only really know about RON PAUL for less than three months. I have enlightened at least a couple hundred people, I firmly believe in RON PAUL and what he stands for. I am not going to stop educating the people of what the potential of the USA is. We need some kind of a revolution because everything is getting expensive as hell, and if none of us had to pay income taxes we would save that much and boost the economy.

DON'T LOSE THE PASSION GUYS!!

RON PAUL REVOLUTION!

~PEACE~

don't listen to these "regulars" they sound defeated, and I'm ashamed for them.
you are completely right. We still need to get the message out!

It's not spam if it tastes good!

A Ron Paul Rebel
05-24-2008, 03:02 AM

Quote for smiles! :):):)

LibertyEagle
05-24-2008, 03:07 AM
When was the last time you enjoyed being spammed? Tell me, did that result in you having a favorable opinion of the spammer and what he/she was spamming?

slacker921
05-24-2008, 06:28 AM
When was the last time you enjoyed being spammed? Tell me, did that result in you having a favorable opinion of the spammer and what he/she was spamming?

+10

And.. if you want to help out.. go out spamming like a crazy neo-con supporting McCain.. make the Democrats see that anyone who supports McCain must be batshit crazy. If you need some examples just go to the John McCain Forum (http://johnmccainforum.com).

Danke
05-24-2008, 08:30 AM

We the people need to help educate ourselves because the main stream media is NOT our friend.

I agree we need to educate ourselves (and others).

Yes, RP is for the elimination of the Fed and IRS. But don't mistakenly tell folks that the income tax is unconstitutional. Misinformation will not help get others on board, especially if they find out later we were wrong.

constituent
05-24-2008, 09:24 AM

no.

constituent
05-24-2008, 09:31 AM

you're either ignorant, an asshole or bitter for showing up late (maybe all three?).

though i will agree that by eight months ago, it was too late to be screwing around w/ digg.

i'm glad to see the energy coming from the OP though, if it is indeed genuine.

LibertyEagle
05-24-2008, 10:08 AM

Yup.

slacker921
05-24-2008, 10:29 AM
you're either ignorant, an asshole or bitter for showing up late (maybe all three?).

though i will agree that by eight months ago, it was too late to be screwing around w/ digg.

nope.. I just doubt very seriously that the OP is genuine.

Seriously, right now, do you think it's a good idea to go spamming about Paul on Digg or Youtube? What would be the effect of it? Positive or negative? Now why would someone come on here and try to get people to go spam about Paul?

Paul supporters are already struggling to shake the image of being "cult-like" (http://www.news-leader.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080524/NEWS01/805240342).. so I think it's safe to say the group who would benefit most from us running around the tubes acting like fanatics is the GOP.

RP~Revolution~
05-24-2008, 10:29 AM
No guys, I'm for real.

I have a lot of knowledge on certain subjects and I can clearly see the monopoly that the gov't has on us. We can apparently land on the moon in 69 but we can't come up with an alternative fuel in 2008? Its clearly bullshit, because we could all be saving thousands of dollars a year running our cars off of hydrogen. We could have hydrogen generators in our own homes and produce hydrogen at the cost of water and electricity. We we be getting at least 15 times more miles per dollar we spend.

I am very passionate about my country and I honestly feel like WE THE PEOPLE need to spread TRUTH. I am a true patriot and I'm a leader, I'm not apart of the sheeple flock. Truth is contagious, don't be shy using it to fight for our life, and liberties.

Like I said, I'm involved in other online forums and spread RON PAULS word that way. I don't attack people and tell them they need to learn about RON PAUL but instead I subtly incorporate him into conversation that exalt him(its not hard to exalt a guy like RON PAUL).

The reason why I think income taxes is unconstitutional is because I watched this movie by Aron Russo. http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1656880303867390173&q=america+freedom+to+fascism&hl=en

Thanks for the welcome guys! I am truly a RON PAUL supporter, why would I tell you guys to spread his word? You guys need some fire under your ass... Now go spread the word, don't be shy. The truth will set us free..

RON PAUL REVOLUTION

~PEACE

Danke
05-24-2008, 11:16 AM
The reason why I think income taxes is unconstitutional is because I watched this movie by Aron Russo. http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1656880303867390173&q=america+freedom+to+fascism&hl=en

That's a great movie. But just because some government officials don't like to (or can't) discuss the income tax ('cause then we'd all find out who is actually liable), doesn't mean it is unconstitutional. If fact, I have no doubt many with a vested interest in the perpetuation of the misapplication of the income tax want the misunderstandings to continue.

The truth will set us free..

QFT.

A Ron Paul Rebel
05-24-2008, 11:25 AM
nope.. I just doubt very seriously that the OP is genuine.

Seriously, right now, do you think it's a good idea to go spamming about Paul on Digg or Youtube? What would be the effect of it? Positive or negative? Now why would someone come on here and try to get people to go spam about Paul?

Paul supporters are already struggling to shake the image of being "cult-like" (http://www.news-leader.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080524/NEWS01/805240342).. so I think it's safe to say the group who would benefit most from us running around the tubes acting like fanatics is the GOP.

Hey slacker,

You are incorporating one of the biggest mindsets that keep
people isolated and trapped. And that is that you don't see
why he said what he said.

Just because he said 'spam' you think he holds YOUR definition
of 'spam'. I guarantee you that he doesn't. He simply means
to post resources for evidence so that others can be enlightened
about Dr. Paul. Where as, your definition of 'spam' is Vote RON PAUL
and hundred times in a hundred different comment fields. (which
is true spam)

And the same is with you not seeing why he came here saying
what he did. It's very easy for all of us (in all areas of life) to
quickly forget how we were when we were new.

YOU HAVEN'T ALWAYS KNOWN WHAT YOU KNOW NOW!

And it's very easy to say 'why doesn't he know what I know?',
'why don't people think the way I think?', 'why don't people
see that the FED is evil?', etc...

That mentality is very common! Not only common but inevitable!

Which is one reason we have a hard time getting across to
non-RP people and why we have the label that we do.

We have to... We want to to be able to step back and say,
'Hey, what is this person thinking? Why are they thinking it?
How can I relate to it? How was I like that in the past???
And what can I do to enlighten them... without insulting them
or coming across like I'm trying to force them to think my thoughts?"

As I mentioned, this is true in most all areas of life, and it's very
true with GOP lifers who think we are trying to force our ideals
on them... where as if we only approached it differently, it'd make
a world of difference. And that is what The Revolution; A Manifesto
does. Shares and explains, it doesn't force and shame!

Hunter

p.s. I uncovered this piece of knowledge the hard way. I'm a
'fear of driving coach' and teach 'advanced driving skills'. You
should be able to see how easy it is to look at other drivers
and expect them to know what we know and drive how we drive!

mikeycapz
05-24-2008, 11:42 AM
Its not really spamming its EDUCATING. I have done this on several forums and have got people to understand and like Ron Paul.

ClayTrainor
05-24-2008, 11:44 AM
I was at a party today completely filled with Obama supporters (about 8-10). They made me watch some stupid youtube video with a musican I'd never even heard of singing about "yes, we can" and "change." It's sick and I can't stand it anymore. Oh, and I also extend my welcomes.

You should debate them bro, get them on our side.

Obama supporters are easy to convert unless they are in fact... complete and useless morons. Obama does have alot of sheeplike support, and most people are just following the masses, but most people arent complete morons, and will listen to reason when it's thrown in their face.

You are a ron paul supporter, smash them on the issues, make them feel like dicks for supporting a Big Government candidate. if they are against the war, talk about obamas war record and how he voted for the patriot act. It's easy to make that guy look like a fraud, cause he is one.

Lastly, give them all a copy of "Revolution: A manifesto"

Obama people are so freaking easy to convert!!!

mikeycapz
05-24-2008, 11:48 AM

Obama supporters are easy to convert unless they are in fact... complete and useless morons. Obama does have alot of sheeplike support, and most people are just following the masses, but most people arent complete morons, and will listen to reason when it's thrown in their face.

You are a ron paul supporter, smash them on the issues, make them feel like dicks for supporting a Big Government candidate. if they are against the war, talk about obamas war record and how he voted for the patriot act. It's easy to make that guy look like a fraud, cause he is one.

YEPPP Obama supporters are so lazy to find the truth about their candidate. I have helped a lot of Obama supporters to understand what he stands for and I have changed their minds! Its soo easy everyone should do this. 5 stars.

A Ron Paul Rebel
05-24-2008, 11:48 AM

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

read my last post

RP~Revolution~
05-24-2008, 12:35 PM
Exactly, you guys are getting my point. I'm sorry that I used the word 'spam', enlightenment is a better word. I just don't have a problem writing "RON PAUL REVOLUTION" at the end of ever post I write. I do not write "RP REV.." in my signature because people have a propensity to not read sigs(or at least I don't read them)

Keep up the good work guys, we need each other to help educate the masses. You are special, you can make a difference, you are an beautiful, you are a leader, you can do it. Most every RON PAUL supporter is really smart, we do the research, we are leaders that know truth.

All I'm saying is that I have faith in RON PAUL and I adamantly believe in what he stands for, so I'm going to do my part to get him known by the masses/sheeple. If RON PAUL does not get into office than at least I can have a good conscious knowing I did the best I could.

Our world is in jeopardy now. Oil prices have inflated pretty much every commodity you can buy, but people are not getting paid higher salaries. We are spending billions on the war every month, and thusly devaluing our dollar.

We need a president who knows how many states are in the USA http://youtube.com/watch?v=EpGH02DtIws...

RON PAUL REVOLUTION

~PEACE~

scotto2008
05-24-2008, 01:58 PM

Challenge them to read "The Revolution." Buy/lend them a copy and tell them you want their honest opinion.

If they don't, then tell them they're not prepared to back up their accusations.

LibertyEagle
05-24-2008, 04:39 PM
It's really not propaganda either, is it? Propaganda infers a twisting of the truth. All you're proposing is letting people know about Ron Paul, right? That's not propaganda at all.

Words do matter, lest people get the wrong idea.

Knightskye
05-24-2008, 04:41 PM
Didn't we already try this and fail miserably?

constituent
05-24-2008, 04:42 PM

is that what you'd blame it on?

RP~Revolution~
05-26-2008, 10:15 PM

Lets roll with it.. Keep it going, why stop? Everyday I have been enlightening people whether it is over the internet or in person. Everyone loves RON PAUL! A lot of people are adamant and resist change as first but after they look further into his ideology they get hooked. Never give up, never surrender!!!

RON PAUL REVOLUTION

~PEACE~

IPSecure
05-26-2008, 10:34 PM

Should have made them watch: Ron Paul - A New Hope (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1471990233861886448&q=Ron+Paul&ei=cow7SM7LKpmS-QGC8NzpAw&hl=en)

This video has helped me wake up several lost sheep...

RP~Revolution~
05-26-2008, 11:14 PM
Should have made them watch: Ron Paul - A New Hope (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1471990233861886448&q=Ron+Paul&ei=cow7SM7LKpmS-QGC8NzpAw&hl=en)

This video has helped me wake up several lost sheep...

Keep up the good work. I'm not going to stop fighting and educating.

RON PAUL REVOLUTION!!

~PEACE~

Knightskye
05-27-2008, 03:38 AM
Lets roll with it.. Keep it going, why stop?

I'm not suggesting we stop. I'm just saying we need a different strategy if the old one wasn't working all that well. I mean, what did the original post suggest doing?

I don't think people (who aren't already supporters of him) will appreciate you walking up to them and starting a conversation about Ron Paul.

And then they ban users who haven't been registered for at least six months from speaking his name - *cough*Red State*cough*. :rolleyes:

They will call you crazy or - if they're more logical - ask for proof. Prove your innocence or your statements.

I'm sure they'd enjoy that more than being "Rick Roll'd". :cool:

It's called "spam" for a reason. People don't enjoy it. And they definitely don't need someone making them do something.

We need a new strategy. I think it needs to have something to do with the book. People like getting things for free, right?

Rhys
05-27-2008, 04:28 AM
In honor of this thread, I'm going to buy a truther shirt and wave a Ron Paul sign in someone's face at the mall.

A Ron Paul Rebel
05-27-2008, 09:37 AM
In honor of this thread, I'm going to buy a truther shirt and wave a Ron Paul sign in someone's face at the mall.

lolol

A Ron Paul Rebel
05-27-2008, 09:39 AM
We need a new strategy. I think it needs to have something to do with the book. People like getting things for free, right?

Would you like a sneak peak at a project we've been working
on for quite some time, which will be unveiled here in the next
24 hours?

dannno
05-27-2008, 10:52 AM
don't listen to these "regulars" they sound defeated, and I'm ashamed for them.
you are completely right. We still need to get the message out!

I agree, since when is talking about Ron Paul's great qualities on youtube comments considered spam?????

RP~Revolution~
05-27-2008, 05:57 PM
Why are you guys cynical? I'm a member of a couple different forum sites that I have hobbies in and when I joined I was actually not a RON PAUL supporter(I didn't even know about the guy). These sites allow political conversations while other sites do not. If you start talking about RON PAUL in a site that doesn't allow political conversations than expect to get kicked out.

Anyways, the more I learned about this guy RON PAUL the more I appreciated what he stands for, and how the American people are being raped by big gov't.

I have not signed up to all sorts of forums and talk about RON PAUL till my face turns blue, but instead I have incorporated him into my conversations for some reason or another. I sometimes go to youtube and search videos on w/e and I sometimes (but that depends on what I'm looking up) say "RON PAUL wants to get rid of the IRS and income taxes. He also wants to get rid of the 'Federal' Reserve-these are the people that are printing out money. The 'federal' reserve is actually a PRIVATE BANK! So the people printing our money are not a part of our gov't!"

I just try spread his word in a polite way. I don't go around waving RON PAUL flags in peoples face. I have converted many people to RON PAUL and a I use my intelligence to work RON PAUL into a polite conversation. I know you guys can do the same.

RON PAUL REVOLUTION!

~PEACE~

constituent
05-27-2008, 06:03 PM
I have incorporated him into my conversations for some reason or another. I sometimes go to youtube and search videos on w/e and I sometimes (but that depends on what I'm looking up) say "RON PAUL wants to get rid of the IRS and income taxes. He also wants to get rid of the 'Federal' Reserve-these are the people that are printing out money. The 'federal' reserve is actually a PRIVATE BANK! So the people printing our money are not a part of our gov't!"

I just try spread his word in a polite way. I don't go around waving RON PAUL flags in peoples face. I have converted many people to RON PAUL and a I use my intelligence to work RON PAUL into a polite conversation. I know you guys can do the same.

RON PAUL REVOLUTION!

~PEACE~

that's what it's all about right there and always should have been (imo).

f* politics.

wowabunga
05-27-2008, 06:20 PM
We all know that the only way to get RON PAUL heard is by the internet and getting enough people to know about him.

Years and years of research tells us that "word of mouth" is the best advertising medium. The older generation votes in large numbers... when we find a way to reach them with the message good things will happen.

Peace and Joy,
Ramblin Randy

Michael Ingram
05-27-2008, 06:29 PM

Haha, that made me crack up. I can only imagine.

IPSecure
05-27-2008, 06:29 PM
Years and years of research tells us that "word of mouth" is the best advertising medium. The older generation votes in large numbers... when we find a way to reach them with the message good things will happen.

Peace and Joy,
Ramblin Randy

Agreed, we should work with the wheelchair manufacturers, and get them to include Dr. Paul's new book with each sale...

RP~Revolution~
05-27-2008, 10:12 PM
I'm going for a whole truth movement. Even if RON PAUL does not get into office I am going to teach my learnings about the gov't. Let me tell you guys what other "tin foil hat" things I have concluded(you guys will like this I promise, its less than two mins http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GiUDKI0ptyk&feature=related):

Global Warming is not contingent upon co2. http://www.livevideo.com/video/UKUFO/5BB49DB4DE0F4B529ABA2EC55B21056C/the-great-global-warming-swind.aspx

Fluoride in our water systems are bad for our health and lowers IQ's. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kLgKeHOgneQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Ys9q1cvKGk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDx5C_6Rf24

911 was an inside job...... errr.... I have so many vids..... Let me give you a few.

http://www.911blogger.com/node/10025
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGtOFudmHG8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwUJ9MhzgKI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4biSy4-mxs&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISW9sXP_Sik&feature=related

I have a lot more on 911, but theres no need preaching to the choir unless you guys want more links. I have some that are more in detail than these but they are longer.

These are really good and your guys should bookmark them(kinda long though)

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6076118677860424204
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7336845760512239683

http://www.sprword.com/videos/ringofpower/
http://www.sprword.com/videos/ringofpower2/

A vid on "aliens" disclosure proves that the gov't is very capable of telling BS lies.( I do not believe we have aliens visiting earth) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vyVe-6YdUk&feature=related

And you guys didn't think I was a RON PAUL supporter.:D

RON PAUL REVOLUTION

~PEACE~

RP~Revolution~
05-29-2008, 12:14 PM
Are you guys mice or are you men(and women)?

RON PAUL REVOLUTION!!!!!!!!

~PEACE~

RP~Revolution~
05-30-2008, 05:12 PM
Bump....